All Comments on 'Truth Or Dare'

by Storm62

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Truth or Dare

Good short story! I see that you are a new story writer and like your writing style. I always wondered if people who write these stories do it strictly from their head or from any type of previous experience. I once had a "kissing cousin" whom I am sure (at the time) wanted to up the odds, but alas, we never got the opportunity. I will be looking for more of your works. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
meh

it was interesting but it brought a whole new meaning to "cut to the chase". It's a nice start for a new writer I've read worse. My advice is streatch things out have fun and build up the characters a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Lube?

Would be pretty tough to have some buttsex without any kind of lubrication.

peebudypeebudyalmost 13 years ago
Truth: great story

as others commented, you could have taken more time and built up the tension, but I enjoyed the playfulness between them.

welcome to the ranks if Lit writers!

prop69prop69almost 13 years ago
Chapter 2

DO NOT STOP HERE......Need Chapter 2

Excellent story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ok

could have used some more back ground more about when they were younger.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
idiot

don't write about a game like truth or dare if you don't know how to play it which you obviously don't. when you play the game the person HAS to say truth or dare BEFORE being asked a question or given a dare not after. delete this and the followup and rewrite them and do it properly. always make sure you know what you are talking about before writing it. SHOW SOME PRIDE IN YOUR WORK AND A WHOLE LOT OF RESPECT FOR THE READERS AND EITHER DO IT RIGHT OR NOT AT ALL.

Storm62Storm62about 12 years agoAuthor
?

Obviously we used to play differently to you. Sorry that it seems to upset you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
CLUELESS WRITER

how can you play truth or dare by asking the question first? i can see it now question " TAKE YOUR TOP OFF AND RUN AROUND THE ROOM" how can you answer truth OR dare to that? you have to ask truth or dare first do a rewrite and do it right or not at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It's good!

Truth or Dare is a pretty flexible game. I like the idea of asking the truth so the person has to decide if they want to answer the truth or do a dare.

Plus I liked it.

Dubby49Dubby49over 11 years ago
Lighten Up

Who cares whether you ask the question first or not. This was just a good way to get two people to do it. In any case T or D is usually done with more than two people. Nice fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Can I fuck her

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Could have been more tension in the story and most people play truth or dare where they dare the other person to do something or tell the truth. Not ask a question and the person says truth...yes or I want to suck your cock. You had it backwards!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Your ToD made no goddamn sense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStorm62@Storm62
356 Followers
It might look like I came late to writing, but in fact I have been scribbling (and typing!) for a long time now. I've just been reluctant to post any. I began posting my non-sexual stories on my blog site,and this led to me taking the plunge and revealing the darker side of my...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES