All Comments on 'The Class Nudist'

by WatchingCloud

Sort by:
  • 295 Comments
GoodsGoodsalmost 13 years ago
Great Read

This was a very enjoyable story about two young people discovering each other. It flowed nicely, and both the main characters were quite relatable. I liked this story very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful

Really a great story. Hope you plan keeping this one going. Has a lot of story left in it.

The_RivermanThe_Rivermanalmost 13 years ago

I really liked the story too. I think that this is a story that you can continue and I hope that you do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good stuff

Very well written. I'm hoping to see part 2 out there sometime soon.

AeroielAeroielalmost 13 years ago
Very nice

story and very well written.

Excellent grammar and spelling. Not that I like to nit pick, but I noticed here because it is conspicuous by how good it is. It just adds enhances a very good story.

Thanks

ErotonautErotonautalmost 13 years ago
Terrific!

An excellent story, with believable characters and situations, strong dialogue and very erotic descriptive passages. I echo those calls for there to be a second chapter: Emmy and Carson are too good a couple to leave after this one encounter.

MarlowBunnyMarlowBunnyalmost 13 years ago
Perfect for the theme

I enjoyed this story. It was perfect for the theme and arousing too. I'm a bit jealous: I think this one is better than my contest entry. It's well written and very sweet. Thank for the nice read.

annanovaannanovaalmost 13 years ago
Very impressive

Not only is the story well-crafted, I'm impressed with the level of maturity shown by the main characters. Like many readers, I hope we'll see them again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Enjoyed this

I hope that we will see some more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Loved every bit of this story. Since we put in our own pool we've introduced several friends to the concept of social nudity.

r_d_txnr_d_txnalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

Great flow, very believable characters... good job all in all.

HeadguyHeadguyalmost 13 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyable

More and more I find that the stories that really "capture" me are ones where the characters are surprised by the events or other characters...and where I can't entirely predict the developments either. The eroticism in this story was so fittingly sweet, tender and tentative: utterly believable (in a somewhat unbelievable plot). Really nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Another ripped off story

It's a great story, certainly still as good as the first time I read it. But the thing is we have another clown trying to pass off someone else's work as his own. There something really sad about a loser who takes another writer's work and foists it out on people pretending to be the author so they can get some attention.

WatchingCloudWatchingCloudalmost 13 years agoAuthor
I beg to disagree, Anon.

From the author - I'm quite certain this story is not plagiarized. It's a despicable practice and one of which I'll have no part. If you're going to go making accusations like that, then you'd best provide a link and come out from behind the cloak of anonymity. A dedicated reader can peruse my other works on this site and find they match in tone, style, and grammar...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I enjoyed it

While I prefer to remain anonymous, I will comment that this story captured my imagination, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

Further, I agree with the author about a previous "anonymous" comment ... if you have proof, link it. Otherwise, go elsewhere to spread your inuendoes.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 13 years ago
good

Excellent story. Well written.

As for anon's comments, I have seen him make that same comment many times over. Maybe he is trying to deflect his own guilt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Me and My Good Luck

This is a wonderful story. It flowed like a gentle stream, it had lovable and relatable characters, it was clear and easy to follow, and it was effortlessly erotic. I'm glad (and extremely lucky) to find that this was only uploaded today. I'll be anticipating a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very well written

I hope you bring out a second chapter. As to the comment of plagiarism, ignore it. I have read some similar concepts, but similarity of plot does not plagiarism make. Louis L'Amour used to say there are only three plot lines available to an author. I don't know that I would draw it down that tightly, but you get my point. If you read the Greek tragedies and read Shakespeare you will find the same basic plot lines. The mark of a good writer is the ability to take those plot lines and write an interesting and entertaining story. You, Sir have done that. I sign as Anonymous because I am a reader, not a writer and have not joined.

Jerry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Class indeed

Loved this story - convincing characters, a romantic storyline and genuinely erotic. What more could we want? A sequel!

GhostyOne999GhostyOne999almost 13 years ago
Excuse me?

You can't just stop here. This is going too well to stop. Another chapter is required!

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Greatly enjoyed!

I'm not sufficiently skilled at writing to add anything significant to the previous comments.

I totally enjoyed this story, as well as the others you have penned.

I hope that you continue writing, and is there a sequel or follow on to this story?. I think it would be great.

Gerry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The Best

I have been reading stories on this site for over 6 years and this is best story I have read yet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story.

It's enjoyable story to read. A story like this is the reason I keep reading stories at this site trying to find a jewel like this. I hope you will continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it!

Hoping to read chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good

very good story, glad I read, am awaiting the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Did they pass?

I thoroughly enjoyed your story and your patient, relaxed style. Did n't try to rush anything and developed great, totally believable characters (except maybe the parents were a bit too naive'). I loved the honesty of your characters and your ability to express the obvious tensions and anxieties that would be natural in the situation you develop.

I have to know, though, did they pass their exam and did Emmy get her scholarship? Hopefully we'll find out when Carson and Emmy head off to the nudist resort with her parents.

Great job!

Eric

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

This has to be the finest Exhib/Voy story on this site, and ironically the only thing that really makes it voyeur is Wes' spying in the beginning scene. The reactions from these two are superb and undeniably plausible. I particularly like the manner in which you highlighted truths and dispelled myths about nudist culture, doing so in a way that was entertaining, slightly sensual, and informative.

Like you say in your bio: Good grammar, realistic characters, and (mostly) believable situations make for the best erotic stories. I couldn't agree with you more, my friend. While many are yearning for a sequel, this short is so richly packed with emotion I feel like it would be hard to top. The best stories leave you craving more, and too many times we're left disappointed when a sequel falls short of our lofty expectations. Thanks again, and keep up the great works.

Nivek66Nivek66almost 13 years ago
"Wonderful"

This story had such great charisma.. I was greatly saddened that it did not continue more.. looking forward to the sequel.. or a spin-off..

HarryPerryHarryPerryalmost 13 years ago
Excellent story

Another excellent story. Lots of build-up and great descriptions. I've always preferred the long, slow tease, and you did it well.

ShyChiWriterShyChiWriteralmost 13 years ago
I LOVE your writing

Hey WatchingCloud,

I am such a fan of your work! I loved the Nymph's Pool and enjoy every one of your pieces. This story is no exception. Wonderful dialog, great pacing, good mechanics - and a truly original piece because of how you told it. Best of luck to you in the contest, I think this is a very strong contender.

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 13 years ago
One of my daughter's boyfriends could have written this!

They were raised in a family a lot like the one described here. Well written. The energy, tone and feeling was that of young people exploring their new world. I'm impressed!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This should be a book

Wow this was my first erotic story My friend showed me to the site and I just clicked your story and couldn't stop reading usually I'm not into porn or erotic fiction but your story will prolly get me into reading more hope there's going go be more about Emmy and Carson can't wait -newfoundreader

maybeallorpartlytruemaybeallorpartlytruealmost 13 years ago
Very nice story

This was a very enjoyable read. I must also say, your "worst" effort (a 4.61 voting average) absolutely blows away my best efforts, and you have almost as many comments on this story alone as I have on my nine submisions combined. Well done, good sir!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

Excellent writing!

DragonstaffDragonstaffalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

Great story. Please continue this storyline. It has a long way to go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What a wonderful story

This story's so good that it made me feel as if it happens for real. Though this kind of experience is imposible in my life, for a moment I went there

ErotonautErotonautalmost 13 years ago
Good to see the praise continues

Hoping that the mass of favourable reaction to this excellent story persuades you to continue this couple's tale.

hongluobohongluoboalmost 13 years ago
what else can I add

sweet, wonderful characters and tone, believable...smooth, cascading almost.... only one thing, no mention of nude day or tie in with the contest, and the sequel which everyone hopes will be forthcoming someday could also be a wonderful "First Time" category entry. I will definitely read all your other stories.. you are a very talented writer... Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow!

With all due honesty, this may be the best story I have read in 2011. Excellent work! Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to more...

sleeplessgurlsleeplessgurlalmost 13 years ago
More please

This was a lovely story and perfect for the theme of the contest. Very well crafted, expertly edited, and the characters were very real and likable. I really enjoyed how you developed the relationship and revealed their angst and insecurities, making it very easy for the readers to relate.

I must echo other commenters here; there is so much more potential in this story. We'd love to see more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Beautiful

The story was just enough to keep or attention yet innocent enough not to be just another dirty story. Awesome job.

merdavmerdavalmost 13 years ago
Agree with others

I agree with all the positive comments. This is a great story with very real characters. It has so much potential for further developments and naked fun. Being nudist is great in so many ways and you have captured this so well.

Thanks and please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please add more chapters.

I am very happy to have had the pleasure of reading this story. I would love to read the next chapter...if you have a next chapter. I would really like to read chapter 2.

-A.

P.S. I hope you have a good day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you

Though I haven't gotten to your other stories yet, I believe this one is quite possibly the best story on this site. It is certainly one of the best I have ever read on any site, period.

wongjingwongjingover 12 years ago
Amazing

What a great story! Like all the other commenters here, I hope you will write a second chapter.

KaikaneKaikaneover 12 years ago
Well written story

This is a well written story with suspense in it to keep you wanting more it is not lewd or crude. Please write some more chapters to this story,it is not done yet.

dwjeanesdwjeanesover 12 years ago
Awesome!

Very well written, extremely erotic, yet not dirty. One of the best I have read.

I really enjoyed the pacing and the character development was perfect. All in all, an excellent read.

Thank you, I want more, PLEASE!

Dave

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Amazing story. Excellently paced. I greatly hope there are more chapters to the story.

colin23colin23over 12 years ago
Outstanding

Extremely well written. Very well-paced. Link between nudity and sex very sensitively handled. I agree with all the comments which say please write more chapters.

abc101abc101over 12 years ago
OMG

what a great plot line. This is a situation i think i can say safely everyone wants to occur in their life. Please you must write more chapters, while maintaining this great pace and tone.

.... thank you again and now its time for me to strip down to my inner nudist and relieve my own "blue balls". LOL.

AlpineskierAlpineskierover 12 years ago
yes

As a newbie nudist, I wonder a lot of protocols if ever find myself present in such a situation. You guided me through so well I felt I was there, with them. A superb story, thank you. Please share more with us.

dacube4dacube4over 12 years ago
Lucky Guy

Wow, what a lucky guy! I bet every guy who has read this story is jealous of Carson. I know I am.

I agree with the previous comments about this being beautifully written and the wonderfully easy way that intimacy is handled.

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Brilliant

Wow - what a brilliant story, I have been reading quite a bit of stories in my time, this one sets a new mark of quality in the nudist area.

Simply love it!

I hope that there will be a follow up on where the story ends...

fuckingshitfuckingshitover 12 years ago
excellent!

one of my favourite stories!....really pure and sensitive....not just raw sex! really superb! u made me cum 2ce readig this! lovelY! added as favourite!

razerbaijanrazerbaijanover 12 years ago

This story really does a very good job of presenting the characters inner thoughts and sensibilities, along with their nerves and doubts, particularly Carson's, hence making it credible and creating rather vivid pictures in my imagination.

Being an uninitiated nudist, Carson's introduction to this unfamiliar environment also poses interesting questions in the reader's mind as to how well he or she would be able to handle the situation, which in my view further elevates this story above some of the cruder, pornified efforts on the site.

The author exhibits a mature understanding in his handling of nudism and thankfully avoids the temptation to rush things along too much. The pace and tone are tempered and clean enough to successfully convey that nudism is neither the same as exhibitionism, nor hedonism and yet manages to retain a level of eroticism throughout the story, at a level appropriate to the scenario. Thus, you ought to be commended for striking such a precise balance with this truly excellent piece. I can only echo those above me who have expressed their desire for a continuation of the story.

nubisnubisover 12 years ago
This is great

The story leaves the imagination running wild and wanting for more, we really do need to have a sequel on this. Nudism is in some places still frowned upon and the way in which Carson is initiated is the way I would have loved to be brought into the scene....a well written story...please can we have more of Emmy and Carsons developing future...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Definately should be the start of a series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So sweet

This was the cutest story. Very realistic characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
VERY GOOD!!

THIS IS AN EXCELLANT SUBMISSION! I'M EAGERLY AWAITING A SEQUAL, AND MAYBE 2 OR 3, TO THIS STORY. IT IS TOUCHING, WITH A REALISTIC FEEL TO IT. PLEASE KEEP UP THE EXCELLANT WORK. I REALLY ENJOYED IT. IT REALLY SHOW A LOT OF TALENT FROM A GIFTED WRITER. YOU SHOULD MAKE IT A PROFFESSION.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i never comment

this is really good. keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent!

this is really great story and the characters were very believable, i hope you're considering writing a sequel :)

centauri4centauri4over 12 years ago

I agree this is one of the most nicely written introductions to the social nudist lifestyle I have ever read. Wow! The story moved at a leisurely and engaging pace with plenty of detail and wonderful character development. It would be hard for me to write a piece this good and I feel priviledged for being allowed to read it. I hope this is complimentary to you and will also encourage other readers to comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A well-told fantasy

... written by a decent person. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story!

I have never left a comment but I had to for this one. An amazing story by a great author. I can't wait to read another by this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Brilliant

Very sweet and convincingly written. I'd love for this to be continued even if it isn't especially erotic, it's a sweet romance

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
you

Your tell gives me faith. As a nudist, and one who loves to be seen, your young love inspires me

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Innocent subtle and mildly erotic - outstanding

Thanks so much for this WatchingCloud. You have a gift. I loved the way you developed the story, credible and touching.

morrigurenmorrigurenover 12 years ago
YES!!!

PLEASE tell me there's a part 2. This is one of the greatest stories I've read so far!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Brilliant!!!

ive always wanted to be nude with others but never got the oppertunity but this story was the best one ive ever read on here, well done :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wonderful

What a sweet and endearing story and so well written. You have a wonderful way of developing the story. I am hoping to see chapter 2 soon.

VoluptuousValkyrieVoluptuousValkyrieabout 12 years ago
More Please!!!

I hope there is a sequel coming! ;) Very well done! I loved that there was no anal! Thank you for that!

abadmirerabadmirerabout 12 years ago

Very well written and sensitive story about nudism - makes a nice change to the usual stuff. I hope there's more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
THE BEST!

Amazing story, but the experience seems real, similar to what I had with my girlfriend(not a nudist though) and really superb writing... Would love to read more of the same .....

ohnudeoneohnudeoneabout 12 years ago
great

Great read. Fun story. They were both very mature with it too. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well done

I am not sure why, maybe because it was not all sex, but i enjoyed this emencely. I hope you continue this story.

southy39southy39about 12 years ago

i really enjoyed this story...

i liked the fact that it wasnt just "wham, bam, thank you mam"... and that there was a lot of development of the characters, the emotions and the fact that you could actually understand how the characters were feeling at times through the sotry telling.

i look forward to further chapters...

bowlerhatbowlerhatabout 12 years ago

I really like the story but thought that the blowjob at the end was rushing things a bit. It sort of went against the whole "nudity does not always mean sex" idea, it being the first time they had been nude together.

However this seems a very good start to a short series and was very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

this story was incredible. top notch! more would be ideal :D

SkinTicklerSkinTickleralmost 12 years ago
Loved the characters

I really loved the story and the characters. While I enjoyed the blow job, I sort of agree with the other reader about it being too sexual. I think a clumsy, but "successful" handjob during the lotion session would have fit the story better. She obviously wanted to touch him, and taking a turn at the pretend finger painting when she was already aroused would have flowed very naturally. It's a very minor point, though. I hope to see many, many more stories. Their two friends seem a perfect pair for a chapter or 3 of their own. A good "paybeck" for the peeper.

sactofunseekersactofunseekeralmost 12 years ago
Awesome story

It was a fairly long story but well written and with a realistic storyline that kept my interest despite the length. I don't usually stay with a 5 page story. Too bad there are not many people as open and laid back as your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More!

Love the story. When can we expect to see a sequel?

Mntnman13Mntnman13over 11 years ago
More Please!

Really enjoyed this story and the characters. Would like to see a sequel. You left lots of room for future development of the story line(s).

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I agree, more please.

I thought well written, leaves lots of opprotunity for future story line.

rohit7785rohit7785over 11 years ago
to me.. It was more of a romance story

a ***** story :)

It was pretty good... Really liked it... To me it was a romance story and i really am looking forward for a sequel :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent! I would love to read more!!

I enjoyed it. I liked the charecters. They were well developed as was their relationship. It was humorous, believeable, and very erotic. Sequel??

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
beautiful story

this kinda story makes u want to just cuddle and make out

intoruintoruover 11 years ago
GREAT

One of the best stories I've read on literotica. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loving it

one of the best stories that i ever read here at literotica .... waiting for the sequel ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very cute romantic story.

I hope you plan on writing some more jsut like htis one.

aznakedaznakedover 11 years ago
Outstanding

I enjoyed this very much. I search and search and very seldom find a story I really like. I really like this one. It would be really nice to have a continuation. I'm not into the wham-bam thank you, ma'am type story. This seemed realistic and very natural. Great job.

wrc264wrc264over 11 years ago
Why?

Why the H*** did you not continue this. You get us all worked up with all sorts of possibilities for the continued story line and then just drop it. Your as bad a tease as most women are in real life.

respect_4_womenrespect_4_womenover 11 years ago
beautiful story because

--it is more realistic than many (or most) stories on literotica

--it speaks from the heart and for the heart also. People tend to forget the heart, especially (and sadly, and strangely, and tragically) when related to sex and relationships, when this need is "most dire"

Thank you for this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
so pleased to finally...

Find a story I can believe! This young love story is so lovely. Better then anything I've read on here by far. I love the way you've only written about the early days and no more and so left us all wanting more. I do think you ended it at the right point because if you'd written any more, it would have become another 'run of the mill' story. You are very talented and I look forward to reading more of your work in the future-well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Realistic Story about young love and nudity

I grew up in a nudist family and remember very well the moments when new feelings and hormones were changing my outlook about being around the lovely girls and young ladies who were nude as well as I was. This story brought those innocent memories back to me and I so enjoyed the story, Obviously you were around nudists because you hit it right on and the young love and exploration was truly fantastic. Thanks for the awesome story and I do hope you write more, you have a very special talent for it.

duke0467duke0467over 11 years ago
You do this well

Actually very well. You dialogue is believable and unforced. Although your plot line is thin it is quite believable and you did leave me wanting to read another chapter in this love story. All in all a good job done well. Thank you for the effort.

kracker1966kracker1966over 11 years ago
Hoping for more

I hope to read more of this of this story soon. Thanks for the work and please when you get the time do some more chapters for all of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
CHAPTER 2 PLEASE

I really want to know what happens after Penny's graduation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love to read more!

I enjoyed your story, but dissappointed it hasn't continued. We'd all like to read more. What say you??

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I have never commented on a Literotica story before

..but I have read, re-read, and saved this one. It is excellently written with well-developed characters, a realistic situation (she's shy about her feelings) and fine pacing. I agree with the commenter who said the only reason this was in the Ex/Voyeur section was Wes' antics at the beginning. I'd have put it in romance, because it reads like a romance between Carson and Amy. I look forward to a sequel. Let us know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous