All Comments on 'Trying the 'Permission Slip' Game'

by Grey Eagle 286

Sort by:
  • 151 Comments
Ntropy586Ntropy586almost 13 years ago
Come on, man...

Flesh the story out!

This was bare-bones at best, which is sad because there was all sorts of potential just waiting to be used! If you're going for a series story line, then please make the most of your sequels to build your characters and their situations into more developed forms. The world you create is only as strong as the work - not the effort - you put into it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WHOA' HOSS....

You sure put paid on her little scheme. Good one. Glad to see you back. I like your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well, whatta you know..a man with balls!

Refreshing change to the typical rot posted here. Thanks!

BigJohn601BigJohn601almost 13 years ago
Talk about a flash story.

Good, but needed more meat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Absolutely...if she gets to fuck other men, he should fuck other women.

However, running to his car like a little bitch is a cowards way out. A real man would stay and face the situation and after mutually deciding what to do next, go to bed, fuck her hard and have an awesome fucking breakfast in the morning.

The fucking muslims and women haters are obviously not real men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ok, I admit you changed it up...

yet you may have given him balls but you took away the story, and oh his brains. Is he actually leaving, proving a point, pouting (which many of your males do), etc. There is no lead in, no hint of a back story, no idea how their marriage is going, nothing to even build a flash on. Now if you could just write a story with a man with brains and balls, and a women that was not controlled by her pussy,....and we would all be shocked.

Michael

Rob ConnerRob Conneralmost 13 years ago
Loved It!

He gave her the right answer! If she needs to fuck other men then she must be disatisfied with their marriage.Cut her loose and find a woman who will appreciate what she has.I wonder if her first marriage ended with her fucking around?

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago

Mutual agreement only works in a marriage. If wife wants adventures freely the husband will be free for new women, but open marriage only works well in childless family or the husband is homo or bi.

tazz317tazz317almost 13 years ago
TO STAND OR NOT STAND ALONE

I DID NOT VOTE ON THIS STORY. I FEEL AS IF THIS IS ONLY THE 1ST CHAPTER OF A CONTINUINE SUBMISSION OR AT LEAST ANOTHER CHAPTER. TK U MLJ LV NV

easylivineasylivinalmost 13 years ago
Great story!!

There is no eroticism, just an understanding that the question means the end of their marriage, period!!!!!!!!!!! Not sexy, but very realistic.

RHinSCRHinSCalmost 13 years ago
Yes

This is probably the way the conversation would go. For me anyway. The spouse is ultimately saying that you are not good enough. I will never understand why people who do this kind of thing can't see that.

Anonymous0Anonymous0almost 13 years ago

Good story. The husband asked the correct questions. She fucks around he fucks around he doesn't want her to fuck around then they divorce. It should be that simple in all stories like this.

Wolf BenningtonWolf Benningtonalmost 13 years ago
no apology necessary

Not eveyrone's stories are for everyone else; we all have what we like to write and/or read. I can see and appreciate the point of view of your short story - but, truth be told, I don't know if I should feel good or bad that my two stories inspired this. If my stories inspire such conflict - even if only in fiction - methinks I need to reconsider my motivations.

woodmanonewoodmanonealmost 13 years ago
No Rating

I didn't rate this piece because it's not a finished story in my mind. Well written and thought out but it's more like an outline.

As others have said, Flesh it out. At least for my taste.

But thanks for your hard work.

Woodmanone

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
not so bad

Although quite short, this is a story which cuts to the chase very quickly, and points out the inherent flaw in the concept of "permission slips".

There are a couple of (arguable) flaws, though.

a} As presented in this story, "nothing" has happened, yet.

b} Hubby didn't provide any meaningful opportunity for discussion and agreement to prevent the coming divorce.

*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
.

Most husbands would probably go this route. If you get yours, i should get mine too. and if you think about it, men do age more graciously than women. i often wonder how a fat plain woman hook a hunk of a man.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 13 years ago
Hair trigger reaction

He's out the door because she brought something up to discuss? He's a bit of a baby isn't he? <br><br>

If after making his unhappiness about the idea of her taking a lover clear, she was still pushing him toward it, then he might have a point. But people get lots of goofy ideas in their heads and don't really think them through. She was reading stories. A bunch of stories make taking a lover sound sexy and fun. Had she considered the negatives? Probably not. And he runs out before we know any more. A lot more was needed to justify his action. <br><br>

If we are supposed to be impressed with the macho guy, sorry, I'm not.

katibkatibalmost 13 years ago
Enough

You have said it all; no further words are necessary. Excellent.

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Yeah

There was no marriage here on the husband's part. Sounded like he was looking for a way out already. Either that or this story was not finished. I don't think I know of any couple that didn't talk about fantasies. There was not enough story here to justify him taking off without some prior motive. The commenters that said that just talking about sex fantasy was enough for them to leave are full of it! They are just trying to impress.

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
by looking at some of the other comments they sound like cuckolds in waiting

Most couples talk about fantasies, not try and live them out. It's like swinging, i have a friend who wanted to try it, he talked to his wife about it she said no. He asked her about what she want to try, she told him and he did it, and a month later he filed for divorce. She wanted to try another couple and ended up living out her dream with out him. Now she has the kids and the house and he has the right to pay the bills. I think the hubby did the right thing.

bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
Good Reaction

But a bit rapid on the trigger. After having pointed out all the defects in the plan, he should have let her put a few more nails in the coffin! Or, pulled a brilhiant save

at the last minute. He should have been a bit more Socratic about it. So perhaps he wanted to trade her in for a new model.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 13 years ago
Did he burn down the house when she said...

...she wanted a "bigger" one? How stupid.

tazz317tazz317almost 13 years ago
CHECK BACK

I READ WOLF B.s STORIES AND THEY DID NOT ADD TO OR SUBTRACT FROM THIS ONE. I STILL WISH TO SEE AN ENDING TO THIS AND WOLFs STORIES. LIKE IN OTHER LW THEMES, BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH OR ASK FOR. CONSEQUENCES BE DAMNED. TK U MLJ LV NV

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 13 years ago
Two different reactions here

Yes the husband reacted very quickly. One could argue that he overreacted given that thr wife said she only wanted to explore the possibilities.

Still what she asked was pretty extreme.

That being said that does not mean his reaction was wrong per se. If we knew more More about the husband's personality it would help. His reaction wasnt wrong it was just way too SOON.

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 13 years ago
Good flash story.

It might not end in divorce, but it showed the wife what the husband would stand for. I don't think there was much holding the marriage together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Like a lot of other stories on this site

Like other stories on this site it just drops off no real ending. Some need endings more than others, but after spending time reading a story it gets old when you keep getting left out on an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
well done

The message was loud and clear and right on the money. Thanks for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
can you hear me now?

No doubt as to the clarity of the message. A silly woman, and finds that she just got something serious very wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
No Nonsense

She had to know she married a no nonsense guy, a guy who already had replaced her ex and obviously was more of a man.

Quite simply, the mere fact that she had to have already thought about it, considered it and brought it up told him, unfortunately, all he had to know!

If she thought about it and he gave her permission - she would do it. He also knew that if he said no and knowing she thought enough to ask that she would eventually do it. Point, for him - she didn't have a high enough regard or respect for him or their marriage.

Good decision, hard but right one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good Beginning!

Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very provocative

This story is certainly short and sweet. My initial reaction after reading it was that it was too short and it felt incomplete. The story seemed to end just as the plot peaked, leaving me wanting to know what happened next.

<P>

After a short while, I began to appreciate the ending because it complimented the husband's perspective. The husband's logical conclusions ended the discussion and ended the story.

<P>

If this story continues, I would truly appreciate the effort. But if this is the end, all I can say is well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yeah message was loud and clear. The guy is an idiot. She can do better.

So she starts a discussion, he is not innocent as he has read other stories. if he is so happily married, why is he reading stories on Literotica? Is he seeking her replacement? Isn't she good enough for him. What will she think after he has read stories about husbands that cheat on their wives? Must be a total loser since he couldn't get pussy until she came along and took mercy on his puny little dick.

Face it, the guy is a wimp that couldn't even handle her making a comment. had to run off whining about a divorce without even talking things through. the story points out clearly that he was most important to her. Had he simply said no, she would have went with that. And don't give me that BS about trust. many wives are bothered that their guys are even looking at porn and stories like any of them on this site.

You little whiny wimps ares o afraid of stories of slut wives that you have to stalk them and make your whiny comments as if that is going to change anything. It won't change anything at all. We will always see you as whiny little pussies. Can't handle some erotic fiction. So scared that Tyrone and Jerome are going to wreck your wife's sloppy nasty old pussy.

Too funny. Keep those comments coming. Makes me feel better about myself when I see such whiny little pussies that can't take fiction stories about wives fucking other guys. Let's me know that there a lot of pathetic little wimps that are rightly nervous that I am going to be plugging their wife while hubby is at work. I get more married pussy that way than single pussy. I could get single pussy every single day but I love knowing that I am pumping some wimp's wife and the next time he tries to satisfy her, she is thinking of my big dick. I know they do this because they tell me they do it. I soooo love that. HAHA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Category

For all of the you that that personally denigrate writers that have open relation stories in this category, why are you not screaming to put this one in the non-erotic category?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Re: Yeah message was loud and clear. The guy is an idiot. She can do better.

You a very sick and very unhinged asshole. Go troll someone elses story. Just because your wife cheated on you and cuckolds you and fucks anyone and everyone apart from you don't take it out on other people just because you are so fucked up in the head you want or need to fuck up other peoples marriages and lives just for fun.

If you didn't like this story why did you read it? You must have known what the story was like from the comments? I am sure there are many whore bitch cuckold stories for you to read and jerk off to and think about your wife getting fucked far better than you could ever fuck her where is she at the moment? if you have kids are you sure they are yours? Hahahahaha.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 12 years ago
Clarity first, not lust!

Well done! Surprising how some folks fly forward without looking to see what's ahead.

My only quarrel with the entire story is the very first word, "trying". Try is not an action word. Put a pencil on the table. Try to pick it up. The instant the pencil gets up off the table, you quit trying and did it. IMHO, Attempting the "permission Slip" Game would have been a better title.

It got five* from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice story

Its about time that the husband asked a ton of questions and then just decided its OVER!!!!!!!!!!!! Well written story but a little short but if you continue it, it should be great.

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 12 years ago
About damn time!

I pulled up the two works you referenced. To be honest the concepts they expouse I could not live with if my wife were to want some 'strange'. It's about time we see the other side of the argument and what even the request for thicker, longer, or different really means.

Before I get vilified by the women out there I also don't condone the discussion going the other way either.

Too much hurt or opportunities for disaster along the path trumpeted by the other works.

Thanks for putting some counterweight to the balance.

JeffTomJeffTomover 12 years ago
Good

Great story for being so Short.

IrfonIrfonover 12 years ago
Fair's fair...

He made a good point.

His wife was none to happy about it - he rapidly realised that he was on a 'loser' - and decided to cut his losses before ''IT'' happened.

Seemed to me she had already lined someone up - and he aced her to a result...

Good story - thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
BEST STORY EVER!

Brevity is the soul of getting revenge on disease-ridden whore! :)

saratusaratuover 12 years ago

A very well done short story, with a guy that has some balls.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Nice, In & Out

Good One!

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Good Read

Short and sweet. This was to the point thanks for sharing.

count2threecount2threealmost 12 years ago
Well that was short and .. well, short.

Although there was barely room for anything but the most run-of-the-mill 'plot' one can think off you really managed to build in the faux pas of removing the forth wall with that story reference. Kudos to you, Sir. -> 1 Star ... barely.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Excellent

Question asked and answered.

Wife: I'd like your permission to screw other guys.

Husband: Just because you thought of it we're done. Call my lawyer.

Perfect.

Danger09Danger09almost 12 years ago
Nice

But extremely short..... Wife must be the stupidest bitch on the planet....

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 12 years ago
Short and to the point.

Even if she convinces him to drop the divorce proceedings, she now knows NEVER to stray.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

she went to that length to try and convince him odds are she spread her legs already he was right to dump her ass right then its not worth it to say with a woman that wants another man. She should have never gotten married.

CeasarBoobageCeasarBoobageover 11 years ago
ceasarboobage

Not an erotic story, please re-categorize.

Also, what's with this attitude? She starts a discussion about a fantasy, so he says he is divorcing her? Highly not believable.

What's next? She asks him to clip a hangnail and he chainsaws off her arm?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too short.

It sounds rushed.

Betrayed - So when you think of a man/woman (not your spouse) you actually want a divorce? There's a difference between thoughts and actions. You can get arrested for robbing someone but not for thinking about it.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
To The Last Anon

I wish you had a name. Read my bio, then ask me the question.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
I THINK THEY HAD BOTH BETTER THINK

and sans proof short of mindblowing...Who knows. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Assuming

Assuming he really loved her then I give him cudo's, credit and best wishes.

She went from reading the other story, to thinking about it, got hubby to read it and then thought she would get him to give her a pass.

I think he figured it all out when he realized she coaxed him to read the story, had time to think, reflect on her slight changes of character and then - hoped she wouldn't go further.

Unfortunately, she had already decided to have a fling, a tryst or two, he realized it and was sadly ready.

Too bad, we know he liked being married to her.

Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Betrayed

I did read your bio; you are still an idiot! Thinking about someone other than your spouse is not cheating! Actions not thoughts can be cheating. So your wife cheated on you (that was an action not thought) join the club. Grow up! You never fantisized about a movie star? That doesn't mean you cheated.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

grey you did good. hubby said no in a way that was really NO! bitch wanted to cheat and the next step was her doing it where he did not know about it and could not say no. well done! 5

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Loved it

Very definitive in his response. No hesitation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Agree with Anonymous 'Assuming"

Sad that he was happily married to her, life was good, he was happy and content.

My point, aside from 'Assuming' is the degree of difficulty it took for him to give her a short and disappointed dissertation and leave. I know he was hurting but any intelligent man would realize that it was better to leave immediately than to try and get through this - the thoughts, visions and memories would destroy him. Better to leave before he had to witness or just know she was with someone else, separated and divorced wouldn't make it better but he could at least begin to heal and eventually see other women.

Long winded wasn't I. THANKS!!

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 11 years ago
Sssssssssssssssssssssssss

BOOM!

Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice Story

A good effort; far superior to most of the cuck/wimp drivel in other's postings. Her asking for permission told him all he needed to know and he dealt with the situation accordingly like a man. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Too Fast

While I like the fact the husband said no and made sure she knew it., It was too fast. He went from the middle of them discussing it to one big paragraph of him going thru the cons and its consequences. And then straight to I am divorcing you. Up to that point she hadn't even been able to talk let alone respond or do anything wrong. You could tell she didn't like the idea of him with other women so she could have decided not to ever bring it up again in case he thought to go to other women.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Better than the original, but...

...a bit more "story" would have been good. This story was cut too short.

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
I tried to follow your suggestion, but:

there are no stories on Literotica by Wolf Bennington. Any suggestions?

JounarJounarover 10 years ago
talk about not fucking around

Wifey getting him to read the story, her hinting at going on a 3 day meeting for a company hubby seemed felt was almost closing down and her avoiding the issue of him going with her pretty much shows she had already planed her little fuckfest.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
stupidity, thy name is anonymous

Professor S. I. Hayakawa must be rotating in his grave like a water turbine at the ignorance of people who say things such as: "Threatening to cheat is the same as doing it" as they lack the capacity, heck, the competency for semantic definition.



So, that map I drew on a napkin, with a crayon, is the same thing as the actual property it roughly describes?



If i write a fairy tale does that make me a fairy?


If I write a story about a ferryboat does that make me a ferryboat?



if I write a story about ignorant trolls would that make me a commentator on this site?

Come to think of it, that would qualify as a fairy tale!



How did FinalStand put it “Standing in a Church does not make you a Good Christian, anymore than standing in a garage makes you an automobile.”

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Read it Again

Before my comment, I just want to say that there are very few good new stories coming out so I reread older tales. Now in response to fanfare, didn't it seem odd that she read the other tale about getting permission for an affair and then suggested it to her husband? Also, she must have known she was his one and only. If she wanted to experiment wouldn't he want to also? I did seem to me that either she already cheated now wanted to do it out in the open or already had someone picked out for her tryst. Either way, trust is now lost. Although I can't say he made the right decision he did have a right to question whether she still loved him as much as when they first married.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Rational Thinking

Finally some rational thinking not tainted by the overwrought emotions of a melodramatic character. If you are a man, if you have been working to support your family, surely the world has shit on you enough to toughen you up enough to deal with a stupid, whore of a cheating wife. Unless you are a pervert too, the very suggestion of allowing your wife to fuck around should be taken as the end of the marriage. What she is telling her husband is the she is/will fuck around and that if he doesn't agree, it will happen anyway. There is no way to verify any of it, but the total lack of respect she is showing for the marriage tells the story. Thank God there was no mention of children! The husband did the right thing, run do not walk to the nearest exit!

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
sigh

Sorry bebylo and sugna, but in my opinion your positions are just a mask of bluster over your unresolved adolescent feelings of inadequacy. A one dimensional fiction about one dimensional characters, the author deliberately writing this story to feed the trolls.

If this had been considered from the wife's POV, she was attempting to communicate (from the ancient arayan for two-way conversation) with her husband, Offering her fantasies, ask him for his and then see what overlapped. That both of them together might or might not care to try out. But that would be reality and therefore outside the purview of the LW genre.

Perhaps I'm wrong, that has to be true sooner or later. Judging from the general quality of GE286's submissions, I am guessing this was a quickie. Dashed off at a whim, without much effort. Just for the enjoyment of writing a piece that is aimed to galvanize a pavlovian response among the BTB lynch-mob.

Congratulations GE286, you achieved your apparent goal.

Ducky7Ducky7about 10 years ago
Well that was right to the point

He used a fresh sharp razor to cut to the chase of her request.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good Story

That was a good story. Very quick and to the point but it really needs a chapter 2. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
l like...

but I would really like another chapter

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE

just not what you thought it would be, TK U MLJ LV NV

xtchrxtchralmost 10 years ago
Very Interesting!

This is a story that readers can take different ways. As I read the story, I inferred that the wife was already cheating or planning on cheating on her 3 day "business trip". She was vague about the trip because she didn't want hubby along. What company sends an employee to a training seminar with only 1 or 2 weeks notice? Doesn't happen. This is not a sudden customer problem or a possible rushed sales call, it is a training seminar.

The wife was trying to lead the husband into giving her his permission to cheat. Someone wrote a comment that she was just communicating. I think she was manipulating him to get what she wanted.

If hubby agreed, she would cheat, if hubby said no, she would still cheat, just hide it.

For some reason she was not happy with hubby. He would have even more heartache down the road.

He acted in the only way possible for a man with any self-respect, he ended the marriage. He may have loved her, but she really didn't love or respect him.

One of the reason the story is short, is the wife wanted something that he couldn't give her. Instead a playing pages and pages of games, he did the smart thing and said goodbye. Well Done!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
@fanfare

In reference to your comment from 01/01/14, I believe it is you that has the thought patterns of an adolescent. You try too hard to make your point, like a thirteen year old boy who is always the last one picked to play but he has to play otherwise he takes his ball and goes home. My comment and sugna's comment were real interpretations of the tale, not a knock against other commenters. You want adolescent, I'll give it to you.

Go fuck your mother.

That is about your level.

I have spoken.

HA

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WEEP NO MORE MY LADY

the spilt milk was all your fault, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

"Did he burn down the house when she said...

...she wanted a "bigger" one? How stupid."

Nope. Nor did he cut off his own cock. What's that got to do with anything?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
OUCH!

Not sure about this one. He seemed to have everything planned out and ready to go to the divorce attorney. Why? Did he have information we didn't have about his wife's activities? And was she a lot older than he was? I mean it sounded like she had been married before, had lovers previous to her 1st marriage and that he came into their marriage a virgin. Seems odd to say the least. And now she wants to talk about a story they've both read and he goes ballistic? That made no sense. I feel like a lot of information is missing from this blurb. It just felt like an over-the-top reaction to a discussion. Didn't like this one.

steven857steven857almost 9 years ago
good story

The story is short but gets cuts to the heart of the matter. She wants a and to provide for her and allow her to get what she wants on the side. He dumped her a little fast, but the marriage was over the minute she asked for some on the side.

virtualatheistvirtualatheistalmost 9 years ago
A beginning...

of a story, but very little else. I would love to see a chapter two dealing with the consequences of this conversation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
that was fast

more like rushed.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17about 8 years ago
A Short But Complete Story

5-Stars.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 8 years ago
Good Start

Is thete a chapter 2 ! ?

DarkmagnetDarkmagnetover 7 years ago
He's right, it's already over.

This sums it up perfectly and with true accuracy. The fact that she thinks she needs to try a different cock, means she has already decided that her husband does not do it for her anymore. If she were to be honest, she already knows what different cocks would be like. If I counted correctly, she had at least three men before her husband. If she's asking for permission, actually hoping he will let her have her fantasy and fling, their marriage is over anyway. Dump her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
quick and to point

Husband was correct in assessment. Why draw it out?

He would end up like the 3rd husband of serial cheating wife on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

Black widow tattoo on her left upper back says it all. Her marriage vows are as genuine as her implanted 36C breasts

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

I do not at all think "it is already over"

People read stories, have fantasies and discuss them with their lover.

This what people do in a healthy sexual partnership.

He found a way to emphatically show not only his disapproval but the reasons why and the consequences.

There is no reason at all that a loving relationship cannot continue.

The only way it would not, is if the fantasy consumes her and she cheats.

But, that is not a certainty.

Married couples live with unfulfilled fantasies all the time without adversely affecting the relationship. Just because 2 marry, does not mean they MUST try everything. It is about respecting boundaries and her fucking other people is obviously one of his hard limits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I Agree

With Darkmagnet

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What?

There's no story here. No emotion, no nothing. He doesn't like what she appears to propose, and he just gets up an leaves, apparently forever. That's a story? They apparently didn't have much of a relationship anyway, so what's the point?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
agree

The fact she even brought it up means the marriage is dying or dead.

She want permission so she can keep her meal ticket.

People in love and comitted to each other dont plan out and propose cheating.

This isnt a "lifestyle" thats healthy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Short, but he said it like all MEN would have said straight to the point. I think once I women start thinking like his wife it is hard for the man to trust her ever again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
questions

How old was she when she first got married?

How long did that marriage last?

Why was she divorced?

How old is she?

How old is he?

How long have they been married?

Based on limited info given, she certainly was much more experienced than he was. Figure she got married in early 20s, lasted 5 years, they are close to same age meaning he was virgin until late 20s.

Was he a quick and able student of all she insisted on teaching him?

In reality would be tough for him to catch up and she would have to be very patient.

Given great disparity in their sexual experience, and because she is the spouse seeking permission to have sex with other men...not clear if she is seeking larger or if that only pertained to wife in story they read...would be difficult for husband to assure himself that he was satisfying wife.

While he is preparing for divorce, he does state they will talk after he has taken a few days to get over shock and determine all the questions he needs wife to answer.

If I was husband, I would believe I am not accomplished enough a lover to satisfy wife. When I returned to discuss situation with wife, first question would be why she wants to have sex outside their marriage.

I would insist divorce details be agreed on but not executed. I would insist on post nuptial agreement where she gets only 20 per cent of assets and no alimony if she has sex outside marriage.

Then she must agree that for next six months she allows him to be ''educated'' by sexual surrogate with minimum of three ''classes'' a week. Then for next six months, post-nuptial still in place, she has sex on demand with the ''other man'' he has become in bed.

After that time, she decides if she still wants permission.

If she does, they open up marriage with permission slips for both of them with divorce papers signed and notarized but unfiled and held by neutral lawyer.

Any time either one of them wants out, that spouse tells the other then has the neutral lawyer file the papers.

If she refuses that plan marriage is terminated!

They agree tha

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice

Sad to say but if this was real life, the marriage died when she said that to him.

If not when she first started thinking about it.

fisheronefisheroneabout 6 years ago
Reaction

It appears to me that Judy already has a potential lover at work, because this is mentioned after she needs to make trip to headquarters. She also deflects him when he asks to go before she tries to se seduce Matthew into letting her share. Two things would happen if we were to remain married first post nuptial agreement of no alimony if cheating is discovered and 75 25 split his favor. Secondly she quits job and finds another if she wants to work. These two things would show an effort to heal the marriage. If they were open enough to talk about her previous love life she should have shared things with him to help intensify there romance. The only thing that gives hope is Judy asking permission. Sounds like she has coworkers sharing there bodies and giving husband sloppy seconds. Judy knew she got a virgin husband and was fine with it and knows he adores her and that's what hurt Matthew so deeply. He is clearly the bread winner and appears to not be stingy. Most married couples dont like spouses making out of town multi day trips without them and with do reason.

Danger09Danger09about 6 years ago
Idiotic

I don't understand how fucking someone else will spice up your love life? Why not try adult games, role playing? You know, things that only involves 2 married people. I wouldn't of cared if she was a virgin when they married, that was her choice. She can't wait until she's married to try that I was a virgin when we met so I should be able to try some strange dick or 2 bullshit. This wife was a whore & I'm glad he saw through her bullshit. I've read stories like this but the wife was a virgin and after years of happily being married they decide they want to try someone new. That's no fair. I'm positive had the husbands in these type of stories knew their wives would want to try a new dick later down the road they wouldn't of married them. Nobody gets married just to get divorce. Why didn't her first marriage last? I'm thinking she was probably cheating on her first husband, he found out & threw her gutter slut ass out and now with her second husband she tries to get him to ok it so he doesn't dump her ass. She might already done it or she already had someone lined up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Neither of the Two Stories You Referenced Are On Literotica as of 1March 2018.

That destroys the rest of the story! 1 star if I were rating.

c24jc24jabout 6 years ago
Good story - She'll be better off without him

Nice parody of some of the misogynistic stuff that goes on here. 'Beware free thought, do not give into imagination or creativity. Discussion is pointless. Obey me or leave.'

Enjoyable!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@c24j

Common mistake in comment section is confusion of mysogynists with chauvinists or sexists.

Mysogynists do not marry, they hate females.

Sexist or chauvinist - uh he is one cooking meals.

Author implies that lately wife has been wearing sexy clothes to go to work not to mention perfume.

Wife talks about three day seminar but obviously does not want husband to go with her.

Then the big cock experience remark.

Not sure where you read husband was censoring conversations.

He gave logical response to conversation she started.

Wife had plenty of prior sexual experience...much more than husband. She was going away for three days and obviously things had been slow at her job. She had been flirting and dressing up for co-worker. She wanted break from vows while at seminar.

Husband figured it out and decided he wanted out because she wanted the pastry without the pounds.

Not sure if husband number three will be better or not...if not always hubbies 4, 5, 6,....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I just loved this tale! Short, direct and straight to the point! 5* for this nice tale

The author did a great job on this story....... right to the matters and massage straight to the point.

Great tale!....congrats to the author!

I loved it all.....5* for this nice tale

Lovely,

KP

anonymousinblueanonymousinbluealmost 6 years ago
huhuhu 80286

Yeah, a blazing 8 to 12MHz.

Someone said the referred stories aren't available. Too bad if it's true, although searching leaves a bit to be desired. The detail about him being able to work a few hours a month max for gainful employment versus her almost meaningless work at a place that makes you wonder how they pay employees didn't really give anything away, but thinking about it shows him as a genius, her being less prudent, and adds a question of why continue there. Well, we find out why.

If indeed the original story had added partners for the virgin spouse, trying to use that for the experienced one to gain more experience is non sequitur. He knew and prepared ahead of time too, damn. I think I'll have to read it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why even write such a trite and trivial thing?

I don't get why you would even take the time to do something so insignificant.

desertdog43desertdog43almost 6 years ago
WELL

That went well girl....

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Finally

someone got it right. Ohhhhhhh HELLLLLLL YESSSSSS. Exactly the right thing to do. As soon as she indicates an interest or willingness, the faithful marriage is done.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous