All Comments on 'Twin Tigers'

by XxEarBudsxX

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
cool66cool66over 12 years ago

k

u got me hooked

wen is d next one coming............

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Like it lots

Very interesting story line can't wait for the next one

foxy_lady76foxy_lady76over 12 years ago
interesting

you've got me very interested in wanting to know what happens next in this story.

keep writing

bearmad1963bearmad1963over 12 years ago
good story

As I'm writing a story about tigers as well. I thought I would read yours and see what it was like.

I must say I like what you have written so far.

ZombieQueenZombieQueenover 12 years ago
the beginning...

was confusing. In some ways it was like a little kids story where they make up new powers to overcome any problems. I suggest slowing the pace a little to let the story develop itself in the readers mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sounds

Good. Can't wait for next updat

foxxylady5foxxylady5over 12 years ago
twin tigers

yes keep going loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I want to hear more

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsover 12 years ago
More please!

I really like what I've read so far. Keep it comming please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

You so need to keep going. Also thank you for using my favorite animals, white tigers

shyintxshyintxover 12 years ago
More

That was too short quit teasing us.

canndcanndover 12 years ago

Good start. I assume their parents made it that they wouldn't come into their powers till they're 21 so I'm surprised Addie was using hers when she fell. I hope you'll tell us more about the abilities these weres have since you've gone outside the normal things attributed to them (which is great...I like different)like magic and teleportation. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Don't want to get left hanging....

Love the start of this story, but I hesitate to get invested....what if you loose the "spark" for this story, too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more more mooorre!!!!!!!!!!

I love it four stars you lost one cause it is too short.

XxEarBudsxXXxEarBudsxXover 12 years agoAuthor
I'm so sorry.

I didn't realize it was short because in word its like 6 pages! But I don't think I'm going to lose the spark for this story because I'm too invested into it. The chapters are coming out slow because I now have to share a computer and have very little time to write. I promise ill try to make it longer and will finish it, you just have to give me time to write.

InsomniacSiojInsomniacSiojabout 12 years ago
Interesting

Wondering what happened to Oren?

Will Ana meet at some point Nicolai?

Will Paul stalk Adie

I like it so far

Up to the next chapter ^_^

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOover 11 years ago
*****

Just how i like it.. great flow with teh storyline easy to follow and the characters i feel drawing me in slowly with expectations of a good read.

PeepItPeepItover 11 years ago
I love the outline of your plot and narrative of the twins history....

...and your storyline is interesting...very. Yet when it came to one of the twins "seeing" her mate and having a physical reaction....the descriptions or setting up of sexual tension fell short. Since you've finished or added many additonal stories by the time I started this, you may have improved in your writing skills...I hope so, I will give it a couple of more before just leaving...sorry...your characters interaction and dialogue are choppy and weak. Hope it gets better....It's your universe and I'm just a Peeping Tom passing thru...and it ain't pretty.

animeturtleanimeturtleabout 11 years ago
Did you see twitches?

It was a great story and had a good flow. If you have seen twitches which is a movie about twin witches you have magical powers that they discover on their 21st birthday. Your story kinda reminds me of theirs but it is still completely different. The bottom line is that i like it so keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
HMMMMM?

Great start! I sure hope this story is one of those that is actually finished. Fingers are crossed to make sure we all aren't left hanging!

GoesGruntGoesGruntabout 5 years ago
Smells Like Fail

Tigers are solitary and do not form mated pairs for more than a few days. Tigers don't mate for life. The concept of "alphas" doesn't apply to non-social animals.

The alpha/beta/etcetera concept is massively misunderstood outside of scientific circles. It was full of mistakes when it was popularized. In a wolf pack alpha male is synonymous with father, alpha female with mother. The "betas" would be older children who hadn't moved on to form their own pack yet. Werewolf stories fowl this up all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
...

@Grunt really dude? Just go away

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623almost 5 years ago
Oh really . .?

GoesGrunt this is XxEarBudsxX’s fantasy. If they want mated pairs, then they GET mated pairs! Please keep writing, love it so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous