All Comments on 'Cabin Medicine Ch. 02'

by perihelion

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
loniekloniekalmost 13 years ago
love it

love this story I hope you keemp writing it :)

Crazy87875Crazy87875almost 13 years ago
Nice

Loved the story! Wish I could get lucky enough to have that happen to me sometime!!

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
Very sweet

The making love scene-and that was making love, not sex-was great; very tender and beautiful. Really loving this story.

podgapodgaalmost 13 years ago
Strong follow-up!

Loved this, as well.

In the first chapter, I thought you were a little more detailed on the feelings, which added a layer for me. In this chapter, it feels like you've skimmed over them a bit, until the paragraph that begins with "I wrapped my legs...", where again for me there's exactly the right balance of mechanics, reactions and emotions.

Like Jon and Josh, I look forward to their night together!

LolaBellaLolaBellaover 12 years ago
More Please???

Such an awesome story, you built the emotions and sexual tension, it was so hot. I'd definately like to read more... a lot more!

toppsy0turvvytoppsy0turvvyabout 12 years ago
You do this so well

Reluctance is a huge turn-on for me. Great story.

english_rose87english_rose87almost 11 years ago
I love your writing!

Totally creamed my panties!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You're stories are fantastic!!

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
Soo hot !!

Well, apparently Jasper wanted to fuck Josh - I can understand that. But did he have to go through all the insecurity issues for that ? He could've just come right out with it.

The sex was simply spectacular and Josh is now an initiated to a new and intense path to pleasure. I just don't believe that he will now look at Jon any differently or with more respect, than he would if he hadn't masturbated in front of him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story

The only thing I noticed I didn't like was when he called his ass a pussy. Men don't have pussies. Someone says that to me my erection is going back in my pants until I find a real man with an asshole. Pussies are vaginas, vaginas are on women, women aren't my thing. Other than that one thing it was really hot. Enjoyed the embarrassment and reluctance that came with ch 1 tho. Not domination embarrassment but uncharted territory embarrassment. Hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
too much macho

Would have preferred each man dropping his façade of toughness, engaging in side-to-side 69, discovering and sharing their sexuality equally.

RobJasperRobJasperabout 4 years ago
Outdoor sex

Outdoor sex & skinny-dipping are huge turn-ons for me! Loved the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
It was hot

But Jon’s sneaky approach to it felt a bit skeevy. Like he was architecting the whole thing in a manipulative way. Would be hard to trust someone like that. He seems so hot and doesn’t need to play games to get sex.

nawty2nawty2over 2 years ago

Really long-winded initially

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous