All Comments on 'Trish Emerges'

by FLrider

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Will the sickness every abate?

Welcome to the sicko crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Another sicko joins the crowd of pathetic cuckold wimp assholes. Go suck you other cuckolds tiny pricks. They will thank you for it by fucking you up the ass with their strapons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
waste

a waste of ink and this author is a waste of skin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
To The Sick Fuck Who Only Taunts Authors of Loving Wives

Everyone here knows who is this sick fuck.

You can continue deriding them by hiding behind an anon screen, so can we do the same to you.

We love these stories, and are laughing at your childish antics.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Just another

sicko trying to write erotica but it is only shit.

Sexywife104Sexywife104almost 13 years ago
Disregard

Forget the comments from people who hide behind anonymity. This story is hot. I loved it and enjoy exposing myself in front of my husband and his friends.

Jo

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobalmost 13 years ago
Great Start!

Disregard the sicko comments. Your story is hot and we both loved it! Keep on writing, can't wait to read about Trish's next adventures. Rob and Annie

MissToniMissTonialmost 13 years ago
Yes disregard the negative comments

I loved your story! My husband loves for me to expose myself out in public places too even if its only just a peek. It's fun wearing a low cut top and let men get a good view. The reward is having a very hot husband when you get home!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great start

A great start to what can be a good series. PLEASE carry on with many more adventures of Trish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Miss Toni and 1luckyrob like this story? and the surprise is? Two writers that write about slut wives and cuckolding their husbands just like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Grow up.

If you don't like stories like this, why did you click on the story? This was obviously a slut wife story. So it is obvious that you don't like these kinds of stories, meaning your opinion means nothing to those who do like them. Whiny little twat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Name calling is so adult isn't it? Most people stop doing it in high school. Is that where you are still?

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingalmost 13 years ago
If this is sick...

Hide the penicillin... I'm enjoying the visions.

chytownchytownabout 2 years ago

***Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

For a timid, self doubting woman to develop more confidence is one thing. For her to be covered in other men's cum and asked to fuck other men is something else entirely. The former is the desire of a supportive, heterosexual husband to see his wife become more comfortable in the world. The latter is a homoerotic fantasy of a husband seeking a vicarious sexual experience with another man. That's not emergence, it's use as a sexual proxy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous