All Comments on 'Quickie ~ Against the Car'

by KAnneMeinel

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
estragonestragonalmost 13 years ago
Hot but Oh! The Mechanicals!

Good idea and plot, but the mechanicals are awful. Quibbles follow via "Send Feedback", less extensive than might be needed, because (a) I don't have the time to, and (b) don't take it as being within my remit as copy editor/quibbler to, re-write your story. You tell a good hot story, and the build-up is believable, but the mechanical errors mar a pretty picture. Truisms- commas are not your enemy. Punctuation, properly used, is your friend. Words are precious--do not waste them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome!

This is a great story, I love the idea!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Comment to Estrogen

Your story is great. It does what its intended to do, the build up to the final ecstasy is absolutely wonderful almost real. I don't believe the readers are too concerned about the mechanicals of punctuations here. And for those who are are so critical, perhaps their sexual frustration is such that they feel the need to poke holes at your stories. I for one enjoy them and look for to your next.

Keep up the good work!

MS864

KAnneMeinelKAnneMeinelalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Regarding punctuation and mechanicals

I'm sure we can all agree the average reader isn't reading this to worry about grammar, punctuation, or mechanicals. I do however appreciate the input as I take it as meant as a helpful input and not a negative one. Don't be too hard on her, I actually took it all in a good way. The mind is a powerful thing and my stories are meant to put these images in yours so that you can enjoy yourself. Mission accomplished! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it

I know the soap you got your idea from and wish this is how that scene really played out instead of them being interrupted. I just hope your couple have a happier ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Will there be more of this firm, but sensuous play? I'd like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Is it pepa and silvia?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
nice twist!

Ahh I recognize this! it's from a Spanish tv series called 'Los Hombres de Paco!' beautifull show! and the 2girls pepa y Sylvia!! I love the fact that you gave the story this twist! Far more exciting!! love it! Love the writing too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
from the tv show: los hombres de paco

It's one of my favorite scenes from the tv show!

no copyright infringement intended but it's in there....

nonetheless, nice writing, looking forward to more of you're writing

Looking forward to a story that's all based on your own creation :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous