All Comments on 'An Unexpected Visitor'

by OneLostSole

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
poor writing skills

Who is You? Definitely convoluted. Keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Got through about half

Got through about half way through the story, I was very confused with the story line. Next time, make it not so complicated?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Re: Who is you?

I thought it was obvious since there are only three people in this story, the author, her friend Melissa, and her partner Martin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good writing

I don't think this shows poor writing skills. Writing like this is more difficult and I think it was well executed. I did not have much trouble following any of it and certainly by half way I knew who all the players were. Also not knowing for sure right off adds a bit to the mystery. Given the nature of erotic writing, it can be unclear the sex of a character or characters as opposed to 'normal, straight' writing. If we need more clarity I would suggest that it come in the first three or four paragraphs with comments that make it clear the author is a woman and that 'you/Martin' is a male. Otherwise I would say it is a well polished piece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A bit jumbled

While you set a mood your handling and usage of English needs work. The reader should not be distracted by failures in English mechanism.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous