All Comments on 'Mirror Mirror... is the Wall'

by livingforfun

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
livingforfunlivingforfunover 12 years agoAuthor

Hope everyone has been enjoying my pictures. I have some more I'll be posting once I get around to scanning them in. I would like any suggestions if you have any either both critique-wise or subject-wise please feel free I love comments.

Additionally if you have any pictures you would like me to draw email me at hobo.darian@gmail.com and I would be more than willing to look at them. I strongly prefer pictures of women, they are the beautiful ones, but I am not above at least consideration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i love it

what a beautiful illustration!! gorgeous!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Drawing Skills

You draw extremely well, that's a given. But this picture really has no purpose or statement. I can barely stand to look at it. No offense. If you did the Beach Scene then I know that you have inspired work , but this one is really primitive at best. And even if you didn't draw the other one you have a wonderful talent and anyone would kill to have that gift. Keep up the good handmanship.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 12 years ago
Inspiring!

That is a fantastic drawing! I have a story in mind, and your drawing has inspired me in fresh new directions!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You are good.

Stick with it. Ignore the negative critics.

BBW FanBBW Fanalmost 12 years ago

I like this piece. I don't know why I haven't commented on it before. The face in the mirror, however, looks a little flat. Make sure you focus on the contours of the face as you do the body and it will look great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good

You are good & I think with practice you can be far betterd24

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Story telling.

This drawing tells such a story. One can look at it for a long time and wonder what is gong on in her mind. What is she thinking? I don't get tired of looking at it. Great picture, great story.

Rifraff123Rifraff123over 11 years ago
Nicely done

I hope you keep it up. Wish I could illustrate my stories with drawings of this caliber!

KillerWithWordsKillerWithWordsover 11 years ago
Well Doone

Her expression is priceless. Is she hiding herself from the viewer? But she's hiding against a mirror... It's perfect.She has her back turned but eyes faced at the viewer. Well done.

CinnerCinnerabout 11 years ago
Very nice

I agree with BBW Fan and RiffRaff123. I wish that I could do this too. (((SIGH)))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Or my twin sister

I have a twin, I can see this side too.

244 Jake

jellogrljellogrlalmost 8 years ago
Erotic

I really enjoy drawn art. Artistically done, thanks for sharing.

jimsharma87jimsharma87almost 6 years ago
Wow

I love this. You're amazing.

MuzzyCaldew1999MuzzyCaldew1999over 5 years ago
i liked it

Yes loved this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous