All Comments on 'Hot Coed Needs to Find Her Way! Ch. 03'

by MySexyCurvesWife

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fucking Pamela, or Pammy is so fucking hot!

I love your series on this chick Pamela, I can picture her small frame and big lucsious tits and her firm round ass by your words! I loved how she was "seduced" by her Professor, but yet she wanted it so badly, she is at the right aget to be experimenting in college with her sexuality. This is also a favorite fantasy of mine, a sexy young woman finding out what natural sexual pleasures her body can give her!....Please keep writing I enjoy your stories very much!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

We need more. Faster please :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very Hot!

I enjoyed reading this story, I was picturing Pammy's sweet tight body, they way you described it, and her Professor, just an average guy, who loves admiring and looking at the beautiful young women in his class, now actually getting one to get naked, licking her hot pussy, having his cock sucked, then fucking her too? I'm sure many men's fantasy! Thanks man, I look forward to chapter 4 and I love your other stories too!

wrc264wrc264over 12 years ago
Great - but finish it already

When are you going to finish this and let Ross bury his 10" in her tiny cunt. Need to let him or someone have her ass too for that matter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fucking Hot!

Man..that was fucking hot!! what a fucking lucky professor fucking his sexy 19 year old student....man..oh man.....fucken HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sexy

made me so horny started humping a pillow and fingering myself

MySexyCurvesWifeMySexyCurvesWifeover 9 years agoAuthor
Glad you enjoyed!

Hi, I'm glad to hear that reading my story made your pussy so wet, humping your juicy slick cunt against your soft pillow, then fucking your hot horny fuckhole with your fingers.....is hot! I bet you squeezed and fondled your tits too.....I hope my story made you squirt! .....Nice

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous