All Comments on 'Tangled'

by livingforfun

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
BBW FanBBW Fanalmost 13 years ago

I love this piece.. beautiful.

livingforfunlivingforfunalmost 13 years agoAuthor

Thanks I hope to get more up soon. I need a scanner to post some I have in print already.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Good detail. Perspective is strange, but only because it is not a complete figure.

livingforfunlivingforfunalmost 13 years agoAuthor

I would have it rotated clockwise she seems to be lying on her side, might make more sense that way.

Marguerite01Marguerite01over 12 years ago
working process

Always nice to see the working process. Love the hand, the tendons are very well done, and I like the way you have composed it so the tones move from shadowy at the top of the drawing and light in the foreground at the bottom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
mmmmmmmmmm

she looks very very young and frightened [nice to see].

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Looks familiar.

If I didn't know any better, I'd say this was a free-hand drawing of a photo of Jersey's Snookie!

Th1rt33nTh1rt33nover 12 years ago
comment & question

nice. definitely like the eyes. at 1st i thought she was holding a baby, then i realized it's her shoulder, but is that her hand, or a man's hand?

FailedCasanovaFailedCasanovaabout 12 years ago
Love the level of detail

I was blown away. Simply FANTASTIC.

luv2tasteluv2tastealmost 12 years ago
good work

I liked the drawing and the mood you captured was wonderful. What is under her hand is confusing. Nice hand but what is under it leaves me confused and takes away from the power of her face, in my opinion.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 12 years ago
WOW!

Seriously nice! If I had a sliver of your artistic talent I would be happy. I look forward to the story I hope :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hands

Nicely done overall. You are right about the hands, they need work. Hands and feet are tough to do, as I'm sure you know. I liked it.

SciFurzSciFurzabout 7 years ago
Looks good!

The expression is well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
face

this has a wonderful mood. she seems to be thinking of what are you looking at?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous