All Comments on 'My New Neighbor Jenny'

by StoryCrafter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
HamsterHamsteralmost 13 years ago
Dirt Bag

Ron's a dirt bag. As much as he would want you to think he is an OK guy, he is just as bad as Jenny's dirt bag ex. This should be in the non-consent/Reluctant category. Rape by any other name.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice Seduction Story

The story wasn't about rape, it was a seduction. Sure he caught her at a vulnerable time, but she could have said no. Ron also showed her that she was totally desirable and he certainly pleasured her before himself. So no, it wasn't rape or even non-consensual.

lesliejoneslesliejonesalmost 13 years ago
enjoyed the tone

I had a friend who gave me a long ride after I had broken up with someone and who made me feel so much better. I realized he would have loved to have gotten into my pants but that was not going to happen and it still was a wonderful time for him to show me the affection I needed and I will always remember it.

lust_4_ulust_4_ualmost 13 years ago
nice job!

I disagree with the poster that said this should be in the non consent section - there was nothing non consentual here. It is a very realistic scenario and there was nothing wrong with what Ron did - he did status checks along the way and she never stopped him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Story

I liked the story. Not all of us guys like girls with bit tits and guys with a huge cock. I prefer small petite women. It's a believable story. Hope there is some more stories in your future

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pretty Good Story Except...

… it didn't seem right that Ron would so take advantage of his young neighbor when she was in such an emotional state of loss. And then he seduced her and blew off into her without giving her an orgasm first. That didn't seem right.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous