All Comments on 'Apollo Jameson Ch. 01'

by Dr_sneakers

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
headtripheadtripalmost 13 years ago
Too short...

...and a little rushed, but the chemistry was good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
reader

oh not bad, yeah a bit fast but still exciting... kudos

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

The sex was definitely rushed, but I loved the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
anouther

rushed but good story make anouther and introduce a third character

Dr_sneakersDr_sneakersover 12 years agoAuthor
SPOILER ALERT!!!

To your relief I am, well, trying to write chapter 2 but with family I can't have any private time by myself. Anyways I'm introducing a new character, Hermes, I'll just give you details on his personality, he is Greek, he is in Apollo's classes, and believe it or not, HE'S GAY, post questions, and ideas on my page and send me emails about what should be in chapter 2. The more you give the faster you'll be reading. BYE!!!!

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
Love the idea!

*grin* gay twin brothers... can't go wrong there! LOL! And a new character... oh my!

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveover 12 years ago
Not to be picky but…

Pollux and Castor were the twins of Gemini, it seems odd that you would use one name to name a twin but not the other.

le8mebeele8mebeeover 12 years ago
Nice but.....

This was very very rushed. I would suggest you take down the story. Rewrite it and post out again. The concept is good but hasn't been adequately explained..for instance u never explained how those two are demigods...they have parents too...be a little more detailed..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous