All Comments on 'Tenderness Ch. 03'

by Cruel2BKind

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Arghhhh!

You left us hanging lol! Love the story though. His dad needs to realize being gay isn't something you choose to be, you just are. But a lot of people can be narrow-minded like that. Anyway, I'm totally into the story and can't wait to see how these two take their relationship further! Thanks for all the great stories!

uchenauchenaalmost 13 years ago
:-)

I'm really glad Aaron has Daniel. I can't imagine having to deal with all of that by yourself and not having anyone be there for you when you need it. I'm really enjoying the story and am awaiting the next chapter.

THANKS!

Happy Writing

afrodita79afrodita79almost 13 years ago
Hope..

It´s so sweet that Daniel It´s making the efort, and hope that Aaron opens up more and his father does to and see how in love they are... can´t wait for the next chapter

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
Very sweet chapter...

LOL, are we gonna have to take web cam from you??? Loved the chapter. They are really getting comfortable with each other :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Beautiful story

So tender! Aaron is so sweet and vulnerable and Daniel is sweet and protective. You've done a wonderful job of painting their characters as well as showing Aaron's anguish. I'm very intersted in seeing how they deal with Aaron's sexual insecurities -- which if anything would be way worse since the rape. Great work. Lusting for more!

npiccininpiccinialmost 13 years ago
Sweet

Like Daniel, you are such a geek! And I LOVE IT! I’m picturing Wash right now, playing with his dinosaurs “'curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal”. I laughed my ass off with every Firefly reference. Public Relations! I can tell you are a fan and will gladly join you in every fangirl squeal! For those that are not familiar with Firefly, it was a great chapter. And for those that are, it was a fantastic chapter!

The story itself is very sweet and I am very much looking forward to the next chapter!

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveover 12 years ago
Long live Firefly! The best Sci-Fi show ever made!

"I was dressed and ready for the Marathon, jeans, sock-feet, and a brown t-shirt with a silhouette of a T-rex and a Stegosaurus on it. The Stegosaurus had a speech bubble that said 'curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!' God I was such a geek..."

Hehehe! Even my mum likes Firefly and she hates sci-fi :)

This is a good story :) i like the small details inconvenient and uncomfortable you've included of what it is to be a rape victim. All bets are off when you're attacked like that. I was at a party once, one I was hired to dj for, and I had been up for a few days, as I had several gigs in a row over a few nights and this one I'd had to get on plane for and then drive for an hour into the middle of nowhere. I needed to sleep so the party promoter told me I could take a nap on one of the couches. When I woke up, there was a guy on top of me. I won't go into details but I completely froze I was so scared. I wanted him off me so badly but I couldn't make myself say the words and I was afraid of upsetting him, offending him. Nuts, I know. I ended up ever so politely asking him, begging him to please stop. Thank god he did but nothing has ever haunted me so much as that moment when I couldn't even move or speak to save myself. I say all bets are off because I'm a strong woman, independent, smart and I'm no push over, and yet… it frightens me to death that if ever a guy was serious about hurting me, I wouldn't do a thing to stop him. My point is that you never know what you'll do until you're in that position yourself.

Anyway! Good job :) keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I love this story and all the Firefly referances are making me squeal. That's me favourite show ever and to have it in a story i love so much is just awesome. <3 This story is ruttin' shiny!

ramblingrobinramblingrobinalmost 11 years ago
So cute

I love how they are being all cute while watching a Firefly marathon. Freaking love that show.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sorry for being a bitch your usually good with corrections and spelling but here

I liked being able to take care of him, little things, like tucking his hair, or wrapping my arm around his shoulders, pouring him a drink and tucking the * Look Here* afghan around him when he got a little cold. I liked his closeness of course, and I kept having thoughts of him naked, and pleasant little fantasies involving what would happen after he healed, but somehow the little things, the tender things, they almost seemed more important.

If I'm not mistaken Afghan is a country and I'm guessing you meant to put conformer or blanket ect..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@anony 7/5/17

An afghan is a specific type of blanket. It's crocheted. If you've ever watched the television show 'Roseanne', the blanket draped on the back of the couch is an afghan.

HartlesslyHartlesslyover 3 years ago

This story came up in my randoms and I’m so glad it did. I love these characters.

I’ve never seen Firefly but now I feel like I have to watch it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES