All Comments on 'New Kingdom: Australian Court Ch. 03'

by MicKay

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
somethingsamisssomethingsamissalmost 13 years ago
lol

Love this story it's just getting better and better.

naughty_nannaughty_nanalmost 13 years ago
LOL

I wonder what Gabriels reaction will be . Can't wait for the next chapter!

Gemini_KnightGemini_Knightalmost 13 years ago
Well...

Um...um...all I can say is, I hope Alex enjoyed it because as he said Gabriel is going to kill him. He can probably take some comfort in the fact that Joshua will probably be joining him in the afterlife once Alena finds out about him and Nola. Nice to that even in such dire times there is still love to be found and shared, (although the thought of imminent death does tend to make situations steamier than usual especially with a beautiful woman, well at least that's been my experience). Great story keep it coming I'm dying who what happens, (especially how Gabriel responds to his children's activities).

willieonewillieonealmost 13 years ago
You know how...

I feel about this story and love this chapter, I can't wait for the next chapter. I know it will be bloody awesome mate! LOL

Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 13 years ago
Uh OH!

Dad's gonna be OK. After he kills him for touching his baby.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago

What a time for the children to suddenly grow up! Gabriel and Alena may rant but they can't deny that this is what is happening. On top of that, they appear to have found their mates!

MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
You Have

such a great way of combining all of the characters both new and those from the very first chapter of N.K. series. It really makes reading this series enjoyable.

It seems to me that I remember Gabe saying something possibly in the hospital when the kids were found, but Abby is supposed to be Alex. Gabe knows certain thinks have to happen in a certain order for Joshua and Abby to rule the upcoming world. This "excursion" Abby has everyone on is one of those things and Gabe knows it.

I love the fact that the past few chapters have posted quicker than normal and that this is a new trend you plan on continuing, either way I will most defiantly be watching for chapter 4

bearmad1963bearmad1963almost 13 years ago
Brilliant

I love this series and I love the fact that Joshua has found his mate Nola and Abby has found her mate Alex and I cannot wait to see what happens next.

Please write a nother chapter soon.

secretitosecretitoover 12 years ago
Yeah he might kill you, but what a way to go!!! XD

I wonder how this would have played out if he knew she would die if Gabriel killed her mate, making him the safest s.o.b. on the planet. Loving every word.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous