All Comments on 'Dirty Panties'

by Aubug

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
rmdjrmdjover 12 years ago
OH YA!!

Wow... This story is great. I nearly took my eye out when I blew my load!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Knowing..

I know your going to keep adding to this story line. Can't wait for the next installment.

RaySunRaySunover 12 years ago
Whew!

Damn! This was SsssssScorching! Sizzling! HOT!

I wanted to take over for John when he said his hands were tired. For some reason, Porn Star Sunny Lane was coming to mind as to what kind of cutie Meagan looked like. It was fucking hot imagining Meagan's all cum-covered face!

Just like the entire story, the ending was great. Meagan's dirty panties there for John's taking. The perfect setup for what promises to be a fucking even Hotter next chapter. Could Erica get into the picture? Could Meagan get curious about Anal? Could Meagan facesit John?

Can't wait for the next chapter!

horndog_2007horndog_2007over 12 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

Super hot story!!!! I love stories about panties!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
so-so

when she was flirting with bill that would have ended any feelings he had for her and he would have started to avoid and ignore her keep it atleast somewhat realistic and believable please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I'd love to see a pic of your sis

Can I get a pic of your sis

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ur sis

Can u email me a pic of ur sister? My email is irusherisaboss@gmail.com

Olddog13Olddog13about 10 years ago
Sounds so natural

I used to do the same thing - smell and lick my Sister's panties and jerk off in them. I never got to go to the next step as in your story - oral sex.

I tried to interest my Sister in oral, but she thought it would be "nasty."

Love your story, it's one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My sisterd dirty panties

God I loved your story, it reminded me of when I was younger and I was completely addicted to the smell and taste of my older sister Julies pussy. I used to steal her dirty panties as soon as she took them off her body and got into the shower. Our laundry basket was also in the hallway upstairs. I also used to sniff my younger sisters dirty panties but they were not as pungent as my older sisters.

I also used to sniff and lick my Mums dirty panties this always made me feel guilty afterwards but I used to love her sticky panties on my nose.

I was always in my sisters room sitting on the floor at the side of her bed while she sat on it. There was always pairs of her dirty panties on the floor black or white lace panties. She used to catch me playing with them and asking me if I liked them.

I was shy but I always told her I loved them.

Then one day she told me to smell a pair in front of her so I did.

She asked how they smelled and I told her they smelled lovely.

While she was asking me this she had both her knees up and her legs spread and she was stroking her self between her legs.

Julia then told me that she would like me to sniff the wet pair that she had on.

I said I would like to as well.

She told me to jump up on the bed and lay down so I did as I was told. As soon as I had laid down Julie straddled my chest, with her knees either side of my face.

I was looking directly at her wet panties as she moved forwards and my nose was immediately buried in her wet panty covered pussy.

I had never experienced anything like this before, but I loved the stronger smell coming from my own naughtier sisters aroused vagina.

She started to slide herself up and down my face from my forehead to my chin with my nose going right deep. Every time this happened I took a loud deep sniff to get that beautiful musky smell deep in my nostril.

Julie said yessss sniff my wet cunt little brother. She kept on rubbing herself and moaning then after about five minutes of this she almost screamed out and held my face right in her pussy. When she let go she took off her very wet panties and told me to lick them clean for her.

She put two fingers in herself and brought them back out covered in her white sticky goo and put them in my mouth. I loved my first taste of her cum.

She told me my older brother and our step father also love to sniff and lick her dirty panties and they both have licked her pussy and they both have cum in her mouth.

She told me that my step Daddy had let our older brother finger fuck our Mummy one night she had passed out through drink.

Julie said he made me wank him off into my mouth and made me wank my older brother off while he was fingering his own passed out Mum and sniffing her soaked dirty panties.

My brother shot his load all over my mums open and used pussy. My step daddy made me then go down on her and lick all the cum from her used pussy. He then thrust his hard cock into his stepdaughters pussy and fucked her hard after he had cum in her he then got my older brother to go down on her and clean up her spunk filled pussy which he done very eagerly.

My Mum still does not know this went on and my Step dad has said to me that the next time my Mum passes out I can fuck her properly and cum in her dirty pussy.

I cant wait till she goes out again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another ass hole Writer

Who never finishes a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MMM Good

I had twin sisters and my nose and tongue could tell whose panties belonged to which sister. We eventually "seduced" each other and while we did not have actual intercourse, we all pleasured each other orally a lot that crazy summer.

Sign me - Pantie Sniffer #1

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous