All Comments on 'First She Showed Me'

by Scaramouche123

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Quality

Love and lust. Beautiful!

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 13 years ago
A most perfect story.

Thank you for giving us this beauty.

Reindeer58Reindeer58almost 13 years ago
Wow

Nicely written, dialog is hard to do. Very tastefully executed, most of the sex was left to the reader's imagination which makes it even harder to write. You got my five.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Woman

Some stories are ment to be told and you did a great job of telling

IrfonIrfonalmost 13 years ago
Superb.

I particularly enjoyed the way they spoke to each other.

Wonderful.

Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
One of the Best

I have read a lot of stories on here... This is one of the Best I have read.. While the sexual content is low.. this is one of the most sexual and thought provoking stories I've read..

CWR2014CWR2014almost 13 years ago
Great Story

You did a wonderful job on this story, Thanks for your time and effort.

jthardyjthardyalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful

This is one of the best stories I have ever read. You made me feel like i became part of the story. You let your readers imagination run wild. Please wright some more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Nice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice

Unique, beautiful and touching. So very pleased that there are writers out there that can still write like this. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I agree -

Nice - Sweet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good

Kept me interested good one

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
Very well done

Loving and erotic along with being a very sweet love story.

It's good to read about two people who find complete love with each other.

Thanks for the good story

dirtymindpureheartdirtymindpureheartalmost 13 years ago
This was a great story

Well written, not just "fucking with words" but actual literature. Big difference. Character development, motive, dialogue, etc all good.

Sandhills50Sandhills50almost 13 years ago
Simply one of the best

Scaramouche123, congratulations on one of the absolute best stories ever posted on Literotica. Not only did you provide wonderful, in-depth character development, you made it seem so real. No "get right to the sex," unlike so many stories about brother-sister couplings. Solly and Louis are believable characters. The way their love for each other was consummated is so very believable. I don't know if you are going to add more chapters (I wish you would,) but your creativity and imagination deserve to continue this story. For the record, you didn't make a single grammatical or spelling error. Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Compelling reading

Just kept me glued to it to the end, once I got over the first sentence. It wasn't the parents who were orphans! Sorry to be picky, but I nearly gave up before I'd hardly started.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 13 years ago
I liked it.

This was a really good story. I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Orphaned parents

The parents were orphans that is the reason our protagonists are alone with only each other for familial support.

Ok now for the comment on the piece... Simply stunning.

hodunkhodunkalmost 13 years ago
Fabulous Story

Well written and absolutly marvelous piece. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Absolutely fantastic

Your story was simply one of the best stories I have read on Literotica in a long time. Your words flowed as you are very gifted.

Great job.

sexydad50sexydad50almost 13 years ago
Really, really sweet!

Loved the story, a real feeling story with more than just sex, I have to check on your other submissions to see if they are all this good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Talented writer, i must say! Well done!

tks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
An absolutely stunning, beautiful work

I couldn't get off to this, I guess it's like medieval art, you don't jack off to it, it deserves more than that. you admire the art.

The story was extremely well structured, the ending proved beautiful, something that made me go "Damn!" in awe.

Very erotic, covering feelings perfectly, in the end wonderful art in my opinion.

I've never read a piece this well done.

hongluobohongluoboalmost 13 years ago
a most delightful story

a piece of art..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AMAZING!

This is absolutely the very best I have ever read in Literotica, and I have read a lot of very good writing here. This story is indeed a fine work of art.

Morlan502Morlan502about 12 years ago
Fantastic!

A wonderful, artfully crafted, Love story!

ChasBChasBabout 11 years ago

A bit weird, but in a nice way. It's hard to imagine two people as screwed up as these; but able to function snd show love.

trite_readertrite_readeralmost 11 years ago
Absolutely delightful

You dear writer, have a gift. A way of providing imagery through words, but even beyond that, you have a way of introducing a whimsical, dreamy sense to the story that I found wonderful. So very well written! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
THATS GOOD

I KNOW HOW IT FEEL WHEN UR OWN BROTHER FILLING UR PUSSY WITH HIS SEED......M HAVING SEX WITH MY YOUNGER BROTHER FROM LAST 1 YEAR....DID ALL POSITIONS.....USED EVERYING WHILE FUCKING LIKE HONEY,JAM,WHIPPED CREAM ETC....ITS FEELS AMAZING WHEN HONEY FLOWING IN UR PUSSY WITH HIS DICK AND CUM.....HHHMMMM.....AFTER 5 MONTHS FROM NOW M GONNA GIVE BIRTH TO HIS FIRST CHILD.....DO HAVE SEX WITH YOUR BROTHER ITS AMAZING......TRUST ME ITS TRUE......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good

not believable but believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Too verbose

Decent, but the endless dialogue could be cut in half and still be effective.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 7 years ago
That was a really nice story.

Very sweet, gentle and touching.

Well worth 5 Stars !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

This is an extremely touching and amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I get it.

I can appreciate the feelings you so greatly captured. Gals late in my life call me 'the dirty old romantic.'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Only story I've ever read twice on Literotica

Well, that was amazingly wonderful.

Well presented and felt like I was in the room with them.

The conversations, although good, were somewhat difficult to follow (as in who said, that line)...which interrupted the flow that you had previously created.

Even so, dare I say it?....

This is the best love story I've read ā¤ļø on Literotica.

šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜ŠšŸ™šŸ™šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š

Gave you a well deserved 5* as that was the only maximum to give you.

Will now look for your other stories....šŸ˜ŠšŸ™šŸ˜Š

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
girls can't fuck each other

shove a stick up their asses yes, but that's NOT fucking...it's a stick not a dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous