All Comments on 'A Slave to the Servants Ch. 04'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
Curiously_LookingCuriously_Lookingalmost 13 years ago
I think that I might rather be beaten.

I'll never have the opportunity to test this theory, for which I'm eternally grateful, but I think that if it were me I'd just have to be beaten.

To be constantly degraded and tended to like a dog or a child in turns, to be treated like a trophy that is taken care of because of a competition, to continually have my emotions seen as a game or a source of annoyment... I'd snap. Even if I tried to go with the flow at first, I know that I'd only end up exploding from constantly keeping all the indignation and anger bottled up. Fear wouldn't be enough to keep me participating in my slow erosion of self.

She is completely seen as an object that they own. And one which should completely and unhesitatingly comply with their every wish and desire. Like the fact that she can't completely erase all her thoughts and feelings at the drop of a hat, is a setback to be overcome. I would either snap and just give them a large piece of my mind, consequences be damned, or I would completely shut down and become the automaton that they seem to both want and don't want.

You can't want a slave to have spirit and then try to crush that spirit almost every time it's displayed! You can't want her to talk and not want her to talk at the same time! I'm so glad that she has Christof, but will that be enough to keep her self-respect alive. If I were her I would have made a break for it when I found that hole while swimming. I wonder if she'll work up the courage to try.

I've written much more in this comment than I usually do, but that's because this story makes me feel so much. I both look forward to the next chapter and dread what I'll read in it. Good writing really sucks you in like that.

sweeter_sensationssweeter_sensationsalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic Addition

This chapter has been a fantastic addition - I really enjoyed learning more about their world along with Ciara, and the tenderness Christof is showing her is so sweet and unexpected which makes it all the more adorable. I liked the little plot 'extenders' (as I think of them) that you have placed in this chapter, I am really curious as to what Ciara will try to do with the sea barrier, or how her relationship with Christof will progress - and I'm also really keen to see the Paterian females from Ciara's perspective or hear Christof's story. I am whole heartedly obsessed with this story and I cant stop checking for updates! :o) Loving the long chapter, it was phenomenal. Your writing talent is obvious x

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful Chapter

i love this story, and read most of the comments before writing my own,

being a slave is a hard to do, you have to anticipate what your Masters want and if you don't choose it, its hard to become a slave.

Personally *smiles slightly* i would love to be in her situation but then again i am what is called a natural submissive and i do consider myself a slave. Which is why i probably love this story.

keep up the excellent work.

Donna.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago
Idiots

It seems strange that for all of their care for her well being that they would ignore something that apparently causes her intense fear. As warriors they may expect themselves to overcome their fears, but she is just a slave, unable to care for herself and inferior. They don't hold her to the standards that they set for themselves. Too bad if they are embarrassed, they failed to take care to alert her to what was happening and traumatized her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

You don't know how much I look forward to your chapters!!! God, I just love Christof and Ciara. They're so adorable. I don't agree with them being so careless when Ciara was on the lift thingy. Did they not understand it was her first time riding that thing? They had no right to be angry at her for that but whatever. Thanks for updating!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I'm torn...

I can understand a warrior caste would respect strength of arm and treat Rachel/Ciara like an inferior because she is weaker - force being the status quo.

But here is what I don't understand: Christof and other men are damaged because some of their own (stronger) females forced them into abusive sexual slavery. The men think enforced slavery/sexual slavery is wrong because they fight to rescue captured males. If this is so, how can they be so utterly lacking in empathy to force the fate they fight against onto women who are even weaker and less able to fight than they are?

In fact all of the men seem to find making the women cower a source of amusement. Surely only a society of misogynistic psychopaths would act like this?

I want to like the brothers but their continued smothering suppression of Ciara/Rachel (with the exception of Christof) infuriates me. Abuse is still abuse whether it is physical, mental or emotional. Using fear to bend someone to your will is abhorrent.

I cannot see why or how a woman in her position could have any feelings other than rage, fear and resentment for her captors.

PurrfectMoonPurrfectMoonalmost 13 years ago
fantastic

Don't change a thing how u write or the plot. I love your story so far. Its brillantly good. Your creativity is very beautiful. :) can't wait for more!!

bad_girl69bad_girl69almost 13 years ago
Wonderful!

I just love your story! And this chapter was beyond great. It was really nice to finally see Christof warming up to Ciara :) Also, I enjoyed seeing how different his personality is. I cant wait for the next chapter to read, please post very soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
checking daily for more..

i luv how you have a split in the warriors of the abducted like christof and the rest, this story shows he is understanding of several of the objections any forced slave would have and is dealing with his own trauma. keeping in mind the rest of em look at his known reactions prior to rachel as unworthy and unwarriorlike. currently he is learning to deal with his own emotions and is interacting with rachel to ease her situation. as closely observant as the brothers are i don't think he could hide much for very long tho. now weather the brothers reach the correct conclusion as to whats going on and how they react to it could prove explosive... always the what if's intruding lol.

Christof now sees her as a person not exactly a pet, tho the rest still seem to react to her as a pet. on the pad ride she reacts with extreme fear and is forced to get used to it so that she wont shame her warriors with her reactions, while not kind it is effective. She is still learning to trust them with her personal saftey, tho after the attack of the other guy it maybe a bit harder for her i'd speculate for a lil bit anyways. One concern i have is that she was silent in taking the abuse and it never was addressed to her what to do if she found an outsider doing that again.

anyways keep it coming pls pls pls :)

R

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Second Person who is Checking Daily

I love this story, I was happy to see Ciara developing a relationship with Christof. Please update soon, I can't wait for more. You're doing a wonderful job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
you are a great writer....

I love your werewolf story and I so want to love this one too. But I find the treatment she is receiving too much for me to handle. I cannot feel anything but negative feelings for the brothers and how they treat her. My reactions are simply that. My own. You are so detailed in your ideas and I know others are loving the story. But for me it is too hard to read. I just can't see this treatment as anything other than abuse. I will stop reading this but look forward to all your future endeavors.

PurchasePricePurchasePricealmost 13 years ago
Awesome story.

I'm excited to find out what the heck is wrong with their native women and whatever else you decide to let unravel. I enjoy the fact that I have no idea where this story is going but I anticipate finding out.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgealmost 13 years ago
Delightful, luxurious chapter

I love the length. I can read it at one sitting, but it's still enough of a helping that I'm left with something to mull over afterward.

I also enjoy that so much transpires in your chapters. You've given us erotic passages, lots of character development, hints about what's ahead...plus explanations for some of the curious behaviors and customs of the planet.

It's nice that the warriors are becoming distinct personalities, and that we're getting glimpses of other captives.

I enjoy reading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
this is great!

I am such a fan of your writing and story telling. I am also checking daily for updates. This story is both sensual and funny. I love the spunk and fragile and courage in Ciara. I would like to see more with her and Christof but knowing how you write that would be too predictable. Maybe they will all learn how to trust and love over time.

Great stuff!!

Keep it coming.

*****

Sinara_NightSinara_Nightalmost 13 years ago
Love it but....

The men's behaviour is a little contradictory. First they are focusing on her so much that they notice when she likes a pair of earrings while she is wearing something that sounds like an alien version of a burkha yet when she is obviously out of her minds with fear and distress, all they can think of is how she is embarrasing them. They didn't even bother to find out why she reacted like that or if they could resolve the problem quickly and quietly with a few words of reassurance and an explaination of how she didn't need to be afraid of falling or getting hurt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
love it!

I love it... dont stop.... more more more... love the wolf story too... but this is seriously a wonderful tale that you are weaving... so talented and versitle and not stuck in one genre... thank you for sharing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love it

I love that it is long but that it still leave me longing for more.. i cant wait for more please dont make me wait long.

Rbn8Rbn8almost 13 years ago
Love it!!!

Please hurry!!! I am dying to read more about this planet and these characters!!! It seems like the 5 make up one perfect man!! I keep expecting the women to jump out and cause havoc!!! Don't let the critiques sway you... It's amazing that you could even come up with this story. Very unique! Keep writing!

soclosesoclosealmost 13 years ago
Fantastic

One of the best things I have read so far. I didn't want to reach the last word but I couldn't stop reading. The sex turns me on but the story keeps me coming back. I hope the next chapter is out soon. Thank you for writing.

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 13 years ago

i'm liking cristofer more and more!!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 13 years ago
Great chapter.

The freakiest thing is that I can't even remember her real name! I'm going back to the first chapter to find out.

Looking forward to the next!

willieonewillieonealmost 13 years ago
Wonderful chapter

I think due to her caring treatment of him, that Christof will join his brothers when it is their turn to service the women and the brothers will know it is because of her treatment of him that has helped him get over his kidnapping. I also think that all her masters will grow to love her.

willieonewillieonealmost 13 years ago
I agree with Sinara_night..

They do seem to have gone from taking notice of even the slightest reaction she displays to not giving a shit! in the blink of an eye. I also think that Christof need to sit down and have a long talk with his brothers as I don't think he has told them what he has been through and make them understand what they are doing to her is similar to how he was treated at the hands of his kidnappers. Maybe he can get through to them and I also think it would be a bad idea for her to try and escape through that barrier even though their treatment of her leaves a lot to be desired at least they are trying to keep her safe but the rest of the planet might be a different story. She is better of where she is. That is just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I usually don't like things where there is 'slavery' involved, nor a foreign alien beings... but wow. I'm hooked. I really am. I don't know how I stumbled upon this from LovingWives to this - but I'm thankful to how it worked. Thank you for spinning such a creative yarn.

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8almost 13 years ago

a bit late to say this but welcome back.

this tale shows how you can change your hand to any genre and still be an excellent and creative writer.

am waiting for the next instalment with baited breath.

hope to find out if there is a reason why damien has such a short fuse especially when being “shown up” in front of other warriors.

thanks and more please ;0)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Cristof and the slave having a secret love affair that is so cute, I wander were it will lead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
not so patiently waiting

well now that you have me hooked, i'm really looking forward to the next chapter. so, please hurry. i must check your page a few times a day hoping that there was a late submission (which is very very unlikely). great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More...........

I am loving this story, it is different from Bound to my Mate but you have sucked me just the same. I want to read more - NOW!! Look forward to reading the next installment :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What should happen

The guy Chrisof should slowly fall in love

with her and she him. Their love blooms

in secret and slowly he relizes he

would do anything for her but she's a

slave so he finds a way to go to earth

with her when his brothers considers

giving her to the general. He also finds a

to become a human himself, but she

loves him and doesn't want him to give

up eveything he knows.

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
More

okay so I need to catch up on the story before I cry for more, but this story rocks. The way each of the "masters" is coming to life. It's all very exciting to read. And I will catch up w/you, so please keep writing.

KojoteKojoteover 12 years ago
Getting deeper...

The feeling that this is still part of the buildup remains. Rachel adjusts and attaches. And while doing that you manage to reinforce the picture of a really strong character. One who will not limit herself on the role intended for her. I can totally imagine her rolling up the whole planetary government on this planet…

The one amazing thing is that I didn’t get tired of learning with her and about her. She may not always choose the smartest way to do things. But she feels perfectly real. And that’s what males reading this enjoyable.

Just couldn’t wait to go on…

FantasiaRealmsFantasiaRealmsover 12 years ago
At only the 4th Chapter... spilled brilliance, your words, Sir...

...and I look forward to the next and the next already ready installments you've shared. Might I be so bold as to inquire if there could be a bit of John Norman influence in this particular storyline, though not for the caliber of the the writing,but for the chosen 'counter earth' styling? For though I adore the Gor series, in its entirety, forgive me, Mr. Norman, but your pen's nothing on the divine inks of the Doctor here:) Bound to read on, love every syllable, Sir.

WajaLoverWajaLoverover 12 years ago
Wierd

This is wierd: The first time I read this series I skipped chapter 3. I was glad I did. Later on I went back to this series and I accidentally read Chapter 3. I read through several more chapters, but for some reason I was skipping all the good parts, the parts I liked. Ex: I didn't read the first time she sees the general and I somehow skipped it. So I started over again and skipped Chapt. 3. This time I caught all the good parts. I had been looking for the time where she showed them her mouth wasn't dangerous. I forget where it was, but I know it must be in this chapter or the next. (I haven't read them again since skipping Chapt. 3 again.)

LadySilverBellsLadySilverBellsover 12 years ago
FAV

I love this series, but thus far, I think this is my favorite Chapter of the series. It might not be the smoothest, it might have a few more mistakes, but I love the world you are building with it and the experiences you describe :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love this!

I believe honestly that this could be a mainstream novel. I love your attention to detail and the psychological depth that you have given each character. I should also say that I love your longer chapters! I have been reading stories on Lit for about three years and yours are the first that I've seen that go on for five or six pages! Very well done!

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
Mood Setter

The author is striving to show the internal turmoil of Ciara and the variable

reaction of her owners. What happens if one of these Warriors is severely injured or even dies? Everything is set up for groups of Five...

One thing is that this story like the Norman Gor series seem to have an emphasis on both fetish and BDSM situations;

Lawful1979Lawful1979over 11 years ago
My first comment ever!

I have enjoyed reading the stories posted on this site for many years but this is the first time I have felt the NEED to comment! The sex is ok so far but the story is one of the best i have ever read, this coming from a huge fan of Hubbard, King, Clancy,and Grisham just to name a few of the mainstream authors i enjoy! I can't wait to read more!! Thank you!!!

whiteBZ4blackdicwhiteBZ4blackdicover 11 years ago
Question that comes to mind as I'm reading....

Like SOOOO many of the comments that I have read,....I am also a reader who has become so interested in this story to the point that sleeping no longer matters. lol I literally read and read and read until I passed out. That is absolutely not something I usually do. I definitely don't read as much as I should but I was turned onto this story by one of my very dear friends and just can't stop reading it. You are an amazing writer. You keep the reader interested and involved in the story and on the edge of their seat waiting to see what is going to happen next. LOVE it so far and I'm only on chapter 9. Just a question,...as I was reading I sort of was wondering like about Ciara's period. I know I suppose it is a strange thing to wonder about but I don't think anything was mentioned thus far (if there was I missed it and will have to re-read)? Maybe you can answer it and maybe I just need to read faster and find the answer eventually. I am finding it extremely hard to read this at any sort of a normal pace due to the fact that I keep getting so turned on that I find myself needing to take "personal breaks." Haha keep up the great work. I can't wait to finish reading this. LOVE LOVE LOVE

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Here again

DW, I love your work so much. I've read this story several times. It is one of the best, definitely in the top three, on this site.

I hope you will grace us with another in the future.

slp86slp86over 11 years ago

I love your writing. I have just started reading stories on this site but this is by far the best one I have read so far. Most have issues with some basic proofreading errors, but yours doesn't. Your writing is intriguing and beautifully detailed. I love the story that you have building with Cristof and Ciara and can't wait to see how it plays out.

eWomaneWomanabout 11 years ago
High caliber...

crafting, writing, imagination, charm -- absolutely stunning work. I humbly add my voice to the chorus of your many admirers. I'm wondering about this truck you have (you know, the one in your bio). It must be blessed with all the writing angels as well as other magic spirits for writing this outstanding. May they forever be with you...and you with us...still reading...ck u l8tr...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
careful about grammar

Enjoying the stories, but just a point; "it's" is "it IS." "Its" is belonging to it. Like his or hers. So we would not write "Please return it's clothing." We would write "Please return its clothing."

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

i am sooooooooo enjoying this series as it unravels.

dammit51dammit51almost 8 years ago

I'm really enjoying this story, and not JUST for the tawdry sex. Which I like. I am really enjoying the world you created. Kudos!

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyabout 7 years ago
Ditto

Stupid title but I agree with the last commentator, you have a created an interesting wonderful world and I totally enjoy the tawdry sex. You are very good at the craft of writing and keeping the interest. Each chapter seems better and better.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 7 years ago
Interesting

Love the planet you've created and the characters. Good story, well written. I am enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
JUST CAN'T DO IT

I love your writing ability and BTMM is one of my all time favorite stories here but I just can't stomach these assholes any more. There expectations are just too contradictory. As much as this is a fantasy world Ciara is still a earthling with a human psyche. Her master's have completely unrealistic expectations of her and constantly set her up to fail. It's established that they are not new to this yet they act as if they don't have a clue as to why they simply can't tell her how to feel. It's like saying "Hey, I'm going to put your hand over a flame but don't you dare feel pain'. It just doesn't make any sense when they say that her well-being is important to them. It only makes sense if they are completely sadistic arrogant tools which is exactly how I see them. Maybe that's what your actual intention is but either way I can't stomach them. I still think you're a very talented writer but this just pisses me off. I hope all the men get enslaved by their hideous female doms.

HalaMaksoudHalaMaksoudabout 6 years ago
Having been exposed to Middle Eastern ...

Yes, the clothing and some attitudes are not strange to me. Women of low self esteem sometimes enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, Mr Anon Just can't do it.

I totally agree with you.

These alien type characters have absolutely no redeemable traits, no likeable features.

Now, they have denigrated themselves even lower by using the same excuse used to condone WW2 atrocities. "If you're not strong enough to not get captured then you have no right to respect or any form of human decency." YUK. and YUK.

This is their pathetic excuse to allow them to continue their abuse of Rachel in the worst possible way.

xyz123446xyz123446over 1 year ago

“These alien type characters have absolutely no redeemable traits, no likeable features.”

Christof is supposed to be the hint here that there is significantly more here than meets the eye.

Still, for those rereading or want a simple non spoiler hint to continue: the first time reading this when we get to the introduction of “H” for some reason I thought “wow that’s a bit harsh on damien”. In rereading… no, not at all. That character is fully justified and does nothing wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just too weird.

Although this is an extremely well written story, I feel that it just reinforces the stereotype images we have of subjugated women over the past few centuries.. We men did all these demeaning sadistic practices all in the name of love and protecting our wives. So for me its is just very sad to see it all dragged up again in a different guise.

So first we have a total the dehumanization of Rachel, she is forced to be an "it". We have enforced slavery, nudity, forced sex and a total and utter disregard for anyone else's basic rights or feelings from her tormentors. And these are meant to be the good guys. Somehow we are meant to garner affection for them.

It just doesn't do it for me, as has been commented these guys have absolutely no redeeming features.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What’s the ages of Clara masters??? Does anyone know?? It doesn’t hint or say anything bout it

steff_enie_7282steff_enie_72823 months ago

Thus story has a good premise. The world made us interesting. It's the 'brothers" I have an issue with. They did not lay out specific rules at the start, they did not explain any of their customs or ways, hell, they didn't even tell her the first morning not to look at anyone until she'd already committed the infraction. But also didn't tell her is was ok for her to look at them, just "NO LOOKING" 😕 She's being set up at every turn to fail. She's having to learn the rules AS she breaks them, not a good plot device. Interesting start, great story line, world and characters, in and of themselves. Everything altogether... Meh, could do with some serious re-thinking and partial re-writing. .. 🤷‍♀️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous