All Comments on 'Jennifer's Husband's Fantasy'

by msksb

Sort by:
  • 230 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

And so begins a cuckold and whore lifestyle. The husband can look foward to sloppy thirds and many creampies. Better him than me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another typical wimp cuckold husband tale.

These authors are like ants..they seem to multiple without end. And their "stories" are always the same. Wimp, cuckold, cream pie eating husband. Garbage story, pathetic writer. Get a life sicko.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Enjoyable story

Don't pay attention to the first two anonymous comments - obviously they should not be reading stories of this type. But for those of us who share this same "fantasy" I really enjoyed your story - thank you. Not sure why others would read a story they already know they are not going to like? Must really be bored with their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ignore them

This guy named Anonymous sure gets around. He has a bit of a mental problem though. He spends time reading stories that he KNOWS he will hate and then takes the time to bash the author - telling THE AUTHOR to get a life. Hilarious! The real funny thing is that he's probably eaten dozens of creampies without knowing it, all the while crowing about how MY WIFE WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT. Ha!

With_LustWith_Lustover 12 years ago
5 stars

I will always give 5 stars to a loving wives story to counter the idiots. Hope you continue with another story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: Ignore them

Do you really realize how moronic it is to blast anonymous posts -- anonymously? Also, ya ever notice people who bash the stories tend to bashing the stories and not other people. Ya also ever notice that those who bash other people write a lot about how people with different opinions have no right to state that opinion -- but have very little to say in defense of the story.

<P>

Face it, YOU'RE the real haters. You like the story? Fine. Stick to commenting on the story.

BillPorterBillPorterover 12 years ago
Sucker !!!!

I enjoyed your story, I think that Jennifer had already made up her mind, to fuck him before she even went to Rick"s room, and there was nothing he could do about it. I thought she was going to make him eat his first cream pie. Maybe next time, he will be the sucker. I noticed there was no mention of his name.

Pretty good story, thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

An anon reader moaning about other anon readers. That makes sense. I guess they must enjoy creampies and being cuckolded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very Sexy!

Loved the story! So glad her adventure to pleasure her husband by seeing another man turned into a wonderful fuck for her. More, please. Jennifer should see Rich again!

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 12 years ago
Great Story!

I especially liked the part where she screamed like he had never heard before. Same thing happened to me and I knew immediately I was a cuckold for life.

Hope you continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
YES!

Well written and very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I have never had the desire to see my wife fuck another man.

I know that what you have written is what's in your mind..sooo you have it in your mind to have your wife fuck another..WHY should a man want another man to fuck his pussy. The most common thing is that the husband gets to see another COCK and perhaps suck it..but a guy getting it on with himself because his wife is FUCKING another while he listens Bullshit. This is weird. If he wabted to see another cock then alright but he could not see his wife get pounded. You are weird fella. That's all there is to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
clean up time

Husband should have followed up and cleaned his wife's saturted pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
An anon complaining about an anon complaining about an anon

ad nauseum...

Thanks for writing author. Not quite my thing but there you go...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story!

Don't listen to the detractors, that is one GREAT story. I hope, for your satisfaction, that it actually happened!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A good hubby......

Any husband that has a wife willing to fuck another man for his pleasure should be willing to clean up afterwards, that's what a good hubby would do.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A little kinky

It must be that he wanted her to experence another man, so she could judge whether he was any good or not.

That could turn out really bad for him if she found herself a stud that really fucked her eyeballs out.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 12 years ago
I don't always read Loving Wife stories...

...but when I do, I like them like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Did those blackberries have video phone capabilities

Liked the story just fine. And nothing wrong with artistic license. Hubby must have very acute hearing (pin drop?) to discern all the activities. Just sayin'

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
5 Stars

Just a really hot story. As soon as they left the bar, I knew my vibrator was going to be getting a workout and did it ever! Love to hear more.

roomfor1moreroomfor1moreover 12 years ago
5 Stars

This is the way a loving wives story should be written. The story is short, engages the reader by drawing out the struggle Jennifer faced, and it was not a retelling of an experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'd be a good Hubby

I love to clean my wife after her adventure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Two Kinds of Stories in LW

Based on Lit's description of its own category, this is the type of story for which Loving Wives was designed.

The other kind of story, involving a wife's outright betrayal, really should be in another, so far non-existent category, because those wives are anything but loving anymore.

Not that you can't usually tell by a title or the one-line description of a story what it's going to be about.

Of course, even separating the stories into categories would be no guarantee that a story would receive a fair "hearing". Among those readers who have been betrayed personally, there are some for whom there is a great desire for a story to end perfectly, according to their personal point of view, with just the right amount of retribution from the husband and suffering by those who betrayed him. Maybe they want the ending to turn out better than their personal story did, as that's what would bring them pleasure, and who could blame them?

Not having been personally betrayed, myself, maybe I read stories about cheaters a little more objectively, realizing that the stories represent various slices of real life, with many betrayed people ending up sad, broken, pining for what they once had, financially disabled, missing their children, etc. Short of losing a child prematurely, it seems to be one of the worst, if not the worst, misfortune that can befall a person, and I don't think society appreciates that at all. I, for one, don't think going back to having a category of "fault" divorces is such a bad idea. Fewer and fewer people are held responsible for their criminal acts all the time, and the rest of us who suffer at their hands are just supposed to dust ourselves off, pick ourselves up, and go on, without any kind of justice.

Okay, I'll get off my soapbox, now.

Mr_BostonMr_Bostonover 12 years ago
5 stars

superb... simply superb

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
excellent and well written

a story that will arouse a husband's fantasy of his wife.

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobover 12 years ago
Absolutely wonderful story!!

My wife is so wet now after we read your story and she just wanted me to send you a note to say this is one of the best first stories we have ever read! Well written, wonderful character development, and great story line. We hope that you write more about Jennifer's adventures which we both believe will continue. My wife's did after her first new experience and we haven't looked back! Five Stars! Rob and Annie

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 12 years ago
Re:" two kinds of stories"....

....How is it that you've decided that "adventurous" means only in a loving way? Don't ya think that the very fact that the people are married in a LW story covers the extreme probability that at least at one time(on the altar?)-the wife was "Loving"? So the tent is big enough to cover betrayal as well. You do have a case for more subsets of categories. If "Cuck" could be one, "Betrayal" could be another. Of course if the cuck writers could add some realistic conflict in their stories instead of just going for the quick jerk, maybe they'd lose Mr. Boston, BFW and Clearlakequeen as readers but they might gain a throng.

oldguyfloldguyflover 12 years ago
Good story

Very good first story. Keep up the work. Disregard the complaints.

1jbm1jbmover 12 years ago
Hot story

I enjoyed your story and look forward to more of Jennifers adventures.

Thanks

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice Job

I'm looking for a woman like her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story

Great first story. Just ignore the self appointed story police and keep up the great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
impossible

How could the hub know "she grabbed the guy's butt and pulled him tight" along with half a dozen other physical actions and mental thoughts that could not possibly have come though the audio on a cell phone?

This shoddy attention to detail made the story seem sooo made up, that it just ruined the hotness of it. However, if the author would've tightened up telling the details to be only sounds and then maybe him wondering what was really happening until she came home and told (and SHOWED) him what she had done, then it would've been a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
waiting for the second part

and in it she should meet the same guy and have sex at her most fertile time of the month and he can impregnate her with his child,that would be cool dude

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Think

She plannned to get fucked all along. Taking her pants off, letting the guy finger her in the bar...geez, she wasn't going to just give him a hand job!

My POV, even though hubby had tried to get her to screw another guy, she had always refused. This trip was to be just a hand job and then screw hubby.

Anyway you cut it - it's betrayal and NOW, she work hubby to think its' his idea for her to be a hotwife and just tell him about it whenever she feels horny or hit on by a good looking stud! And, he'll buy the whole programme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fair to middling...

...story, got me somewhat aroused. 3 stars- needs some attention to editing and grammar rules. Points off, if she was going to break the rule (only a handjob) and let him fuck her, she might as well have gone whole hog and rubbed it in hubby's face after, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I like to give my wife the privacy to enjoy

I once paid for a hotel room for a weekend at at a casino for my wife Debbie and her lover Jim to enjoy. The catch was they had to video the encounter. They both got off so much on the filming that they agreed to let me do it another time in order to get better angles. I love sharing this video with other proud husbands

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hot & would love ir

Iv been trying to get my wife to fuck another guy and let me watch. This might be a way she would agree to do it. I'll have to go at it this way. Loved the story

flowernibblerflowernibblerover 11 years ago
A stellar 5 Star short story.

It is hard to believe this is your first effort at writing. Whatever the case, you did a fantastic job of writing with this story.

I have read quite a few stories here and I must say, yours is one of the very best for several reasons. The language, the temper, the tempo; are all first rate.

I am one of the great multitude of men who have had this dream-scape. You hit all of right buttons for many of us dreamers out here.

Please don't let this be your last effort.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
A Self Made Cuck

She was a loving and faithful wife and his fantasy was for her to be with another man.

Damn. All willing cucks should live in extreme pain.

lonerider10lonerider10almost 11 years ago
no name husband?

i may have missed the main characters name in the text. a lot of readers react strongly to these type of stories, and for good reason as i feel a man that gets his wife fucked for his enjoyment is a sick asshole. my only hope is that i will run into some couples like this i will fuck his wife silly for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dumb request

He never should have asked his wife to do it. Now she'll either want to do it again (maybe without him) or dump your stupid ass for making/letting her do it in the first place. Be careful what you ask for - it may come back to bite you in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

more than fine first effort,love to read another.

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I've been sharing my wife for over 20 years and we are still happily married after raising three beatuiful children.

Things dont have to change or go badly in a marriage just because a husband allows his horny wife to suck and fuck his friends either in his presence or alone.

It only makes her hornier.

We love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
sameas

quality.something similar happened to me and my missus but I was able to watch her

fucking a guy 12 years younger than her,she was 49 at the time.I could not believe how hard she sucked and fucked him,it was the most horny experience we have ever had in our 30 years of marriage,it was our only time with someone else since we got married.we fuck with more vigour than at any time before.satisfied couple

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fuck my wife

Jennifer's husband is a lucky guy. I have the same fantasy about my wife M. I'd love for another man to pick up my wife in a bar. Then he takes her to a hotel, relieves her of her panties, and fucks her .

wantstowatch19wantstowatch19almost 10 years ago
Loved it

Loved the story,my wife of over 30 years married has never fucked another man and Instead of your wife, I was imagining my wife being fucked,it was so horny,if only I could get her to give me such a wonderful birthday present

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 10 years ago
Outstanding!

It's a shame this is the one and only story from this author. I would love to read more adventures of this hot couple.

hwss4bbchwss4bbcalmost 10 years ago
very nice

Loved it. With 5 glasses of wine I'd be in the exact same boat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Plays out well.

It is more comedic, than a turn on. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story , very well written , voted 5 stars

wonderful fantasy , lovingly crafted.

immensely enjoyable read.

when it's as well written as this story , i can "almost" get the cuck / sharing fantasty/fetish .. but to be honest i am really shocked when people say in comments that they actually have , or would actively like for something like this to happen to them.

i cannot for the life of me understand why people would / could be so selfish and stupid as to risk the loss of respect / loss of their relationship by indulging in what is best kept as a jerk/wank dream in their heads.

lets look at this objectively ..

lets say you have an equal chance of one of the following things occuring if you was to actually convince a faithful wife into doing it.

25% chance you are both happy

25% chance one or both of you lose respect for each other , cannot cope with what happend, you drift apart before splitting up.

25% chance one of you wishes to continue the cuck experience & the other does not , you drift apart and spilt up.

25% your wife enjoys it , loses respect for you , treats you like shit , eventually finds someone else who she feels is a "better" life partner & divorces your ass.

SO WHY THE FUCK DO IT .... keep it as a fantasy

the grass is not always greener on the other side, appreciate what you have & ffs don't be such a selfish fool.

maybe tomorrow , buy your wife some flowers , some chocolate or something nice.

tell her how much you love her , value her , appreciate & respect her.

if you really love someone you should not be running guilt trips on them to do the kinky shit that only appeals to you .... most times this will backfire badly & when it does , well YOU only have yourself to blame.

xxxhugsxxx

TwistedOliver.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good one!

After years of me begging, my wife gave me the same birthday present! Except she brought a divorced friend home that we seldom see. She took him straight to the bedroom and was so wet by the idea of what she was about to do, her lips were open and fully engorged! There was no foreplay, he just climbed between her legs and slid in to the hilt and he was pretty fair sized. I was looking at what they were doing from every angle, even reached between their legs to feel his cock going in and out.

When he shot his load, he had amazing stamina and lasted in that drenched cunt for at least 20 minutes, he stayed in the saddle, leaving his cock still fully embedded. I guess he wasn't taking this for granted, it was going to be one time only for my birthday, and after a few minutes she told me later he started to stiffen again. Apparently he'd taken a big dose of Viagra! The second time lasted about as long as the first. I have to admit how much I enjoyed watching them fuck, but the best part for me was when he started getting closer and I saw him hump up and begin to convulse while he pumped his cum into my very own wife.

This time he rolled off and I got to see the damage he'd done. My wife knew I wanted to see and left her legs apart. I couldn't take my eyes off of it and finally my wife asked me if I saw something I liked. I nodded my head yes and she asked me if there was anything I wanted to do. I nodded my head yes. Here next words were, "then dig in!"

It was embarrassing. I wanted to lick that out so bad but in front of her friend? They were both smiling at me and I finally decided fuck it, I'd do it. The flavor when I dove in was nothing I had prepared for. It was fantastic! I licked and sucked out two loads while they watched and he started getting a hardon toward the end and was stroking it. I moved out of the way and in an instant, he was balls deep and pounding hard. I had another load to eat out in not too many minutes, he was on a mission. But my wife startled me. When he rolled off, she told me, yes, told me to clean him first.

I sucked my first cock then. I started by cleaning it with my mouth and that quickly morphed into a full fledge cocksucking session. I wasn't very good but after about 45 minutes and with a sore jaw, I took my first fresh load directly on my tongue.

curious2knowcurious2knowover 9 years ago
Thank you

What an extremely well written erotic story. I, too wish you would and will write more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I can not understand WHY

C6665Why would a man want to let their mate have sex with another man. And if she does it I bet it was not her first time just the first time that she had permission. Are men tht dumb? You never see stories where a wife finds another woman or lets her man go out looking for a one night stand.

I can understand swapping as they both get some sex, but why would he want to be chucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
college

So when your in college everybody is having a great time having sex then we get married and bored. But we are still the same sexual people we were in college. So why not keep having a great time in marriage as we did in college. College wasn't boring don't make marriage boring. Enjoy it

dsthom1954dsthom1954over 9 years ago
You Hope.

I do agree with some of the other comments there have been posted. This was a well written story too. But one does have to wonder about your being so sure it was or will be a one time thing. Most generally when it turns out good, most will want more and more and more, and it will always be your idea not hers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
She can't say no now

My friend had to stay with my wife and I for awhile when he lost his job. She told me that he would be staring at her when she was walking around the house. His attitude changed when I walked out of the door for work. I was trying to get my wife into bed on a Sat. night, she was telling me she did not feel like doing it with my friend in the house. I finally yanked her sweat pants down and saw a shocking site, she had little bruises and bite marks all over her. I began to get mad and she started crying and telling me she was so sorry. She sat me down and explained that she was excited about him checking her out and that she flirted and then it escalated and that he was very aggressive and that it felt so good she couldn't stop him. She then proceeded to tell me that he has been fucking her most of the days I have been at work since he moved in almost 3 weeks ago. She said something that almost made me cum in my pants, "he won't stop fucking me". I had to ask if he was bigger than me, she looked down and did not want to talk about it. I pried and told her she must tell me, she said he is really big, "how big" I said. She says about twice the size of you. I almost fell over. Here I am going about my life and my wife was has been getting fucked by my friend while I'm at work with a much larger cock than me. I told her you have to stop, she says I cant " I think I'm in love with him". I was furious, I told her she needed to get out of our room "go be with him, since you love him". I laid down crying for about an hour before I heard her coming down the hall. She opened the door and I pretended to be asleep, she tried to wake me and I kept up the act that I was fast asleep. She left, about 30 minutes later I heard them fucking, I was so mad, but my dick was so hard. I kept listening to them, she was so loud and I have never heard her sound like this. He was fucking my wife better than I could have imagined. I was so mad because I can never last longer than 20 or so minutes, he had fucked her for almost 2 hours before they stopped. We avoided each other until I left for work on Monday, she said goodbye, I walked away with my stomach hurting because I knew he was going to fucking my wife while I was gone. When I got home from work most of my stuff was on the front porch. She told me that I need to move out and that they had moved his stuff in our room. I told her that I'm not moving out and that I have nowhere to go. She told me "well you are not going to be sleeping in the room anymore". Defeated I told her " I will sleep on the couch for now, until I get my own place. I lived on the coach for almost 2 months before I saved enough cash to move out, listening to them fuck like animals all hours of the day/night. Then one day she told me that he had broken up with her and he is moving in with his ex-girlfriend. I told her that I would not leave and that we should try and work it out. She was relieved, until a week later. I came home and she told that she was pregnant and that of course it was his. I was devastated. I told her that I will stay and help her raise the child. Life was good and went on as normal. Time had gone by, almost a month. I was walking in the door from work and I walked down the hall to hear my friend was back and was fucking my wife in our room. I was so fucking horny I stood there and listened and jerked my little dick off. I passed out on the floor because they took so long. She opened the door to see me on the floor with my pants down and my dick out. She smiled, she shut the door and told me to follow her because we needed to talk. She told me that she wanted to stay with me but that my friend would come over and visit a lot. She just wanted to have him as a fuck buddy and for me to remain her husband. I agreed, I told her that it would be nice if I could watch or listen sometimes. She said "I'll see what I can do", she kissed me with breath that smelled like she had cum in her mouth. We have a 2 year old girl now and my friend stops by to fuck his pussy all the time. Happy ever after.

angelaslaterangelaslaterabout 9 years ago
So good

I loved hearing how this unfolded. Really arousing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
impossible

This story includes multiple descriptions of activities that could only have been seen or known mentally as ideas or emotions by the wife or the boyfriend. There is no way to see through a cell phone. There is no way for the husband in a different hotel room to know what the other people were thinking.

This is so often and so badly done that it makes the whole story seem like a big lie and thus even as fiction it is a total failure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wished it was mine.

I often fantasized about my wife being submissive to her sister's husband and of him telling me when he was going to fuck her so I could watch through the window. Also fanaticized him making her submit to our black preacher and his son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh my

Wow, this was really Hot. I know a Jennifer since was a teenager and she has always been pleasantly aggressive. My lazy mind pretended the wife in this story was the one I have fantasized about all of these years. What a blast !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wife having fun

My wife went out several times found another to fuck her, I liked this very. Of course we talked about long and hard before it happened. I eat her pussy real good when she got back home. This was good story and very hot. I enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lucky guy

I'd so love my wife to be fucked by another,like your's she (previously) has never had another cock inside her,it must have been amazing.....but I would have wanted to watch her being fucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yes good one

Unbeleiveable story.

I always wanted this to happen too.

And my women wanted me to do it too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is the new norm

Every couple now knows about this game of letting the wife play. No more games of wife saying you don't love me or you just want to be with other woman. The wife knowns she can play and return to a turned on husband with the added benefit of it being a one way open marriage. Either the husband has to share the fantasy or the wife has to "set up" the husband by telling him of wives at work who are allowed to play with husbands blessings. Once the thought is out in the open- IT WILL HAPPEN.

My live in girlfriend told me about Rita her and husband doing this and I admitted It turned me on. Well the next day she called and said don't wait up. It was wild sex every night after her date. This is the way it should be, wife plays and husband enjoys seconds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Loved your story but watching in person is much better. Try a 3 some

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So he pimps his wife out?

What a great husband! NOT! dumbass story

liz33ndliz33ndover 8 years ago
loved it. well written and sexy♠

Please add more. You have a great writing style. Erotica at a five star !evel.

mudhentwomudhentwoabout 8 years ago
Your wife is lovely..

I am in love with your wife. She really made the adventure fun! I like to imagine that it is my wife enjoying the action as I read. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hotwife

in doing your fantasy you became her cuck in the process as she fucked another man and came many times on his cock ,she will want more in the future and even took a stranger's cum in her mouth which u enjoyed after....i know she will be thinking about his cock as she showers how it felt in her cunt......as this also happened when i allowed my husband's best friend to fuck me and later told my husband what happened and he was ok with it and wants me to fuck others ...so i am .....mrs tianna...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So it's good

My wife Janet has been fucking other men since 2002 and there is nothing better a feeling than sliding my dick in her cum filled pussy after another man has fucked her to orgasm. It has made our sex life much better and I would recommend it to all married couples. The couple who lays together stays together.

louise_lloydlouise_lloydalmost 8 years ago
Need More Stories

Hubby and I enjoy fantasizing about this type of scenario but we have never went beyond the fantasy level. This is a well written story and I would love to read more. Thanks MSKSB.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

LadyCharlyLadyCharlyalmost 8 years ago
Interesting

Wonder if this is really cucholdry... or just a reason to get her out of the way so he could fuck someone else at the same time without her knowledge.

Don't be a fool. Most snakes smile. But very arousing having such pussy power.

Use it well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I had a similar experience.

I was working with someone and after a while we became lovers. I used to give her a lift home every day and her husband knew. It wasn't strange to find me in the house having a coffee as he came home. He used to come about half an hour later than we did. Yet two times we were late finishing our lovemaking and I as it happened he was late too. I became suspicious. Some time later we were indeed very late in the bedroom and as I went out of the bedroom rushing I found him sitting close and masturbating. From that day on we began night sessions as well where he will sit in the living room. Yet at times I felt that he was sneaking a look or two.

I decided that he was enjoying himself and began fantasising my wife as well and began talking to her. She always smiled and appear hotter but never agreed to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
THIS STORY DESERVEDLY GETS ☆☆☆☆☆ [4.75/5.0 = 95% = A] A VERY, VERY WELL WRITTEN STORY

I liked it.

Wife-sharing activity is an act of love, that stuff is for a couple who love each other. In particular the husband must love his wife unconditionally. He must believe in her love. His love must not be selfish. She must know he will always take her back and he must know she will alway go back to him.

HE MUST BE A CONSTANT IN HER LIFE!

My wife was a knockout when she was 35 to 45. Men were attracted to her like flies to honey. At the time she used to tell me about each pass on her made by men at work, or at charity events, or by friends of our friends. According to her she always said "Thank you, but No thank you" or something to that effect.

Her stories always excited me, elated me, made me super horny, i would worship her body, i would touch every square inch with my hands & my mouth & my tongue. She would occasionally tease me to drive me totally crazy. Once she told me, "whenever i tell you someone made a move on me, you cannot have enough of me, even your erection is more raging. What would you do if i let one of them have his way with me? You would never let me sleep..."

To this day am not sure whether she has transgressed over the years & how many times. I know i would forgive her anyway.

She is 60 now "but looks like a really fuckable 45-year old" - words of my best buddy, a divorcee who's 15 years younger than me and a big fan of my wife; he knows that i love to be told my wife is hot. Once after they danced she told me my buddy had a hard-on but she let him press against her anyway... Once the 3 of us were in a jet hot tub at a friends' place. They were sitting beside each other. I noticed that, on again/off again, his hand was touching her knee & her thigh.

That night in our bedroom she told me he had been caressi g her thigh from the knee up to near her pussy. "I did not wanna stop him, let him have some fun. Was that OK with you? I would never risk losing you. You know that. That's why we must tell everything to each other. You know i love you."

"You did the right thing, i am not mad at you at all. I love you as much as ever."

I know i would forgive both her & my buddy anyway because i love her for who she is.

OOAAOOAAover 7 years ago
Amazing story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another please!

She gets her first fuck at 11 o'clock and gets back to her room at 1:30 and he thinks she only gave the doc a blow job in that time. The husband is truly stupid...his wife will be fucking others soon and he will be without a wife soon after as she realizes what a loser he is...

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 7 years ago
top notch

favorite button!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
cuckold

She has tried another cock, it won't be long before she will want to have more.Silly man will be sorry he ever had this birthday present..

skyblue7skyblue7over 7 years ago
Many thanks

My wife and I read this story and it turned both of us on... now she wants to do exactly what your wife did and in the same way. Whoooaaa!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

shang40shang40over 7 years ago
My most favorite thing

Is to give good licking and sucking the drenched pussy of my wife and which is loaded with cum of her lover.

Jennifer, you are lucky to have extra loving husband.

wantstowatch19wantstowatch19over 7 years ago
Love This

I would love my wife to do this,to watch her seduce/be seduced into fucking another,wow,how hot is that

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Missing something

I want this too, but I want to be in the room with them...I never did this but my fantasies I tell my wife are including me n the guy sacking each other to cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very hot story

My wife and I are in the fantasy phase of things right now. Our sex life has never been hotter in 21 years. Loved your story and was very much a turn on. Hoping my wife might take the next step as well. Jennifer sounds amazing!!!!

Muffin66Muffin66over 7 years ago
Missing pie

I loved the story, the build up, the sex.

I wonder when they next experiment.

I would like the story to have included the

husband eating Jennifer's cream pie.

I was disappointed when she went to

the bath to shower.

With my wife, I always went down

on her after her lover deposited

his cream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
yes yes!!!!!

Two married and very secure loving people having fun.I would love to share my wife in that way. We have the same fantasys and she cums really hard when i tease her about fuckjng a huge cock. I feel it may happen one day as she told me she wouldnt mind doing it as long as i didnt want to do another woman.We love each other and your storie is right on the mark. I sense a cuckold situation with me and I could live with that. Good story and we both enjoyed it. Made us both horny as hell. Keep up the good work.

AngeleyesuhAngeleyesuhabout 7 years ago
Mmmm nice :)

I would love to have a husband like you who would be happy for me to share with other men. Would be even better if he would watch it happen. I would however return the favour and get extremely hot and horny watching him fuck another women, that's probably a bigger fantasy for me. Nothing like putting your husbands cock into another womans pussy and watching their face as they are in heaven, looking from behind and watching the butt muscles pumping away. Nice to hear there are a lot of people that actually go through with their fantasies when both parties are comfortable. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
good effort

Was disappointed right at the end when she headed to the shower, i really don't like it if my partner does that, i like her to be dirty and splattered with cum ever time...So i can lick and suck at her body and be told how much her little bitch boy would have enjoyed his big cock inside them too!

EzrollinEzrollinabout 7 years ago
Got me going...

Good stroker story, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
sorry, but that sorry excuse of a man doesn't deserve a woman like Jennifer

in the real world, she'd be trading his sorry ass for a man who wants her all to himself. sharing is for useless pussies

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

guy is a simp.. they had an agreement and she broke it.. and then went for some more.

Only a complete loser would not be like I want details of everything you did after the first round of sex and well since your broke our agreement, you owe me something for every act you did beyond our agreement and I get to decide what they will be.

ChucknWNCChucknWNCalmost 7 years ago
But One Huge Disappointment

I say a huge disappointment because I have experienced this personally in fantasy play with my wife. We discuss a fantasy, I explain what I would like to happen then she says no, saying I am too perverted and she will only go so far, and THAT'S IT! But like in this story, when it happens, she forgets all about the rules SHE set and does even more than I suggested. Why won't wives go ahead and agree to do more before the event instead of her setting strict rules then breaking them; in the end that just pisses me off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So Hot

When my wife finally agreed to my fantasy, she also selected a well-built man. How big he was, I only found out when my wife returned to our room and told me how huge he was. She told me she would hardly walk from the fucking he gave her. When I looked at her saturated pussy and how swollen it was, I didn't doubt her. I cleaned every drop.

I told her next time I wanted to watch everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wife ready

My wife's Fantasy is To find a big black cock to fuck and suck . When she talks about a big cock in in her mouth or pussy her panties get soaking wet . Where can I find istud to fuck her tight pussy i. She is tired of her10 inch dildo .and she wants a big fucking cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hotwifes

love the story. my wife have taken several lovers for me and of crouse her to.

i love watching her being fucked and also joining in giving her a great night of hot wet fucking. our next thing to try is getting her fuck by one or even serval BBC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
no joke

Its better if you're watching. I watched my black friend do two of my wives and it was a good fantasy for me and my first wife especially

lingerie65lingerie65over 6 years ago
My birthday fantasías realizadas

Oh how sexy and delicouse to Take his dick inch by thick lnch into her mouth, she made me so horny and jeolose that it was my lips wrapped around such a meaty lolly pop (licking it up & down swirling my tounge) wich afterword hot cumm would be shot into my mouth, and down: my throat (how tasty cumm really taste, to me its a speciel treat that pleases me so sexually

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
ditch that Blackberry!

Times have changed! Next time ditch that Blackberry for an iPhone and do FaceTime so you can see what is going on!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous