All Comments on 'With Strings Attached Ch. 09'

by maxout09

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
total bs

The entire story is an insult to the BDSM community. Nicole may have thought her "puppet" was into it at first, but when she started to show doubts she pushed and manipulated. There isn't a D/s relationship or a lesbian relationship going on in this story. This is rape. Nicole is an insult to what a domme dreally is. Even if she wasn't aware that her "sub" is being blackmailed she is still forcing and manipulating her. She doesn't even so much as discuss the option of a safeword. It seems as though you don't really have any understanding of the genuine reality of BDSM relationships. Those are about thrust, and this story couldn't be farther from that reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great story

Love it. Thanks for the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hot!

Maxout09, I'm glad you've written another chapter for your fascinating series.

To the poster who's complaining, the tags clearly state what kind of story this is. If you're reading the story thinking that it's all consensual, then it's your own fault for not reading the tags. No one owns BDSM. Authors write whatever they want.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

That may be so, but this is also a FICTIONAL STORY! Weather it holds true to the BDSM community or not isn't the question because it is a fictional work of art, and it is indeed a work of art! It is beautifully written and incredibly arousing, and I think she should absolutely keep it up if she enjoys writing the story no matter how many people complain! If you don't like it, don't fucking read it!

CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaalmost 13 years ago
I literally get goosebumps

every time a new installment of this series arrives. This is one of the most intensely plotted, labyrinthine sagas out there, and is unique on a number of levels.

This is not a piece of reportage about *real* BDSM relationships; this is obviously a work of fantasy. Alice can no more get a real break than Voltaire's Candide. It is a fantasy about a loss of control that grows more complete with each step in the story.

This is a long and ambitious tale. There are a lot of hardcore things going on, but to anyone who is objecting to it on extra-literary moral grounds, there are plenty of materials out there with far less concern for the characters' well being.

Who knows, perhaps Nicole will soften someday; perhaps Alice will be free and seek a consensual bdsm relationship that looks like one ideally would in the real world.

Thankfully though, that day is probably far off. Because this is a long story that looks to be nowhere near its conclusion. It's magnificently delicious: funny, sexy, surprising, and full of careful attention to detail that has allowed the author to foreground many things from far off, while still throwing the reader lots of surprises.

I passionately love this series. Please be fair-minded and give it a chance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
OBSESSED

I LOVE this series. Please continue but I wish you would not sexually involve Alice with her mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanks for continuing this great story

I was disappointed when this great story seemed to end with Nicole taking Alice's virginity but now you've picked it up again it's better than ever. The introduction of Janet makes it even hotter. You have real talent, keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loving this story

This has been a great story, I really hope you write a few more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I love nicoles dominant arrogant attitude. Even Alice's mother seems intimidated. I hope nicole dominates Alice while her mother is forced to watch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

damit. this was supposed to be just a quick jerk-off, it suits my desire perfectly, my own fetish of a straight girl getting forced into a one-sided relationship with a lesbian girl. im not supposed to feel SORRY for the straight girl! dammit max, you tell your story way too well! your seriously making me feel genuinely sorry for this fictional character, and that's not supposed to happen when i come here! i just came here for a quick porn drive-by, not a pity party DX

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Doesn't she have a mind there is no emotion

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous