All Comments on 'Cocksucking College Sister'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 78 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
only one word required

Awesome!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
week ending

a great build up to a flat finish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
MORE

Great first chapter

peebudypeebudyalmost 13 years ago
fuckin hott

great story, well written with a lot of detail (although you can guess I wanted to hear more about the emo Chuck being peer on!) can't wait to jerk off to the next intallment. let me know when you post it!

richy231150richy231150almost 13 years ago
Superb

Cant wait for next chapter

simaddictsimaddictalmost 13 years ago
Not The End

I can tell by the way your story ended that there will be a continuation to it. I can also tell by your wonderfully fertile imagination that it will be equally as hot. I gave you 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow

Amazing, it takes a really good story for me to reread it and get myself off. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very entertaining

I was very interested until the end, and I hope you decide to continue this series, as it would be a tremendous waste to leave us hanging like so.

Looking forward to another, keep it up!

Nemesis1066Nemesis1066almost 13 years ago
More, more more!

I thought this was an excellent beginning to an even better series - keep writing, this is one hot story line!

BenLongBenLongalmost 13 years ago
Nude Day?

Hot Story - but where's the nude day theme?

DesideriaPanteraDesideriaPanteraalmost 13 years ago
Fantabulous

I loved it! Please tell me more is cumming soon? ~Desi

paheelonepaheelonealmost 13 years ago
more

more,more,more....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
That was simply Fucking Amazing!!!

I think the subjectheader spelled it out quite nicely. I really do hope that you go further with this storyline. If not, ah well.. just keep me posted on your next piece of work. You just set yourself a new standard for self-excellence buddy.

JerrycuriousJerrycuriousalmost 13 years ago
Sizzling

Very hot story, good pace and very well written. Man I sure hope there's more to this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love it mom

Love it mommy

reader018reader018almost 13 years ago

Please make a continuation if you haven't yet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing!

Please do more. It gave me a huge orgasm.

Also, LMAO @ the anon who called you mommy.

KwingKwingalmost 13 years ago
Good

As much as I enjoyed this, though, I have to say the main character is such a generic character. His looks and past in the military are so cliche I want to bash my head into a wall, and his player attitude makes me want to roll my eyes.

That aside, this is really descriptive, although the sex could've been a bit more descriptive. The blowjobs were done very well, though!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good and bad

I liked the idea of the story. I thought "accidentally" getting a blow job from your sister would be silly or stupid, but it actually worked well. As a previous commenter stated, the blow job descriptions were great.

What I didn't like was the main character. He came off as cocky and unlikeable.

Overall, I liked more than I disliked about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
EXCELLENT!

The story is Excellent...

However it seems incomplete... The ending is too open... A sequel would be much appreciated... Great Work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MORE

STOP BEING A TEASE AND GIVE UP LOL... PLEASE CUM TO A FULL CIRCLE.... CONTINUE THE STORY.. THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MORE

MORE! MORE! MAKE HIM NAIL HER HARD NAAAAAiL HEEER HAAARD!

AND IN FRONT OF EVERYONE INCLUDING A FAMILY MEMBER WHO DOESNT KNOW ITS THEM! MAKE IT SO THE FAMILY MEMBER CAN BARELY SEE THEM FROM FAR AWAY MAKE HIM WEAR A MASK AND MAKE HER SCREAM OUT HIS NAME.

ALSO MAKE A STORY ABOUT HIM AND HIS SISTER FIXING THE "BACK DOOR" ON THE BACKYARD SHED AT HOME.

DO IT PLEASE! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FINISH AND CONTINUE THIS STORY!

DOOO IT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please write the Sequel !

Thank you :)

dbroseleydbroseleyabout 12 years ago

Enjoy this very much.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 12 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

I am considering a sequel..anyone have suggestions???

sassysasha89sassysasha89about 12 years ago
Suggestions

Did you get the one I sent you in the feedback? It had suggestions about the possible sequel.

Let me know!

siralexsiralexabout 12 years ago
Amazing as always, when is the sequel coming

I would love to read about his plan, the execution of the plan, and how she begins to love the plan.

Dream59Dream59about 12 years ago

Simply excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Timing

I enjoyed your story re Cocksucking College Sister. However, your submissions are so far apart, that I will not wait for futher subsissions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
.

[ I am considering a sequel..anyone have suggestions??? ]

Maby tell us about this great plan of he's?

cbsummerscbsummersabout 12 years ago
Yeah!

This was a very hot story and did the trick... It made me cum on cue right at the end ! Nice timing! I wonder if this kind of thing really goes on. If so I guess I shoulda pledged a frat instead of living in a dorm!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Epic

Super entertaining, really much more like a story then just a porno. Good job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ugh...

The story is okay, but there are some bits that just drag it down.

First off... Yet another story featuring a main character that's a jock with a giant cock? Can we please put this cliche out to pasture and let it die already?

Second... Fraternities with orgies going on almost every weekend. Someone has never been to a real frat party. Or gotten really drunk, for that matter. The amounts of alcohol consumed here would kill someone. Really. It's called alcohol poisoning.

Third (and this is just a pet peeve)... If you're going to use a quote, like the one from the Barney character on How I Met Your Mother, for the love of God get it right. It is NOT "wait for it... fucking legendary." The character says "legen... wait for it... dary." Misquoting like that just proves you aren't even capable of typing someone else's lines properly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story

I loved it !! And for the people who are so critical of the writer, why dont you write your own story if your so brilliant ?

PallMall09PallMall09over 11 years ago
Could have been....

This really could have been a good story. Had it not been so unbelievably stupidly unbelievable it would have been great. You have a girl who is wholesome and all that, running out of the room because she sucked her brothers dick yet the next day she is sucking 20+ dicks and would be happy sucking his dick forever. And the frat party orgy, wtf that never happens. Sure, they get a little wild at times but walk in the kitchen and find a girl fucking herself with a cucumber? No. The story was written like it was intended to be believable. It wasn't, not even by a stretch of the imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
lool

this guy's mind is twisted

JTW1978JTW1978about 11 years ago

Please add more to this store.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
wow

not real crazy about how he's treating his sister, but very hot sex thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I'm not a softie, but the way he treated his sister was awful.

He sounded kind of desperate to prove he's a stud. Yuck not hot.

jls152jls152over 10 years ago

It's a story, not a documentary. I enjoyed it immensely. I loved the accidental blow job. I would have handled the lunch time disclosure differently, and I think having Anthony watching Lilly from afar doing her exhibitionism skit would have been exciting. Then have him find her blind folded doing her out back blow jobs. But all in all, reading CCS -1 was fun and exciting. Great story!

hardforu69daddyhardforu69daddyalmost 10 years ago
i love a good blow job

such a great hot story.

TheCoxxxmann57TheCoxxxmann57over 9 years ago
Good read baby

Every guy who's had a sister like this would love to have her perform this way. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Even the evil appear to love their own family

The level of evil described in this story is beyond comprehension. Truly sickening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You can't stop here!!!!

What a pair of fucktales!!!!! If our hero's sister sucks cock that well - I can't imagine how well she FUCKS cock!!!!!!!!

Please, SSL, don't leave us out here with rock hard dicks - we have to get our hotshot fucked by his sexy cocksucker sister - who knows - she may fuck better than she sucks!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I found it...

... pretty boring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
interesting

My sister and I were at a party a year ago and all the women drew names out of a bowl for a suck buddy. They had to take their top off and suck the guy's dick in front of everybody.. They had to show the name to everyone else in the room. My sister drew my name. A few other people offered my sister the chance to draw another name and she said "No, this is the name I drew and I will suck my brother's dick." Well, she did and it was wonderful!!! She has been sucking it ever since and I have been eating her out. She gives me the best blowjobs I have ever had!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Im ambivelant about the story... A guy below posted 'every guy would want a sister like this' or some such. I gotta say, no way would I be interested in my sister sucking me off after she's been blowing a bunch of guys. Zero appeal. ...setting asside gods know how many diseases the pair of them picked up over the two days, I dont mind a late model car but I dont want something that had lots of miles on it, and in this case a lease/rent model. Pass!

....but then again picking chicks up at a frat party was always a huge turnoff anyway. Kinda like ftrats in general. :/

jott50jott50about 9 years ago
5*

and right to favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good till

I hate the blackies in ANY story!!! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I have three younger sisters.

I am 57 years old my three sisters are two, four and eight years younger than me and have been sucking my cock for40 years. They each visit at least once a week while my wife and there husbands are not home and suck my nine inch cumnmachine.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 8 years ago

So damn HOT .... your story is so well written, it makes you feel that you are really there !! I wish I had a sister and that we could have experiemented. For guys and gals who did, that must have been such a hot experience. Maybe another chapter to see what happened from that Frat pledge night ?? Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The best story ever

The best part is when he watched his sister suck off the two black guys. My own sister Cheryl is a total slut for BBC. I have wtched her suck and fuck black guys for over thirty years. We go to adult theaters and she sucks off and fucks multiple black men. I love to kiss her with a black mans cum in her mouth and on her face. I get so horny when this goes down I help her suck the black cocks and even lick her cum filled cunt clean. I love fucking my sister in the theater while we both suck off black guys. Please write more stories about brothers who share their sisters with black men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it.

My sister and I were younger than the stories two, but the first time she blew me was with friends of ours due to mischievous trickery on the part of my girlfriend her brother and me. My sister didn't know what she was doing and was terrible. I didn't cum. To sooth my sister's hurt feelings, after she found out, my girlfriend then happily blew her own brother right in front of us and took his load on her face. A year later at a Truth or Dare Party with different friends my sister eventually got dared to give a blow job in front of all of us. She gave very lousy head and everyone there teased her about her poor oral skills. She had a growing reputation of being horrible at it. Eventually my off-hand suggestion to learn on me sank in. She started to blow me in private for learning and practice. After a while we were both trading oral favors in the spirit of practice. Like your story she got VERY good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How old are you?

God this was the worst story that I've ever read. The author has no sense of build up or tension in this story, and it makes it sound like this is a middle school fantasy. Fucking awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Story

I've read a few of your stories and they are ALL really well done! I can see the progression from this earlier work to today. It's really interesting. In this one you are obsessed with eating cock and swallowing as much cum as possible. You are Lilly. You want to be used by horny guys who are willing to ejaculate over and over down your throat and smirk while you swallow it Then, while everyone watches and applauds, you lick up the sticky, gooey splash and savor it. The story really allows you to vent your lust for horny guys who use girls (or guys) for pleasure and place yourself right at their mercy (of which they have none).

You give me an erection just fantasizing about meeting a girl (or guy) like you for mutual pleasure. I know how I'd use you . . .LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just a note

I realize this is a fairly old story and I'm sure your writing has evolved since then, so I won't say much except to point out that starting your story with "So if you are curious how my sister ended up my personal fuck-toy keep reading" is basically the same as starting a murder mystery with "the butler did it". There's no sense of "I wonder what's going to happen next" or "how far will the brother be able to take this relationship?", since you've already given the answer.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Great story!!!

Great story about a taboo relationship that is developing between a brother and sister. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

what brother wouldn't have his sister's cell phone number...totally took me out of the story..didn't finish...such mistakes kill a story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot, hot sister!

Oh that sister’s deep-throat action. I got wet reading that. Can’t finger myself because I’m at my desk. But soon.

Anonymous: us girls change cellphone numbers from time to time. And a deployed brother would not necessarily get updates.

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
Reread this again.

Made me just as hard and horny.

Can’t wait for the next chapter

amyMacamyMacover 4 years ago
I LOVE your writing!

Dear Silk,

About the best description of a blow job I've ever read. Really love the washing machine comparison! I might steal that for some of my own writing. ;-)

It's a shame there are so many restrictions here, not as bad as Lush, but too many.

Thank you for sharing your talent and dirty mind, It really is appreciated.

kiss amyMac, a writer elsewhere

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot spunk

Great story line, hard as a rock and imaging the washing machine sensation. I wish I had a sister growing up that I could have pleasured, made her my personal glory hole!

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Lilly,Shy Quiet Nerd or Total Whore?

When I read this I thought Lilly was a Virtuous Plain-Jane Bookworm type of girl,but come to find out Lilly was the typical Two-Faced Raving Submissive Whore,that ended up getting BUSTED by her Horny Military Brother that was intent on turning Lilly into his Fuck Toy,to control and enslave to be his personal slut.

Now was it right for Anthony to treat his Sister that way,and admit she sucked her Brothers Cock like that,no but the next night Lilly obviously could have backed out of sucking him again but went ahead and did it anyway,thereby submitting to her brother Anthony.

So should Lilly be grateful to become her brothers fucktoy and slave and loving sub to be used by Anthony,absolutely because she clearly wants to be dominated,and with her brothers guidence and domineering persona then Lilly can become the perfect slave and sister to please Anthony and others.

Maybe Anthony can train Lilly to become Bisexual and have sex with her Sorority Sisters,but honestly I don't think he should allow Lilly to have sex with other guys,and just be his personal fucktoy that he shares with other girls so they can have threesomes and moresomes.Lilly seems like a good submissive slut that should be happy that way.Great Story as usual silk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
ABANDONED READING

So ridiculously over-the-top that I stopped reading at the middle of page 1, as he was preparing to push his oversize 9(!) Inch cock into the anus of a girl he just met.

Paul in Oklahoma

Joker91472Joker91472over 3 years ago
In response to Paul from Oklahoma

As someone who happens to have a 9” cock and also has lots of experience with anal... I have been with women who have never done anal all the way to women who absolutely love it and the key is knowing how to be careful with entry and full insertion. Only once ever have I had any issue with anal and that was (girlfriend who had done anal with me multiple times) when we were both drunk and she told me to “tear her ass up”. We both learned a lesson that night. Lol. Bottom (pun intended) line is that if properly relaxed the anus can easily handle 9”. Maybe one day I’ll get up the nerve to write some on here and I’ll tell the story of the drunken night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awful!

If I wanted to read an interracial story I would have clicked interracial.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why do people read if disturbed by content?

Silk, you are one of my favourite reads. I enjoy your stories. Not due to the fact of incest- but because your stories can in fact be true (not always in the same content you put).

I don't understand negative feedback on the content... It states incest/ taboo. That is what you get!

Strange how people click on a style of story, only to be "discussed" in it.

And I know from personal experience that 9 inches is possible for all activities.

X

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
In response to joker91472

The length of your wee-wee is only part of the picture; the main ingredient - especially regarding anal - is girth. As you have not stated your manly girth I presume you don't have much. Anyway, enough with the small talk.

Anal Rule #1: take your time.

Anal Rule #1: too much lube isn't enough.

Anal Rule #1: take your time.

Huh? What's that? No, I don't mind you asking: I'm 8x7

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Didn’t know this was asshole story. Needs a tag. Ordering women around can be fun for all but forcing her to do things is a drag. What fun is it if you can’t drive a girl crazy enough to do whatever you want? To each their own.

MommyLovesCocksMommyLovesCocksover 2 years ago

꧁ღ⊱♥ ❤ ☼ ❤ ☼ ❤.♥⊱ღ꧂

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disgusting. Boring, after the first page or so. Sex should be something to be enjoyed, not an athletic contest just going from one sex thing to another. The whole thing is nothing but "jerkoff fiction."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I clearly agree with the anonymus comments "Disgusting.Boring..." and "Didn't know this was asshole story...".

I don't know for sure of cause, but would assume most readers are from the U.S.of A. I really pity anybody who is getting off on the "adventures" of such an empty-headed, empty-hearted dropout.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

203. Unbelievable! But at least it a girl doing the cocksucking after reading about a bunch of queer guys. I like brother-sister sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! The comments below said it all.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

As an avid reader of incestuous love stories, especially between mother and son and a romantic, I find this story interesting. I am use to lovers, especially family members, having some emotional feelings towards each other. In this story there are no feelings. Bother wants his sister to be a sex toy. Brother has no feelings as to what his sister is being put through, even if it is of her free will. Sister appears to be submissive and has no real choice.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Realistic story if you get into the right scene in college and is more common then you realize but not a daily thing like this story, the girls there are absolute sluts treating them like trash gets their cunts wet and they make good practice holes for a woman you respect and want to date.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I sure pledges aren‘t like this story. Basically sex trading women.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50733 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES