All Comments on 'Stacy Brown Got Two Ch. 02'

by dezurtdawg

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
kawl

great story keep it up :}

silver766silver766over 12 years ago
Hell Yeah Keep Going!!!!!!!!

This story is hot as hell. Please don't stop. You defintely have a way with words. Keep it coming because I have never read a story like this before; I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More

We missed your stories. I almost always give fives so write what ever you want. Thanks.

Jonx178Jonx178over 12 years ago
loved it

the only thing really missing are descriptions of the women, i would really liked to have known what the looked like, woulda made for a much better read

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awesome

Loving the scifi! As good as your incest stuff easily. Keep it up!

hodunkhodunkover 12 years ago
Fantabuless

Love it Love it! You held my interest all the way again. SFI is another great story line for the dawg. Keep'em comin.

LaddydeathLaddydeathover 12 years ago
Welcom back

This is great scifi !!!! Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pleazzzzzzz

Don't make us wait, keep em cumming!!!!

bambam2156bambam2156over 12 years ago
More Please

I really like your stories and would like to see more of them and new chapters for some of those that seem to have been left hanging without an real ending.

peterg55peterg55over 12 years ago
yes please, gimme gimme gimme more

now awaiting chapters 3 -36!!!, please!

kplusmckplusmcabout 12 years ago
great

chapter three............. or more when your health permits

texaswaldo60texaswaldo60about 12 years ago
great story

need more when your feeling up to it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
love it!!! thats all i can say.

love it!!! thats all i can say.

norwendornorwendoralmost 12 years ago
definitely worthy of more chapters !!!

You have a geat twist on abductions

RBAMRBAMover 11 years ago
Love it, Excellent

You really need to continue, this story could go so many different ways

OLDEDOLDEDover 11 years ago
YES PLEASE

Continue this story

Great read

thanks

ED

SmittyNZSmittyNZover 11 years ago
Silly, hot and fun!

Please continue this! I've enjoyed both chapters a lot.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nicely done

Please continue with your story. I find it very entertaining and a joy read. You've done an excellent job balancing the fantasy with the reality. Creating his abilities was a masterful stroke. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Continuation

I absolutely love your style of writing I have read every story you have written so far and I can truthfully say you have a talent, please continue with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You have a Winner!!!

This story (with a few tweaks) can become an exciting SyFi thriller - novel. It goes without saying I really enjoy your writing, you are prolific. With your imagination I see a series with betrayal (Mark), danger (some pharmacuetical comp) etc .... Find a publisher!!! Wish I had your talent, best wishes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Continue!

PPDBLPPDBLalmost 11 years ago
Just outstanding

Just wanted to tell you that this was an amazing story and I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for your and willingness to share your efforts with us and by all means please continue this and any other tale that you wish to share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story!

This was about as inventive a series as I could imagine. Please continue this!

TheLordWinterTheLordWinterover 10 years ago
Good work...

Very creative. I do hope to see more of this in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great work

Pleas continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great

I've already sent my comment for your first so this one seems superflous as it is just as good. The drama is not quit there as in the 1st because of the abduction section, but the healing sex in this one is awesome. Should've been a scene about at least one of the other students he healed from some malady or deformity, but thats ok. I'm really hopeing to get to read a ch.3. Please stick to the same names and other details so the story flows from his apartment and encounter with Gloria, to Love with Brianna, to her leaving for Germany, and finally into his attendance and experiences at the Abductee's Convention. Hopefully you'll let him meet up with, and renew aquaintence with, Betty. They have SO much in common. Be careful about too many casual encounters with the convention attendees. It would be better if it was a personal friend of Betty's or her daughter with something simple, like a small something to heal but a great need to feel sexual after dissapointing experiences. Just some thoughts, didn't mean to get carried away, but Thanks and I think your instinct for Sci-Fi is good. Simply more erotica with unusual results and contacts.

biggymbiggymalmost 10 years ago
Excellent!!!

Another great masterpiece. Super hot. One of my favorite authors. Thanks. Love all your stories. Great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Continueeee....

You DEFINITELY have to continue this story... There is nothing else out there like it and it is simply to erotic to end here..... Can't wait to read the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I want to know specifically which alley it was that Stacy stumbled into...... I suddenly have a strong urge to learn more about aliens......

YES...... do continue this series......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
meeee

Where is this place? I have lots of health problems and my body is failing me rapidly. I'm not yet 60 even and I have a little penis. Not that I've ever had a problem having a small penis, it just meant I had to work a little harder and learn to eat pussy better. Oh, and I'd like to have that tongue too. I don't need a huge cock, a little more, and I'd like it to get hard again. It does one little good to have a 9in. cock if it won't get hard. I could be happy with my less than 6in if it got good and hard and I could last a long time. I need some of that healing cum too. I've got an old friend who has real problems with her health and she could use some of that healing spooge. Wish this were real.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgalmost 9 years agoAuthor
To my fans

Hi there, just thought I should let you all know why this has lain dormant for so long. First of all, after getting over what ever sickness bug I had, I was struck down by a hard drive crash AND writers block. As I had never had writer's block, I must now say that it is a BITCH. On top of that, this is my first ever attempt at Sci-Fi and it is a tough jump from my normal stuff.

I have deleted chapter 3 SOOOOOO many times because it keeps sliding into the incest genre and when I first thought this one out I vowed to myself that it would NOT be an incest story. Old habits die hard, I guess.

Any way, some time down the road my blockage will let loose of me (damn if I don't wish I had some of Stacy's special fluids) and I will finally be able to finish this tale. When I first thought this story through, I felt it was a three chapter story, and that is still the way I see it.

Wish me luck at banishing the demons of writer's block. Thanks to you all!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
take care

I'm glad you are back and ok. I love this story and want to say that your first forray into sci-fi is a rousing success. However, I want to say too that you should be careful about the content of more chapters. I have seen too often where authors have given in to reader's requests and written chapters that water down a good story. Too many characters make the story too complicated to follow and make sense and it already has almost slipped into the 'incess/taboo' category. Using the already existing characters would be good. He could meet up with Betty for the first time on Earth, and Patty, Mom, and Stacy could have some exploits now that Gloria feels healthy and Brianna is in Germany. Maybe Brianna could give Patty her blessing to keep Stacy happy till her return. Stacy returning to the spaceship to meet his and Five's son would be a good tale, and Stacy could argue with whatever authorities that there are that Five should not be dealt with harshly. His presence could have other, unknown benefits also. Please think about this. I've read this story more than once, enjoyed it every time, and would hate to see it ruined with too much length and/or clutter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Continue

Great story...what happens next?

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgover 8 years agoAuthor
It's so hard

To all of you who really want to read another chapter about the beloved Stacy, I feel your pain! What with my muddled brain and its writer's block, getting this one done is a real bitch! I have lost track of how many times I have written quite a bit of chapter three only to read back through it and then delete all or part of what is there. Before I can post it I have to like it, and thus far i haven't. Another problem with my muddled brain is that I start working on one story only to find out that I somehow ended up writing on a totally different story! Trust me, that sucks!

Somewhere down the road I will get this to its final chapter three with a proper sendoff to the very lucky Stacy Brown. Please be patient, thanks.

Once again, my thanks to Shel Silverstein for his song, "Stacy Brown Got Two", the genesis to this sci-fi romp. Your bearded bald head is missed, along with your incredible humor. RIP.

dezurtdawg

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Looking Foreward to it!

Read this several times. Enjoyed it very much each time. I do, also, look foreward to continueing adventures with Stacy Brown and - Maybe - an epilogue to wrap it up with an ending. I'd like to see him at the abductees convention with Betty. A question: do he and Stacy make it in the future, or rather, is their future entertwined? Does he get to visit his son with Five? I think if your searching for another chapter you need to be careful that he does not become some religious healer nut. "Come to me. I will pray over you and by my divine power I shall fuck you back to health". This would be bad. Glad you aren't sick anymore. Enjoyed your work for several years now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mindless drivel ! 1* !!

I hate writers who pens their positive anon comments.

As my grandma used to say, self praise stink.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgover 8 years agoAuthor
To the anonymous e-mail feedback writer of 12-2-2015:

First, thank you for your kind encouraging words.

As I have mentioned in the comments section for several of my stories, I have been struggling through a huge case of 'writer's block'. It is quite frustrating as the stories are in my head until I start writing, then ALL the stories in my brain tumble out in no particular order other than NOT the one I am working on. So I keep trying on this story's part 3 and with luck it will finally get posted. Until it does, I offer my humble apology to all of you who want to see this continue.

dezurtdawg

ProfDavrosProfDavrosabout 8 years ago
Crazy fun story

A change from repetitive sex scenes... Magic story with possibilities. It's also great to see aliens with our interests at heart. Well done, Would it help to write CH3 collaboratively, or to do a draft skeleton then fill in the action detail? In any case, I look forward to more enhanced endowment action.

MikeB58MikeB58almost 7 years ago
Let It Slide!!

Get Stacy back together with poor Betty, let him do his mom, his aunts, sisters, cousins, hell, why would you hold back perfect health from your family while giving it to strangers?

MikeB58MikeB58almost 7 years ago
Let It Slide 2

Hell, he should try breeding some of the girls, super-healthy kids with Bri, Patty, Mom, Sis, aunt Gertrude, cousin Fiona......

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51over 6 years ago
where's chapter 3?

lots of fun - enjoyed it - please do continue - and, as others have suggested, bring the family in on the great orgasms and better health

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
yes...

1. we need chapters 3-10 please

2. MikeB58 has it absolutely correct in both posts!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not dead yet

dezurtdawg here!

Hi guys n gals, just a quick note to let all of you know a few things.

First of all, I AM NOT DEAD........YET!

Besides my writer's block, my ticker started acting up a few years back and after way too many trips to the doctor they figured it out and prescribed meds to help with it. (My arteries are clean, just a non-correctable low expulsion factor. IF you know what that means you have my sympathy.) So I bounced from good days to bad days and the doctor helped to exacerbate that problem with constant changes to my meds. Shit!

Finally had a pacemaker implanted and, that, along with different meds seems to have stabilized things for me. So I've been slowly working on my long dormant stories. Unfortunately, while all of this went on I have forgotten my password to get onto my author's page to upload new stories that I have ready. Every time I ask for the reset password code it turns out that it won't work and thus far the help people here have been NO HELP!

So anyway, wish me luck at getting that fixed. I will try to add this note to all of my stories, or at least the last part for those that are series. Take care, all of you, and don't forget to vote!

dezurtdawg

ijkdenemijkdenemover 5 years ago
Stacy brown chapter 3 PLEASE. Or More if you can. Thanks

Stacy brown chapter 3 PLEASE. Or More if you can. Thanks

Mundane2508Mundane2508over 5 years ago

Please you really need to give us chapter 3 or more. This was awesome as are all of your story’s. Thanks

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanover 5 years ago
More More More

When you can..., Please.

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Hell of a Writer

You are an amazing storyteller and you have a great imagination. I love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

2 cocks, 7 inch tongue, healing powers! Health insurance companies should pay him to fuck their clients. He would be better at it than they are. What a great tale.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This was fun but after 2 or 3 sections it got boring. A really great story but too far out for me.

Bill S.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt4 months ago

Well, Bri is quite generous- for now. Not sure how long. And she'll be gone for 3 months?! Time for Stacy to find a reason to spend his summer touring Europe with Bri and without Patty.... thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous