All Comments on 'Innocent Wife Fucks My Friend Ch. 04'

by leftout6537

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Maybe a brain transfusion will help you, author.

Looks like you joined the ranks of the sicko's. Don't drop the soap in the shower!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
another

another person with an I.Q. of 10 that wants to write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A good ending

They recognized that there has to be some limits to their extra-marital activities and that is a good thing. A little concerned about the whole church business though. It seems to me that if he was a church going person, with a wiffe and family, he would be feeling very guilty about adultery...there wan't any of that. In fact, he even liedin order to try to get into her pants again.

I'm not saying christians can't or won't cheat, I'm just saying that unless that person is completely amoral (which would prevent a person from enjoying church) there should be some guilt involved.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 13 years ago
Good ending

I really have the most difficult time understanding the mental state of the anon brigade that spews hate comments on these kind of stories. If you haven't figured out what kind of story this is by the fourth chapter............?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Gawd - another boring wimp / slut effort!

Glad we did not waste time on the other pathetic chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You win

You were nominated & won first prize for the most ungrammatical beginning sentence to a story in 2011. Your, "I began the slow climb to Amy and I's bedroom." was absolutley priceless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good god a wimp and a slut

Why not just end it with a nice murder suicide and remove the two pieces of human shit from the gene pool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Not my favorite of the 4 chapters. This would have been better if it involved one the two or both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i liked it

I really enjoyed the entire series finding it sexy and hot, worthy of a few orgasms. Yes, there are some grammatical errors, but they do not detract from the story. I suggest you ignore the anonymous haters and continue to write. Now that she's discovered the joys of anal sex and was willing to do dp, maybe that can happen in the next chapter. I'm looking forward to it.

JerrycuriousJerrycuriousover 12 years ago
Good Story

Well written, very hot theme. Hope there's more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Couldn't Have Said It Better

"another person with an I.Q. of 10 that wants to write".... I agree COMPLETELY,.... although I'm not REALLY sure leaving a comment counts as "writing".

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I almost stopped reading at the first line

Really!!!! "I began the slow climb to Amy and I's bedroom."

GloryGuy2GloryGuy2about 12 years ago
good read

My personal preference is for greater character detail but that's just me! The church, non-alcohol, LDS spin is interesting dependant upon what you decide to do with it.

I would suggest that you ignore the anon. input as it's obvious that they don't understand what ficton is non do they have the internal fortitude to come out from behind their masks. Idiots!!!

I would encourage you to pursue the characters to their full potential and continue the series. I believe that Rebecca is ripe for conversion...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
just a four part story on how to take care of a whore

if you have a gun, use it on yourself....it's the only way for the rest of us will be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hates fags but

blows homeless men in the alley, what a freak... go ---> back to Gay Male you reprobate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
1*

Don't need to say more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A wonderful story straight threw!

What a beautiful wife! A very good end of the story.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Sorry bout the low score

I'm not into anal, so I didn't enjoy this as I have your other storys. Now I'll go read some more of your writting. I did enjoy the first 3 storys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
EXCELLENT ENDING! AMY IS NO LONGER INOCENT. HER WORDS INDICATED IN NO VAGUE TERMS THAT OTHER MEN WILL BE LET INTO THEIR MARRIAGE BECAUSE SHE HAS CHANGED. I STILL THINK THAT AMY IS A KEEPER

Five stars!

Hi leftout6537:

Amy's husband will never be left out (unless he pisses her off again!)

I know that Amy is an imaginary character but i could fall in love with her.

I also know that i am half a sick fuck & the other half normal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Save me from myself....

It really pisses me off that some S.O.B. will read these stories, while playing with his pud, and then write CUCK SHIT! Look these stories are written for adults who enjoy adventure and different life styles. So if you don't like the stories DON'T READ THEM!

lgustosmiolgustosmioalmost 7 years ago
Good Story

Enjoyable reading, liked first two chapters as great "share my wife" episodes but was a little pissed in the third chapter when it appeared it was turning into a "cuck fem/dom" scenario. But that was rectified in part four. So, all-in-all, turned out very much to my liking except for the anal part, just don't care for that. Disappointed to note this is six years old now and nothing new from the author. More please.

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 6 years ago
Where to begin.

The first 2 parts of this story were good, but the last 2 left a lot to be desired. Too much angst and negative emotion in the last two. You have good writing skills, but seem to have gotten caught up in guilt and going behind each other's backs with thoughts & plans. No one really wants to hear about the crap in your head. Too much of a downer. No wonder you quit writing. If you can't write about the good parts that you experienced, write about your fantasies. More fun than these last 2 chapters. Only a too generous. 3 !

Equus7Equus7over 6 years ago
Last story

I thought that when she took him upstairs that he was the one who would take it in the ass with a strapon. Maybe in a future story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good save.

I see others saying 1 & 2 were good, but 3 & 4 not so much.

I thought 1 was good 2 & 3 awful and you pulled it back together with 4. If you combined them into 1 story over 6/7 pages you would have far more positive comments I would guess.

I think you are working on a TV timeline - when things happen, the events appear to have taken place over a short period of time. Greg was within a short time of getting in touch again. Orlando was within weeks of the lunch meeting and the shooting to the peace offering happening within 24 hours. It would have felt better for the talking to start next day and the following weekend by about them peaking with the prize.

Love Greg, fuck it, the door's open I'll step through, but equally happy to crack heads. I do wish he had given the husband more of a verbal slap in front of the wife after what he said to her.

Was Amy a bitch? Yes, but she was treated like a toy or a pet, at least in her head. The old addage - Hell hath no fury - springs to mind.

Was the husband a dick? Hell yeah!

The worst in all of this IMO was Rob - the one that pushed for more, after he was told once, after he was told no more, the one person whose partner was a completely innocent party. I hope Rebecca finds out what he's really like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
well done!

Yes, you saved it! As hot as the cuck sex would've been with Rob and Greg, it would've ruined the story. This was great! And hey, buttsex.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Only

The only thing leftout are the readers looking for a decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfect Hot Wife

Beautiful!

All it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent idea to convert an uptight conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

Women must understand nearly all woman 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying outside marriage.

It is perfectly fine.

Only nobody talks about it openly.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great series. I really enjoyed it. I liked how what started to be a final gang bang with her former lovers turned into an adult, intelligent conversation with her husband. You don't normally see that.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I liked the story, even the curve ball where the other 2 lovers left.

In my opinion because of the strong love that she continued to have for her husband I think this story, with this couple, could continue with them having other adventures together of course with new twist and challenges.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous