All Comments on 'A Cougar At Large'

by dave110256

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

The Cougar should make a series of her experiences while on the prowl...........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hot descriptive story but....

very descriptive and erotic story, however, your cougar is WAAAY too young at 38 years old and the young men are in their early 20's.... a cougar should be at the very least twice the age of her stud conquest!

say for instance a horny 58 to the young studs early 20's would have made this story even dirtier,sexier and kinkier! also, play up not only the huge age difference, but the fact that the studs ( perhaps in your next "mature" story?!) are super masculine, super musclebound bodybuilder types, so that when they are seduced and captured and conquered by the wily old horny cougar and NOT the other way around, this will make the story that much HOTTER! just a thought!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wonderful

so wonderful...great story....pls do continue....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
There's always one asshole

Don't pay any attention to the person telling you how to write your story. Tell him to go write his own fucking story!!!!! Technically, a cougar is a woman at least 10 years older than their prey.....I think. Regardless, hot fucking story!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More

Great story. Would love to see a sequel or more!

billytimebillytimealmost 13 years ago
love this story

You should make this a series of stories about other cougars at large. This story was fucking hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Checking them out

Nice story, well thought out. Seems as if this could have been a real story.Thanks for the good read. Will look for more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Rushed

This one felt too rushed to me.

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
Great story

The story written well had a heart breaking start with this poor woman Janice. I can imagine how much strength it took to break through and surrender to her sexual feelings after being widowed. I'm certain if not widowed she'd never consider going outside of her nuptials but life dealt her a hand that she handled the best of her ability. I'm real life friends try to play matchmaker and keep the comfort to a minimum of anxiety. Janice was obviously on her lonesome and gradually forced herself to become sexually active. In real life her lack of using condoms or other protection was not elucidated so it might have been very high risk to do this in real life. However,the story worked very well without these references especially the fantasy and erotic value. The fact that the author drew on human interest enhanced the drama of thus story far above the usual sex story. It was well organized and coherent and generally well written. "The reference to penis size created some Olympic type atmosphere to the sex scenes seemingly creating a more carnival type feel rather than staying in a more natural flow with little distraction but not overwhelming the storyline. Thanks for a great story and keep them Cummings!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

First off I’m so sorry that you lost your husband so tragically at such a young age. I’m glad you have gotten back out there, I don’t understand how you could have gone three years without getting some dick. Oh by the way I’m a man that understands a woman has the same needs as a man. I’m glad your first time back out you got to have two at once, every woman should get to experience that. I’m sure your husband would be happy for you. By the way you have the perfect tits at 36C don’t bother them in anyway natural tits are far better than plastic one what ever size they are

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous