All Comments on 'Mary on Her Own Ch. 04'

by Jappio

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
BarbaraBarbaraalmost 13 years ago
Gracious me girl; you need to visit a Mistress like me! Guess what I;d insist on, with a Clit flogging as an added incentive for NOT showing off properly, fully shaven whilst Diddling yourself for a mixed Audience!

Go to an Busy Art school offering yourself as a fully shaven prepubescent 'Life' model willing to pose in the middle of a public Park with your legs wide apart! Get the Picture, now? Spend all day fully exposed near a children's Play arrea. shackled to a Slide with a freshly masturbation-hardened Clit and erect nipples on your Titties, explaning times when you will be put on display for your young 'Master' on his recreation equipment! But the trick is; only HE and the Art Master have the RIGHT Key to your ankle manacles. Last time you did this, after explaining adult needs for an orgasm, I think you'll find a bewildered youngster willing to assist in your young 'Master's jaded 'public orgasm' experiments? Write to Mistress Barbara sometime sweety" Telling me and Master Kent;; How many Orgasmic experiences Mary actually HAD?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
All Hail Jappio!

Jappio is one of the best - if not the best writer here. This is probably my favorite story on Lit. with all the Mary stories right at the top. Every Jappio story I read goes to the top of the list. Keep up the wonderful work.

B.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous