All Comments on 'No Remedy for Love Ch. 02'

by podga

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
TaGiMLTaGiMLalmost 13 years ago
Can't wait...

Please hurry and post your next installment.

You'd think that after being together for so long they would have learned to communicate better. Scott needs to work up his courage and tell Thomas that he still loves him and does not want to break off their relationship. Maybe Thomas is waiting for that, too! Either way, Its an interesting story and the retrospective narrative is a clever device that makes the story more fascinating. I hope to read more of it very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I really, really missed you and....

Your wonderful storytelling abilities. How is it possible that I dread when a chapter is coming to an end? That's how good you are. Do you come in a pocket version so I can take you around with me :o). Thank you for coming back!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
soo goodd!

Great stuff! I'm checking back daily so hurry!!!

cforester44cforester44almost 13 years ago

Really like this story, only wish the chapter was longer! Love isn't all romance and happy endings. It can be a painful struggle that that never really has a neat resolution. Your characters are so flawed and realistic, it's really wonderful. Can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome

Glad to see you back with another fantastic story. I can't wait for the next installment.

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
Great chapter

It was so realistic! I could see Scott's reaction so perfectly. Can't wait for ch 3.

LollygaggerLollygaggeralmost 13 years ago
Great story so far!

Beautifully told. Can't wait to read more.

Ex0ticPrincessEx0ticPrincessover 12 years ago

This story is absolutely perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Casey 1988

Good work very visual to the point I could see them in my mind as if I had previously seen it happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous