All Comments on 'Mom's The Best'

by kebbyman

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More....?

I'd love to read more of this, can you make a chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Need chap two

Need a chapter 2, where Mr. Simpson fucks the boys ass good and his slut mother sucks the cum out of his ass.

TakashiTakashialmost 13 years ago
Nasty

I'm not much for this sort of thing at all, but it was short and nasty enough to keep me going. Good on you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Yes, make a Ch. 2. This story was hot and nasty. Incest and BBC is the best.

ceelaaceelaaalmost 12 years ago
Great Story-unusual triangle

A very erotic story unlike anything kebbyman has written earlier. Most of his stories lack hardcore sex and perhaps this is one of the few exceptions. Can we have Kebbyman explore this story with more additional chapters, perhaps with the father of the boy joining in to take care of the mother's BBC lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
yum

This is hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I came home from uni hours early, it was a great spring day, I thought might be nice to sit on the balcony. I went upstairs, put some shorts on, couldn't see mum, so I went through the games room and stopped, on the balcony, kneeling on the padded 2 seater was my mum, holding onto her hips was a tall black man, his cock clearly pushing in and out of her pussy. The contrast was stark, wet white pussy being fucked by a shiny black cock. I stood, watched, could not take my eyes off them. I had never thought of mum this way, even though she was still young at 45 but now my cock was reacting to the scene in front of me. I heard the man, as he pulled my mums hair back, now, my mum said yes, cum in me, fill me, give it to me, oh yes, yes, a low growl, oh yes, that's it, no, no don't stop, oh so good, so good, fuck I can feel it, oh yea. He finally pulled back, I am not joking when I say I saw a gush of cum run from her pussy, her fingers scooping it up to her mouth, mmm, so much. The other thing was her pussy was still partly open, I could clearly see the pink inside. She turned, held his cock and put it in her mouth, clearly licking and sucking it. He pulled back, mm, I got to get back to the office as he quickly dressed. Mum pulled up her panties as I moved moved back into the adjoining bathroom as they went to the door. I waited and moved outside, waiting until I saw him drive off and as mum went back inside, I moved to the front of the house. I waited about 10 minutes, then went inside, mum was still walking around in her underwear. Hi mum, she turned and looked shocked, oh, your early, anything wrong, no , no classes this afternoon. I went upstairs and into the shower where my cum arced onto the glass panels.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Standard Literotica formula.

Muscular stud of a son with the required minimum 8 inch dick.

Sex mad mom who doesn't bat an eye when he catches her with (of course) a monster black foot long horse cock balls deep in her shithole.

Turns out sonny boy is a closet faggot, because he's rather suck that big dick and balls than lick momma's dripping slippery snatch. I'm surprised he didn't take it down his throat until it stuck out of his ass.

Then it gets even more unbelievable, when she covers her cunt and asshole with her panties, and sinks down so he can shove his tongue up her nasty cum filled ass, then he shoots his own cum right through the fabric of his speedos and into her mouth.

The son must have the biggest mouth in creation, because the big black balls that barely fit into both hands slip easily into his gaping piehole.

The only thing missing here is mom being the regulation tanned and toned nymphomaniac gym junkie with oversize tits and a clit as big as a carrot.

Why can't anyone write about NORMAL people?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
similar stories?

any one know similar stories like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So Hot

I loved it! I wish I could be that son; he should have sucked that big black dick, then let Charles fuck him.

ceelaaceelaaalmost 3 years ago

Have you written more on similar lines?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous