All Comments on 'Battle for Blood Ch. 05'

by imbu23201

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Getting more interesting with each chapter

I look forward to more.

I hope you will take your time to 'flesh' out the prophesies and story with LOTS more chapters.

Thanks

popparazzipopparazzialmost 13 years ago
NICE

Overall a very good chapter.I like the story progression. Love your writing.More please

gqmailgqmailalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

Very good story line, and a really good build up. Keep up the good work. You have lots of fans.

FloribundaFloribundaalmost 13 years ago
Another good chapter!

Really liked you giving some clarity to the backstory and why all that has happened to Shane and Cole has happened. I also thought your initial explanation of the mythology of the wolves was fascinating and it's refreshing to get a different perspective on why and how weres are weres!

Your explanations about the 'made' and 'wild' weres all felt very logical to me as I read and therefore come across as realistic - really important for the story.

At this point in time I am thinking about the weres as the baddies. Especially with the prophecy and the graffiti 'the third shall rise'. But is this the case?

I really am loving this story. Was hoping to get a little peek into how Shane is managing on her own, but hope we'll see that in the next chapter.

Look forward to the next. Thanks so much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The poem was amazing!

I saw no issues with your poem. In all honesty had you not said at the beginning of this chapter that you are not a poet I would have thought you were one and an excellent one at that :) Awesome chapter!!!!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago
Interesting...

I can't wait to read more.

christyw744christyw744almost 13 years ago

That was sooo freakin good

LillithArchivistLillithArchivistalmost 13 years ago
Wow!!

I just stumbled across this story and made myself go back to the very beginning to understand it all...let me tell you, I'm so glad I did!! This is a great story and I'm so glad that you took your own approach to the "mating" thing. Also, I love the characters and the history behind each one. This story is unique and I'm glad I found it. I'm definitely a fan!

I hope you don't give up on this series -- it's too good to leave unfinished! Until next time, LilyArc.

catman71catman71almost 13 years ago
YIKES

I WONDER WHAT IT MEANS EXACTLY, AND WHAT IT WILL CASUE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Cole

ok Cole should be like king vampire because the way he order everyone to leave the room then come back without argueing was sick he should be the leader

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 13 years ago

wonderfull update, but what a moment to leave us hanging.

i want t know cole's reaction as he figures out who it is that should be sacrificed!

MadamButtaflyMadamButtaflyalmost 13 years ago
*****

Excellent! Fantastic update! There were just a few typos scattered about (not sure if they were intentional or not...). I love your writing style and the way this story is evolving. Keep up the good work!

MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
Another Great Chapter

that you are creating your own world with it's own set of rules is wonderful. I have started to read a few storys only to find they are to close to a story I've already read, that sucks. Knowing that won't happen with this story is exciting. I continue to wish you much success not just with this story but with any future writing you do. Until next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love this story!

All I can say is I want more! This story has everything I want in it! Please continue

Sirens_CrySirens_Cryover 12 years ago
Fabulous!

I just read your story from the beginning and absolutely love it! Please dont keep us waiting long for more. You are doing an amazing job. I'm waiting with baited breath for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The wait is wait is killing me!!

Oh gosh, update please. I'm waiting impatiently. This is an awesome chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Waiting with baited breath.

Like the man who jumped off the building. Half way down he said to himself, "so far so good" This is a very well done tale. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More please!

Came across your story and couldn't help but read it until I reached the end! Please continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
MORE!!!

Excelent so far!

Please come back and finish this series!

LadyTiger

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please

Please continue! (Soon!)

trubblemakurtrubblemakurover 11 years ago
I hope

you come back and finish this story I have really enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Completion!!

Hallo Eliya,

Will you ever fulfil our desire to know the out come of this tale... After building in us a connection so strong to the characters, you leave us hanging on a precipice.

We await your next installment.

BizarreSmallsBizarreSmallsabout 11 years ago

I have lately been reading through a lot of stories without signing in, and voting. I have happenchanced upon this story and have loved it since. I hope you come out with the next part soon, and I hope the same for Johneb87. Almost every story I have read has been very good. I believe I have read only two that I have not liked overall, while there have been a few that I didn't like certain chapters, they have still been good stories to read. For those who haven't read some of these works and are waiting for the next installment of this series, I suggest you read Whitesabretooth, DoctorWolf, Mazuri, durablue, blackduchess, secretme, shadowsung, Jazcullen, tilliscream, Elianna, SilverDawn, Lunarosa, cricketmuse,Greenly, TemptedAngel, and prettyinpink32 to name but a few. I have not named these beautiful wwriters in any particular order, so don't start thinking I did. If you all have read thes, then I would strongly suggest Desoul. He has moved all of his works to another site. I think it was because he moved somewhere where he cannot access lit, but I may be thinking of another author. Please check out these peoples works if you are waiting for someones next story to come out, and keep checking in with Eliya's page to see if she has anything new out.If this can be construed as rambling, then I'm sorry if it upsets you. Eliya, don't let us distract you too much from your work, as We don't want you to feel stresed trying to keep up. We can wait, not your schoolwork. And you have written a beautiful story, so please continue writing in your spare time.

bloodandsandbloodandsandalmost 11 years ago
come back!

please finish your story...I don't know why it is that the best stories are going unfinished. sigh. please come back and complete your work.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 9 years ago
Had to go back and reread, as I see you've updated.

You left us with a hell of a cliffhanger but I'm glad you're back. I'm off to read the new chapter!

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Wonderful! (I know my titles are getting lame)

I really like the plot :)

You really shouldn't have mentioned anything about the poem. It made me think it was poorly written while I was reading it. But reading it again, it really was creative and written well. I appreciate the time you spent on it :)

I would have like it if Cole would have asked everyone why they are trying to save themselves when they in fact act like monsters. By raping, torturing, and bleeding humans, what is the point of saving their immortality when they act like demons? I would have liked it if Cole was to ask everyone at the council meeting this.

Other than keeping writing. I really enjoy this story.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
P.S.

Why doesn't Cole have a cell phone so he can talk to Shane in case of emergencies? Seems a little 19th century for Shane and Cole not being able to communicate with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The prophecy

The way the prophesy reads suggests that if they get the sacrifice wrong, they'd cause the apocalypse instead of becoming stronger than the vampires. How does that work?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the prophecy

I hadn't meant to imply apocalypse if the ceremony doesn't work. Can you tell me what made you think that?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous