All Comments on 'Wife's Birthday Gift by Texasace'

by audiodiva

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
MJMsPussycatMJMsPussycatalmost 13 years ago
GREATTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

Dammmm That was one hot story. i want the same gift for my birthday.

howie448howie448almost 13 years ago
Thanky for the audio

I had a stroke some years ago. My problem is called 'aphasia'. I can read, but it is slow and difficlt. Again I say thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More Please

A great audio and story you have a great voice for audio stories. You had me hard and stroking myself until I shot cum everywhere.

Thanks,

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

That was awesome! The two of are an incredible team! Looking forward for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great job

Nice reading. I think it ended a bit too fast when the guys came but not your fault!

Great job

PurpleMasterPurpleMasterabout 11 years ago
what a hot birthday!

Great story once again. You too are a great team! I look forward to more entries!

KristirosaKristirosaover 10 years ago
OMGGGGGG!!!!!!!

Holy Shit!!!!!!! If I wasn't already freshly spent I think I would of cum 12 more times!!!! Hands down, or up, (whichever way preferred, LOL) my all time favorite submission! Too bad my birthday isn't until December. Now, how am I gonna get the hubby to read this one? Hmmmmmm? Thank you and great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story, great reading too!

Nice job audio diva!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Audio diva is the best

Thank you SO MUCH! GREAT story and the reading is perfect!

Not even ONE mis-speak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow.

Audiodivs knows which buttons to push with her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Sory but

The audio seemed rushed to me and lacking in feeling, I listened for about three quarters of the way through then gave up. It would be a better read than a listen.

Looking at all the positive feedback maybe it’s just me, unless others have been deleted?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Your hot wife !

Great story , sharing her was a great idea ! I also want to watch my wife with another man and have his cum fill her up and show me how it feels to cum with him !

StiffinKentStiffinKentabout 4 years ago
Great Narration!

I love the narration. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Loved it

Found your story at random and couldn’t be happier! I’m married w a husband I love and always seem to fantasize about MFM. Your story was hot! I could easily picture myself in the middle of your story. My husband and I love anal and the idea of two men at once just does it for me. I will likely be reading it more than once!

Thank you for making it an audio version as well. Hands free for other things was quite nice. My thanks to the narrator. You were superb!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Delicious. I'm going to put this one on headphones for my wife while I fuck her in our new sex swing asap! Thank you! Adam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wish you wouldn't rush so much. Seriously, it's really far away from being sensual and as if you really experienced it... Sad...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My husband and I recently discovered through roleplay that we want to have another man join us to worship my sexy curvy body so I can enjoy two men at once have one in my pussy and wanting my ass and I love the thought of sucking two cocks at once

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous