All Comments on 'Jason's Story Ch. 19'

by EroticLitKitty

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Soul_childSoul_childover 12 years ago
OMG

Welcome back!! I completely forgot about this story thinking it would never be finished. But you are a great writer and this story is totally intense. Glad to get some up date as always we are kept in suspense as to what will happen next!!!!! Post next chapter soon please!!! Lol

Cinndney25Cinndney25over 12 years ago
YES!!!

I have been waiting and waiting for an update for what seemed like an eternity and it was worth it. Welcome back and don't be a stranger cant wait for the next update.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 12 years ago
lord

way too long waiting for this update, but worth the wait so I will forgive you lol,more please

PurchasePricePurchasePriceover 12 years ago
My goodness...

you had mercy on us. Great chapter, cant wait to see what happens in Vegas. Glad you had the opportunity to write again, I hope all continues to go well for you.

eroticanewbieeroticanewbieover 12 years ago
welcome back!

so glad to see you're finishing up this story. love the update. can't wait to see what happens in vegas. and whether chapter 20 really is the end ~ i'm fine if it's not. :-)

IzzyLoveIzzyLoveover 12 years ago
YAY

Your back Thank you! I loved the update can't wait for more. Welcome Back

cal6009cal6009over 12 years ago
Oh Poooooooh!!

You figured a way out of the delimma you created, huh? I am happy for you. I can't wait to read of Nigha's transformation in POV regarding marriage. YUMMY, YUMMY!! I THOUGHT WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS STAYS IN VEGAS; NAUGHTY, NAUGHTY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Thank you for updating :)

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
You have no Idea

OMG When I saw an update for Jason's Story I was just too happy. I understand life happens and I'm glad you're doing better. I can't wait for ch.19.5 I'm still hoping that Ny and Jason get together completely.

catman71catman71over 12 years ago

vegas, unresolved angst and love, oh boy what a ride it will be

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2over 12 years ago

Hey there welcome back been missing this story a lot so happy to see this update and looking forward to see what happens next so please update again real soon thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love It

I understand life does sometime overshadow other passions, but I am so happy you are doing well. Can't wait for the update.

gummibear80bgummibear80bover 12 years ago
right back at it

Thank you so much for the return. This is absolutely my favorite story to date. I love the depth and dynamics of the characters. Life can throw a loop in best of plans. Hope u're doing well considering your injury and very happy to see you back to the writing. Many props and much love MUAH!

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 12 years ago
Damn This Story was GOOOOD!

I try not to post a comment until I have finished the story. And several times I started to post something! I am glad I did not! This story is one of the BEST I have ever read! I can not wait for the next issue, Jason 19.5 in VEGAS! This story started out hot, then it got Hotter, now it is the HOTTEST damn near on FIRE! Keep writing and take care of yourself!

plugszplugszover 12 years ago
Awesome story

Spent the last day reading this story from start to current chapter. This has been one of the best I've read over the years. Looking forward to the continuing parts of this to come, soon I hope. Glad to hear/read that you're back to your creativeness have the troubled times. Keep up the good work, you should compile this and get it published.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ok Now

Don't keep us waiting too long for an update!! Hurry back

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
SHAME ON YOU!!!!!

I know life gets in the way but this story is still incomplete, and you have been writing on it for THREE YEARS. THREE YEARS is a long ass time. Get it together girl. You need to manage your time better.

BelladonnaBlackBelladonnaBlackover 12 years ago
More for Christmas Please!

I would love more of this story to curl up with for the holiday season .... at least thats what I asked Santa Claus for :p

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueover 12 years ago

I swear, this is probably the best story I've read here and I sincerely hope that you finish it. I am a huge fan and this story has grabbed my attention like no other-- you definitely have the gift.Please, Please update!!!!!

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyover 12 years agoAuthor
Note from the author

Hi everyone. I'm putting the finishing touches on the Vegas portion of the story and should be submitting it today or tomorrow. I debated on whether or not to just take this chapter down and resubmit in it's entirety, but I didn't want to lose all of your comments...call me selfish, but you guys keep me going. I'd estimate that the next chapter should be posted in 4 or 5 days depending on Lit's turnaround time, and thanks so much for sticking with me in this story.

Much love and Happy New Year!

Kitty

PS - Check my blog for updates also, the address is located on my Member profile :-D

Soul_childSoul_childover 12 years ago
Yay!!!

Finally!! I can't wait I love this story! No more dry spells please lol

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 9 years ago
Always stellar

Definite 5.

I do have to say it seemed out of place and twisted for Alessandra to mention Gina like that; it was an unexpected wildcard. However, her meeting his parents was something special and I enjoyed it.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBover 1 year ago

What an incredible shame that this story has remained unfinished.

As for the idiots banging on about Nighas name, get over it, once it was explained that it’s pronounced NYAH most brains will use that pronunciation automatically with no drama.

If you ever did get it finished anywhere, can you please advise us all?

Thank you for what you did write

6King6Kingabout 1 year ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous