All Comments on 'Lilac: Hot, 18, Horny, Relentless!'

by NonStopFunGuy

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great tale

Thanks for this well written great tale. Good length and very erotic plot.

kingleonidasskingleonidassalmost 13 years ago
Very well written.

I can believe your story happens to a lot of guys. I too was in a situation like that and I'm glad we didn't go all the way because we are friends to this day 20 years later but if the chance comes by again I won't pass it up again. lol Loved the story. Do another please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sooooo...

... Should we (please) be expecting a quick follow up chapter explaining how his wife cheated on him while still on vacation and its her dad she moved in with?

(Great Story!)

pussy_galore2002pussy_galore2002over 12 years ago
HOT! HOT! HOT!

By far the best story of yours I have read! I was so wet, by the time he got to eat her pussy I couldn't hold back - I 'cummed' so hard! You keep me wet..... Thanks for a great story! :) ~Pussy~

hunghandsumhunghandsumover 11 years ago
Ready for part 2!

begin a part two. I'd love to see you run into her with her friend and her friend take a strong interest in you. They set your wife up to hook up with one of the bfs and....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Brilliant

This needs a follow up.

The tension throughout was great.

The sex was very well described, explosive and satisfying and fun.

Very poignant at the end though.

Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So bad it's good.

You're probably the worst "writer" I've ever tried to read. You simply don't understand the English language (I take it you're trying to write English). The boring repetition of certain words and phrases sounds like you're doing a satire on a literotica story.

How old is that boring, brainless nymphomaniac? She's 18 years old! She's 18 years old! She's...

There are so many idiotic misspellings and words whose meaning you clearly don't understand, that I hope somebody enters your stuff in a bad-writing contest. You'd win, hands down.

He thinks of himself as "statuesque." Conceited dude, isn't he? Get somebody to help you edit this **** before you inflict it on the world.

ramonbrookramonbrookover 10 years ago
I might be showing my weird side, but

I was really rooting for Lilac and Mike to get together in the end. I'm a sucker for happy endings!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Don't you wish

She can't be satisfied by just one of us, she needs all the cock she can get. I just wish I could get her to fuck her daddy and let me watch. She and I both like the same thing, lots of sex, both pussy and cock. oldvintner@msn.com

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999almost 10 years ago
fantastic

Would love to hear more, maybe with a friend of hers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
unbelievable

This is THE best story I've ever read...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unreal !!!!

Sick, talentless and vile Garbage by a sociopath !

Even as bad as some of the stories are this just take a cake !

Is this illiterate shithead for real ??? "1*" !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is weird

First doesthegrl have to be such an idiot? Someone so dumb she doesn't appear to be human? She just wanna fuck she can't say anything else.

Plus.... badly written

don't say her age all the time or if you do at least write the letters down not he number

And those noises while they fuck are so anticlimactic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Describing

Your description is great and if you added more dialogue during sex it would be perfect.

Thank you for the time you took to write this, that is what I believe people forget. And for the others who commented negatively (do you have the time? It is a story it does not need to be "real".). Great job! My profile name is drmytrueself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please!!! And more kinky with toys and wax...just used the slut with no emotion

Pretty please

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hope he find another virgin slut in the making..just being used in secret

Let him turn her into a slut..under the pretense of love...in secret...a new girl..please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNonStopFunGuy@NonStopFunGuy
3430 Followers
The photo is from a REAL fan... who was, shall we say, favorably impressed with my stories. Ahhh the rewards of being a Lit author!! *** AS OF JUNE 2023: OVER FOURTEEN MILLION clicks on my stories!!!*** ***Author loooooves feedback, esp from dripping wet female readers!!!!...