All Comments on 'My Darling Wife Kritika Ch. 02'

by varunsingh

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow

both stories were too erotic and very hot !!!

waiting for more submissions .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
....KRITIKA IS HOT & READY FOR SEX & NOW !!!

...Good writing developing the sexual desire getting Kritika "positioned" for her job as the beach bar's erotic F*** masseuse for the African nudist obese swingers resort near Columbo (Sri Lanka) & she is popular & averages 20 half hour "sessions" per day & she is live on the internet 24/7..Kritika lovs mounting the huge horse-size hung cocks of the Nigerian basketball players..what fun ..Looking forward to Kritika's hot humping "massage" stories ,,,, Thanks ,,,,,,::::::,,,,,,,::::::: ,,,,,,,,,,

chootkabhootchootkabhootalmost 13 years ago
can we meet?

I would definitely like to meet the horny slut. Pls try your best to arrange.

shang40shang40over 12 years ago

sexy wife is always looking for good cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Work

What I liked about your story is that it was all writen in english i dont know it could be me but when people start using desi words the story sounds very cheap wating for your next story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
COUPLE

TRY .ITS HEAVENLY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome

Please do write more.You have an excellent flair for writing and can build up the story beautifully....the anticipation , the narration,all are extremely good.

Just add a little more details to kritika/your wife's look,attire etc

Please dont stop and add more to this story

CrazyforlbCrazyforlbover 8 years ago
Too good

Next chapert pls

does she ever tell husband about her sex escapade

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OHH HOW EXCITING

WHOH IT WAS NICE-----WISH I WAS KRITIKA----rinakrishna3@yahoo.co.in

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Super

please do publish more stories...u r superb

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it, gave you a 5 [4.85/5=97% (*****!)]!

Both Ch. 1 & Ch. 2 are very nice erotic stories.

The story is more realistic than most people are ready to accept.

Based on my personal experience, I can tell you that this story is probably based on true events (a composite).

Many voyeur guys are not even aware they have that side of their personality. I was not aware of my voyeur side until i saw another guys caress my wife's thigh at the beach (she was wearing just a skimpy bikini!) I froze. I could not think. I felt i was looking at a person i did not know. She was laughing flirtatiously at his jokes as he was caressing her bare thigh; hos hand wag go from her knee tp near het crotch. I was in a hypnotic trance of sorts. I could see them, theycould not see me. I stayed hidden to avoid public humiliation. It was at a capmground beside the lake. I knew that they can walk 150 yards along the beach & have all the privacy they need to have sex. I watched the i teraction btwn my wife & the guy like a movie.

That day, i became aware of my very pronounced voyeur side, which had hotherto beenburied in the deepest layers of mmy psyche. Took me a while to come to terms with it.

NaureenNaureenover 4 years ago
Mmmmmm .. Varun Singh U stole my past

The scene so nicely narrated that its ditto the same that happened with me when I and my husband of 5 years had gone to attend a New Year Party at an Old Mansion , thrown by my od friends group from before my marriage. My Ex-BF acted the same as the guy in the episode and first took me out to a washroom when the lights at he dance floor went dim and hubby was sitting faraway in a corner. Both of us made out good in a separate room at the mansion for good 20-25 minutes and later when we were walking out the corridor towards party room , I saw my husband looking for me . but we were quite composed and reacted normally.

Later after reaching home he had numerous questions , that was expected and natural but I faced them with all denial bt not before I took the lead to draw him into the warm quilts of our bed in that cold night and wished his envious Cock a Happy New Year in the gorges of my deep Cunt .

Well written piece Varun. Catch me up on the chat sometime.

;-) Naureen

shang40shang40about 4 years ago
Naureen

It's good you are using the opportunities.

We husbands are voyeuristic and love to see our wives.

My brahmin wife had few affairs.

During her college days she used to go by bus. A guy was attracted and with courage he gave a love letter to her. She told me and I replied that married women are more susceptible.

Few days after she again told me he sat beside her and touched her arms. She got annoyed but didn't reacted. Upon asking she told me he is handsome and she liked him. She asked him why he wrote that letter he told that he likes her.

Slowly their friendship developed and once while coming back they went to a park and had first kissing. She hadn't done public kiss with me.

That night she was hot. I suspected but kept mum.

End of week I was waiting for her at stop but she didn't got down. I followed bus and saw them at next stop at park. As if lovers they went in and I followed. It was hot to see her with him. At a particular bench behind a tree they sat. Kissing started.

He pulled her on semi lying position and with kissing he mauled her boobs. Since she was wearing a loose top he put his hand inside probably opened front hook of bra and caressed her boobs nicely.

Hot kissing was going on and later she told him that to take her to a hill station next week. They went there and I followed. Changed myself as room boy and been to their room where they had first night. As he opened the door I saw her lying nude. Wet spots on bed. I removed the bed sheet it was fragrant with their juices.

I changed it. Second day he gave me tip and asked to record. She was reluctant but agreed. In the closed room they did a hot sex बेधुंद संभोग.

I filmed for their memory. Upon returning I asked her where she had gone she simply bite my cheeks and showed me bite marks on boobs. I understood and asked it it that one. She told yes and asked me to kiss her whole body. I did more with kissing her pussy.

It was hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous