All Comments on '7 Signs That She’s Cheating On You'

by Corpse_rider

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

You have a strange sense of humour. I bet you laugh at dead kids too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
She suddenly

Decides to take up nude modeling and comes home gushing about what a pro Alejandro (the modeling coordinator) is at handling models

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hilarious!

I am going to laugh the rest of the day!

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 10 years ago
lool...

...thanks for the good laugh - and saving my marriage. A while ago I feared my wife might be cheating on me (4 Pregnancies in 5 years even though I had been infertile since my youth. None of her "explanations" can be found in your list, so I am relieved at last: Must have been my fault and now I am working hard to regain her trust. Thanks!

CordanceCordancealmost 7 years ago
Nice tale

I must be a lucky guy. Out of the seven signs you gave, only four of them occur in my home, so I guess I have a good wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was with a girlfriend for four years and was making plans to propose to her. Then one day, she said she wanted to take a break to figure things out. That was about four years ago. She got married about two years after her "break" to a coworker who I later found out through the help of hackgoodnesstech on insta, gram a pro tech guy that she had been cheating on me with the whole time we were together. I was devastated at the time, but now I think it was all for the best. Also, it's a small world, because her husband is cheating on her with someone I know. Thanks karma!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorpse_rider@Corpse_rider
221 Followers
Latest update: April 2024 My next two artworks have been submitted and should be published sometime this week. Both continue my 'Mouthful of' series with facesitting and watersports being the themes explored. These will be my last April art submissions. Usually when I submit ...