All Comments on 'A Nude Scene'

by boknude

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
very erotic

A few spelling and grammatical errors though easy to overlook due to tge erotic build up and final release. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
well done

A good story, quite realistic in feel, and giving us an exciting picture of the events. The only noteworthy error, 'public hair', could be because you'd just typed 'public' a line before, but could be a more serious error if you're letting your spelling-checker make decisions for you: DON'T! It doesn't know which words you want to write.

avaladavaladalmost 13 years ago
i believe this

I am a nude male model for art class, sculpture class and body casting and so really relate to the vulnerability of when the male gets aroused.

some times it goes unnoticed-or with little comment- but it is important that if it does happen, the class contiues and the male model is not felt to be embarrressed by a natural state of arousal.

IT DOES HAPPEN.

In one class, I had to model in front of a mixed group and the woman drew the full anatony- including my cock and balls. Interestingly, a few guys left out my essential bits!I am 7.5 inches when erect and have a pierced cock and shaved very low hung balls.

The art teacher then went on to say to the class- study the body- inspect it and look at it-all of it.

The class all went back to drawing and this time I could see them intensly looking at all of my body-measuring and such like ti get things in proportion.

The session was halfway through and the teacher put me in another pose and said that the class was to really draw and pay attention to alll the detail I was displaying.

The pose had me sat astride a stool with my legs apart and my cock and balls hanging oveer the edge of the stool.

The teacher invited all the students to 'gauge' and measure the angles of the pose and some even touced my cock.

I did get a hard on and I did leak pre cum but the class continued and 4 of the class went on to get first pass degrees on the artwork of that pose.

kelsaffirmkelsaffirmalmost 13 years ago
laughing at myself lol as i ...

view several items that my critical mass would certainly avoid offering a five star award to this boknude nude scene painting; yet as identified above is a five star award. Dr Hannah or should I spell it hannaH will become a permanent fixture in my brain when blocking a stage for nude scenes and how to generate power and the machiavelian usages to the developing political interactions of the staged players. Boknude's Dr hannaH is & has been an educational tool which helps me undivide some shelved thoughts in my matrix library (kinda knowing what i knew, hence knowing how much more I don't know that I know (smile)).

BordermanBordermanalmost 13 years ago
Erotic

Fantastically EROTIC. More please.

So well written and without full detail the reader could imagine the scene.

bikefreakbikefreakalmost 13 years ago
well done!!

The story was well written and almost felt as if it was a journalistic recap of a class that had previously taken place. This would make an excellent first chapter of a novella portraying the apprentice process of a young actor/actress. I hope you'll cosider during a follow-up!

Thanx

eagelwolfeagelwolfalmost 13 years ago
Fun and interesting

It was real in an unreal kind of way.

abc101abc101over 12 years ago
great story

please write more

ErotonautErotonautover 9 years ago
Excellent erotica

My only note would be that you could have mentioned Alice's gender earlier. I wasn't sure initially whether the event was being described by a guy or a girl.

winecountryanniewinecountryannieover 3 years ago
Sooo fun!

Thanks for a totally enjoyable and energized story! Yes... great on the wetness scale! The concept... the building tension... the beautiful release... well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Even though this story was published ten years ago, I see other comments from just a few months past so I think it's OK to comment this late. I enjoyed this story. The sexual tension was very real to me. As a male model for student artists, I can relate. On occasion, the instructor has me stand there facing the students while she has them study my body, just staring and no drawing. It can be a little unnerving to be standing there, the only one naked, having my penis examined and commented on. After asking my permission, she sometimes moves my penis around so the students can appreciate how it changes in size and appearance, just like she might place an arm or leg in a desired configuration. (It's a good thing the instructor is a woman; I don't think I'd let a male instructor handle me like that!) Once there was also a female model, and the instructor compared the two of us side-by-side. The female model was told to place one leg on a chair and hold herself open so the changes in her genitalia could be seen better. (She told me later, in the changing room, that she felt humiliated but did it anyway. I guess that part is easier for a guy than for a woman.) Other than that, these sessions are quite tame, without the simulated (or actual) sex depicted in your story. Even so, I always get a thrill from these sessions.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

As a male model, I can relate to your story wherein the model's penis is the subject of academic commentary. Once, I was one of two male models for a female instructor. I'm circumsised and the other model wasn't, so she had us stand before the class so they could have a good look at the two penises for comparison. She peeled the other guy's foreskin back so the students could draw his tip as well as mine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

A Nude Scene Series Info