All Comments on 'The Widow Parsons'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
give more

i think that you should include his mother into the game and really show how he is going to take over as the head of the group that he now has and what he can get them to do and where and when

bigmac359bigmac359almost 13 years ago
Wonderful Story...Loved it!!!

I absolutely loved your story. The writing was very descriptive and flowed quite well. It resonated with me and I love the idea of a young man coming of age with an experienced, mature woman. Please continue on with these characters. By walking in on Mrs. Parsons and Christopher, Mrs. Hansun could have been shocked, but curious and aroused. Her awakening from a period of sexual drought or boredom could work well. The daring and playful nature of Mrs. Parsons could yield wonderful possibilities! Very nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it please continue it .....

Such an easy reading story.... I hope it continues on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
glad to see another

great and sexy and hot story from you!!

as to a sequel. I always thought Ad Men, the pillory in Lesson 14 & working 9 to 5 offered lots of situations for a sequel.

But as usual I loved all the stories.

Marty

fomarty@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Long Welcome

Long time no read and you are so welcome back. This story reflects your high standards of producing well written,erotic and amusing tales. Nice touch regarding the age of Mrs. Parsons. That ambiguity generously allowed each reader to see her uniquely in his/her mind's eye. Again welcome back and thanks so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
GREAT

This story was great in so many ways. I enjoy the mature category but enjoy ANY story that is well written and this one , while being VERY long, is definitely well written and NEEDS some sort of a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
welcome back

Another great story. More, please!

rgfreebird91rgfreebird91almost 13 years ago
Good work!

More please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
not mom

Have his friend ronnie standing there. caught

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well Done

I love how you developed the story and the characters. I so wish Betty was my neighbor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great

Fantastic, love stories involving huge breasted mature women, and this is one of the best. Please find away to continue this story.

BillPorterBillPorteralmost 13 years ago
What's next !!!!!

I enjoyed your story very much, the slow seduction of a young man being shown what to do by a sexy mature woman. What is going to happen now that, Christopher's mother has caught them. Maybe mom will want to join them, seeing Christopher has been shown, his ability to make love to a woman. I would like to read more of his adventures.

Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good stoty

I was hoplng he would do her in the ass

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Milkweeds

I know it's not an important point, but I did find the reference to milkweeds and butterflies to be rather obscure. Yet, today, in the newspaper is a big article on how the monarch butterfly population is being harmed by the massive destruction of milkweeds on farms throughout the country.

Well, at least Betty Parsons is doing her part!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Welcome back!

Welcome back Mr P! I thought you had deserted us so what pleasure to see a new story. Well-written and delightfully erotic as always. Some more of this one would be exciting. From a personal perspective I would like some missionary if you can fit it in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story, as always

As suggested by others and by the open ending, it would be very entertaining if the mother were to become involved in the activities and with her son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
chris and Mrs.Parsons

An excellent story.You have a nice gift and set a scene so well...I would enjoy sotries about Chris and Mrs.P when she used to babysit him,,,,,,,it,s the looking up her skirt that you may think worthy of a story?? The stocking tops,the mature knickers, the teasing and tempting!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
should continue with mom getting involed too.

should continue with mom getting it from both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
theme of next part

remember dear aythor your second part of story should be in mature category also take care of that, how two mean wicked mature ladies keep him on the edge and make use of him in their financial condition,thats the theme, dont direct connect chris with his _ _ _. let parsons and her friend sow the seed and make his living worst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW!!!!!

Keep on this subject!!! it is Awesome!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Angst and more angst!

Good storyline, would have been a 5 without the continuing angst from both characters at each encounter and inconsistancies like him being able to finger fuck her to orgasm on the deck and not able to do so without instruction in the kitchen. Interesting but predictable ending that could go several ways. My preference would be that he fuck his mother while Betty watches, his dad shows up and fucks Betty and then they enjoy varied 3 ways and the women discover they like women too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome!

Please continue.

Reiner43Reiner43almost 11 years ago
Great writing

Wonderfully developed characters and good hot action. Very evocative - brings back great memories.

elrayo41elrayo41almost 10 years ago
GREAT STORY, EXPERTLY NARRATED

CONGRATULATIONS. This story is not unique -- older widow, virgin neighbor -- but the narration and pacing are so well done, they make the story come to life. The only suggestion I would make is that the mother, goody-two-shoes Dorothy will now demand her own satisfaction from Chris. But that should be a sequel. This story ending is perfect: surprising but inevitable. Thanks for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sequel

Maybe the neighbours move leaving her with no one to fuck, new neighbours are black and the son has a massive cock that makes her his slut

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 7 years ago
WOW

Another great little story, a bit long but a great story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mrs. Parsons

I t was just to long of a story. Got boring after a while.

LikeFineWine56LikeFineWine56over 5 years ago
More...

Liked the story and scenario, but would have liked Betty to be more Dominant with him. Also would have liked to see Mom get involved somehow.

HragsHragsover 4 years ago
An idea for more chapters !!!!

Yes, would u add sequels. I like this story. Your writing had me hanging on all 10 chapters. One idea could be after his mom caught home red handed with Ms Parsons, his mother kicks him out of the house. Christopher was ask to move in with Betty. They become lovers and she make a worldly man out of him. He give up comic books, overcomes his shyness and finds self confidence . He go on to college & law school to become one of the most salt after trial attorney in his city. They married and have a little Chris,jr. They are so much in love with each other and she knows she is his first and only. Just some ideas???????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i had the same incident /enjoyment in germany

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(8/18/2021)

Well, it's been 10 years since Charles submitted his last story "Parent-Teacher-Student Conference " on 7/15/2011. This story was submitted only 7 days before. So there is not a slim chance that there will ever be a sequel and with all those positive responses going back 10 years. This is quite sad because this author definitely had talent. If you're still out there, Charles, I hope you are well, still writing and getting these comment alerts. I can't say that I've missed you because this is the first time I've come across one of your stories, but I'm sure that many out there do miss you. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have to agree with mrdata9770. Charles, we hope you're well, and would love to read more of your wonderful work.

wendy53wendy53almost 2 years ago

Very good story !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous