All Comments on 'You've Been Flirting Again Ch. 04'

by miserybusiness

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
*****

Five.

IzzyLoveIzzyLovealmost 13 years ago

Loved it I also loved the clueless reference!! Can't wait for the next chapter

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2almost 13 years ago
OMG

Great update and omg so happy that Chris went to look for her and save her from almost being raped that would've been so awful bad enough that Roy was already treating her like crap and saying all those bad things to her then had the nerve to cheat too incredible and why the heck is he at her door now Chris need to kick his butt ok my rant is over please update soon can't wait to see what happens next thanks!!

pmpktypmpktyalmost 13 years ago
just wrong

You really left me hanging there. That's so wrong. I can't wait until the next part. I really like this story, I'm a black woman that would like someone kinda like Chris. In a way I can personally relate to your story and I really like it. i look forward to more

xxmuffxxxxmuffxxalmost 13 years ago

I love this story, its so cute and realistic.

bredrebredrealmost 13 years ago
What the "H"

I really, really love this story with its realistic characters and situations.

Do not let people with narrow views distract you from the direction you wish to take your story, because we share the same ethnic back ground does not mean we are the same.

Keep up the good work

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyalmost 13 years ago
Your story is SO good!

And I completely agree w/the previous post, we're all very different, and that's part of what makes us awesome. I'm glad she caught Roy's sorry ass, because he freed her to be with someone worthy. I hope Chris whoops his ass.

As for you, you're crazy talented and it always boggles my mind how people can have such a warped interpretation of things. I consider myself fortunate that my life hasn't opened me up to experiences that would make me feel the way your negative commenter does.

Now go ahead and write that next chapter for me ;-D, but most importantly write it for you! To quote the great philosopher Dave Chappelle, when he was picking on R Kelly..."Haters wanna hate". Sorry for the ramblings LOLZ

Caramex16Caramex16almost 13 years ago
Fuck you Beyonce?! Oh no she didn't *snaps* lol

Anyway, I think the point of the critiques from the last chapter went right over some heads. Of course not all black women are the same but that's how the author is writing them except for Ro and her friend. However unintentional, the other black women are caricatures of negative stereotypes. Why can't some here and there be normal is what we're trying to say. Ro dismisses black women unlike herself who like hip hop and such as automatically ghetto which makes her narrow-minded too. Just like the people who think she's weird for being a hipster. Will it stop me from reading? Nope. But I don't like that aspect of the story. Idk if I can explain it anymore than that w/o writing an essay *shrug*

I'm glad Ro seems to finally be done with Roy. That boy has zero redeeming qualities. He's too easy a villain so obviously everyone is going to love Chris who looks like a Saint in comparison. Heck I sure love him right now! I still think Ro is hypocritical about the cheating thing and judgmental. I also think she has serious self esteem issues but that's my opinion. Hopefully she'll grow as a character. Dan is my fav right now.

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127almost 13 years ago
Fudge Monkey with Roy he's an ASS anyway!

I can tell you I love Ro because she's just a female that's it! Why do we have to be so defined by our skin, I feel that one. Yes being different can be so kick ass but, at the same time why does it define us?

Any way I'm so glad it seems like Chris is finally going to be able to get a good girl & A good girl get a good boy.

ThatOneBlkGirlThatOneBlkGirlalmost 13 years ago
Fuck yes!!!!

Im loving it! Make more & fast please! ♥

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Ok I'm am loving this story. I hope Chris beats the shit out of Roy's dumb ass. I'm glad they caught Cherry and Roy cheating on them. Now Ro and Chris are free to be together. I have to say I agree with Caramex16. Some people were totally missing the point of the comments. I'm sure it may not be intentional but it does come across that every woman aside from Ro and her freind are characterized as the streotypical black ghetto girl. It does make Ro come off a little narrow minded at times. She just as judgemental of other black women as she seems to think they are of her. All I'm saying there is a whole spectrum of black woman who fall in between the hipsters like Ro and the gheto chicks. I'm one of them. Yes I like hip hop but I also love stuff like Paramore, Florence and the machine, and Panic at the disco and open to all differnt types of music. I don't dress like a hipster but I don't dress like a hoodrat either. I don't wear a weave in my hair with ten differnt colors. It's would be nice to see some of that represented as well in this story. I still think this is a great story and I will continue to read. It's just something to think about as you continue with this story.

LadyofWarLadyofWaralmost 13 years ago
Too Cool! More please? :)

I love the protagonist! She reminds me of myself and I can SO relate to her! I'd love to see what happens between her, Chris, and Roy. PLEASE keep going because you're a GREAT storyteller!

NightpleasureNightpleasurealmost 13 years ago

You left me hanging.....I am so ready for the next chapter.

Cinndney25Cinndney25almost 13 years ago
Loved it

There will always be criticism about how people write their stories but how boring would it be if every story was the same.Keep writing and update soon please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Looove It

I loooove this story...I definitely can feel Roshanda on liking the white guy different from any "stereotypical" black guy. Kudos miserybusiness...PS love the tv show and movie references!

mslovelymslovelyalmost 13 years ago
:)

Great chapter, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loving this

I can totally relate to Roshanda, though some more non-stereotypical black people would be nice. Please, please continue it is so nice and refreshing.

got2luvmelgot2luvmelover 12 years ago
Caramex16

said it best in her first pg.

"I needed to end it already. But was it really necessary when he already cheated on me?" YES!!! When she was with Roy in the bathroom I just kept thinking: here's your chance, breakup with him. Yet she let it slip even after he talked to her as if she were a piece of shit. I'm thinking Ro must like being treated like crap, but I can't even talk because I was her at some point...letting my bf talk me any kind of way, emotionally abuse me, till it took something drastic for me to let him go.

So Chris gets with chicks as quick as they leave him. Sucks that he has another flyby talking-to-potential-girlfriend but I felt worse for Ro. Damn Roy for cheating, but he did her a favor seeing as she wants an excuse to lose him anyhow. She clearly wants Chris, just wish she'd have broken up with Roy instead of having to catch him cheat...but it's your story, you do what you like.

Super glad Chris caught that rapist before he had a chance to rape his victim. Also glad to see him take care of her afterwards, a lot of guys would've done what he did but I can't see many taking the chick back to their dorm, house or whatever and taking care of her.

I really do LOVE these two together and hope they eventually pair, but she NEEDS to officially breakup with Roy....looks like she's getting that chance quickly, hope she doesn't pass it by yet again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love the lizzie mcquire reference

If thats what you meant buy lizzie & gordo

DogdaysareoverDogdaysareoverover 12 years ago
5 stars

I like this story! Even more so since you quoted an Incubus (one of my fave bands!) lyric 'three-fold utopian dream'! Chris sounds like a very sweet hotpot, who I wouldnt me keeping in my pocket! Ro is very cool I like her! Cant wait for more, thanks :-)

emj417emj417over 12 years ago

'picking the crust out of his eyes' is not cute. By now Ro has become a negative nanny. I wish Chris has beat her attacker enough that he had visible contusions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous