All Comments on 'Kylee's Story Ch. 07'

by MickeyPink

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Love4wordsLove4wordsover 12 years ago
GAY

Pure bull sh*t how can she say her mistake with thomas was that she thight he was a good man ? He is a good man , she's just a whore who wants something else and was just using him like a side thing.

EastCoastChickPAEastCoastChickPAover 12 years ago

She wasn't using him. She thought she couldn't have her one true love and she was scared.

This was a great ending to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW.

I completely agree with Love4words...that ending was a let-down. Thomas was made out to be some villainous creature even though he was very much entitled to his comments; your heroine all of a sudden seems flaky and all in all disappointing. The least her ass could've done would be to take him aside instead of embarassing him in front of all the 'guests' who originally believed her to be "a whore" made him seem like a bit of an idiot.

MickeyPinkMickeyPinkover 12 years agoAuthor
This is a story about Kylee

...not Thomas.

Should he be pissed? Absolutely. I wrote it that way. But Kylee and Aden deserved to be happy; and the only way I can see them being truly happy is if they are together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
dont listen to these idoits

i like the ending mabye you should do an aftermath like what happen after they married just a thought anyway i didnt like thomas since the begining i knew it was to good to be true and aden i might rough around the edge but he the most realest so im glad she choose him cant wait for another story keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

This was a great ending to this story. An epilogue would be great to see how the lives of Kylee, Aden, Ana and Thomas were going.

And Thomas' reaction came from his embarassment and a need to save face after more than likely defending his choice of Kylee as a bride and then being left at the altar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

it is your story you can finish it however you want. I would like to see the afterlife of marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A bit rushed

I really enjoyed the earlier installments, but quite honestly, the last two chapters seemed rush. Don't let others pressure you to get your work up right away. Take your time--waiting a few weeks longer won't kill anyone if it means your work will be as good as the beginning of this story was.

SashasworldSashasworldover 12 years ago
this story was fucking amazing!!

where's my Aden?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
KEEP GOING PLEASE

great story hope you will keep going loved it so far.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
WOW

I thought that she would have made him work a little harder and it would have been a nice concept to get married, since she is already dressed for a wedding. It could have been a small ceremony, with Mir/Quincey as witnesses, then a larger kingdom wedding for all to see.

IJS

mimi186mimi186over 12 years ago
Yay!

I love it I don't think the end was rushed at all it was perfect.

mrskelleymrskelleyover 11 years ago
Epilouge

I would love to see them five years from now!!! Great story!

Love you writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Sweet and simple. I liked it.. I worried that Kylee would be pregnant by the King and Aden would raise his brother/son. Glad that didn't happen!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good plot, good dialog... good story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous