All Comments on 'College Days Ch. 04'

by kitten2010

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Noooo

You can't end it like that! Fantastic chapter as always, I can't wait for the next part! I'm really loving Myle's character by the way. Keep up the great work!

Morrigans_FaolanMorrigans_Faolanalmost 13 years ago
Loving it!

I'm loving Myles, and I hope we get some more info on Derek - he seems like a really great guy, and the perfect person to help Myles find himself. Good chapter!

CryptictatCryptictatalmost 13 years ago
?????

I am really happy to see another chapter about Ezra and Brady, but at the same time i am bummed. Its like Myles and Derek took over the story. Dont get me wrong i like them, and so want to read more. But to me i guess i would be happy for a spin off story about them and leave this one about Ezra and Brady. But since i dont know where this is going i will just sit back and let you take me on a journey. i havent been disappointed yet in your stories. So i will trust you. Please keep up the great work.

Also if you do decide to do twitter so something please let us know, i would follow you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
oooooo

Wish the chapters were a little longer.... Want to hear more, more, more of Ezra & Brady and see if they discuss a family. And what else happens with them.

Would like to see what happens with Grace's pregnancy & baby.

Want to hear more of Myles & Derek - seems like Myles has had enough pain in his life & needs someone strong & caring like Derek seems to be.

afrodita79afrodita79almost 13 years ago

love al your stories especially Ezra and Brad´s and can´t wait to rea more...

Maybe Myles and Derek have urn there own storie....

kitten2010kitten2010almost 13 years agoAuthor

Follow @kitten2010_LIT :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
IN LOVE RIGHT NOW!!!

I'm so in LOVE with your stories.. i hope that I find love like Ezra and Brady.. can't wait for the next chapter but as I am known as a very PATIENT person, I can endure.. :)) also loving Myles and Derek.. hope my grammar is correct though because I finished reading all your stories in one night so it's a bit late right now.. just keep writing GREAT stories like this.. :))

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 12 years ago

I like how this is developing with Myles and Derek can't wait to read more and more and more....

julrijulriover 12 years ago
woo hoo!

the mother was a trip! that was a classic. I swear i could hear her whinny bitchy voice. Yeah looks like Myles is going to get his groove back! I'am so enjoying being that fly on the wall..Looks like pizza wasn't the only thing on the menu..LOL!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous