All Comments on 'Milked by GILFs'

by milfleglover

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
chytownchytownalmost 13 years ago
Weird!!!!!!

No thanks.

welderwonderwelderwonderalmost 13 years ago
sci-fi fucking

wrong category

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sick fun

I can understand why some won't like it, but I did. Made my dick hard as a rock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Seek help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sick

Pathetic attempt at writing.

Possibly a few sick individuals would enjoy this, but I doubt it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fuck these other pricks... I loved the story!

These other anonymous pricks can fuck off. I enjoyed your story. I love old women forcibly milking young men... especially if they are related. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
re: Fuck these other pricks... I loved the story!

You like the story? Fine. Others don't like the story? Also fine. Keep your comments to the story, asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Lit needs a new "category"...

...called "Twisted Perversions" to house stories like this one. I managed 4 paragraphs before I got so disgusted that I gave up.

The thing I REALLy can't understand is how the folks at Lit decided that "A Chatty Mum" and "Operation Freedom" were "similar stories". Those two tales are both hot and classy, nothing like the scenario being set forth in this piece of utter garbage!

This is the first tale I've even attempted to read, by this author. Judging by the bit I read, and the synopses of the other stories he's written, it'll also be the last!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
shame to sex literature

I think there is no proof reading of stories here. They just upload watever shit comes out. This story is disgusting,pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
not bad

I thought it was pretty good....got me off anyways....lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ignorant pricks

Anyone with any sense can read the title

of the story and know what it's about. So why

click on it to read if you know you'll think it's perverted, sick or not to your liking?

Not only are ya'll pricks but ignorant pricks. Don't like being called that? Go pound sand.

Now then, on to the story: I did not care for the butthole licking but other than that I found this quite a turn on and competently written. I know a couple of 60+ women I would love to have milk me and smother me with their feet and boobs amoung other body parts.

HeyAllHeyAllalmost 13 years ago
Fun story

It certainly got me aroused. Thanks for writing! Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

fantastic scenario. Please feature some more mothers teasing and milking their sons dry.

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderabout 12 years ago
great story

I loved it! Love the idea of a Son being milked by his Mommy over and over. Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
an okay story, but...

the moms didn't have to bind their boys to get their creamy semen. I'm sure that each of these boys, like plenty of sons, would've been more than happy to unload his young balls and shoot his sperm all over his mother. Maybe even save a little for his mother's cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Weird Very unusual

This has to be the most unusual story I've read.....

charmycharmyover 9 years ago
wow Took dat to the extreme

Bit much for me. I do know this chic that milks her husband and stores it in her fridge. I keep my bourbons in a eski (ice chest) when i visit. She isn't shy about it. She reckons its the best anti ageing cream ever.

Now, i don't know if it works or not. She looks 10 -15 yrs younger with smooth, tight skin and her hubby always smiles.. but that might just because they are happy.

The thought of it is a turn on and she looks hot. I've never kissed her hello and guess I never will.

Imagine the conversations tho. "Honey the jars are empty"! husband smiles at hot looking younger wife, "Gees if i have too, mind if i watch the footy"? she replies " no worries babe, do you mind taking the all fours position again, i'll get the stool"

i don't know how they go about it but i do know she is same age as him and looks heaps younger. They do have kids and don't know how they explain the jars. it works for them.

C

submax19submax19almost 9 years ago
Very nice

Very nice story. I wish I could be milked by hot women. Very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Strange but

I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
old cunts are always delicious

nice story

try to involve their daughters too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
In heaven

It would be a fantasy cum true if I was milked numerous times daily by a beautiful GILF and her girlfriends in attendance. What I fantasize about these beauty's milking me of all my seed is if they ALL had beautifully manicured and polished fingernails on their hands, They would take advantage of my nail polish fetish and milk all the cum out of my little Dickie. If I was a good boy for them, they would feed me my cum from their pretty fingers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I personally found the story repugnant. I can’t imagine being restrained like that for any reason, and I would certainly resist any attempt to restrain me. I just can’t understand how the two men allowed themselves to be put in that situation. In my opinion this story is just one large “Fail”.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermilfleglover@milfleglover
1968 Followers
Boston area middle-aged man who loves the sexy, firm legs of women my age, or even older. Love being scissored by legs like in this picture, a 72-year-old woman with stunning, muscular legs