All Comments on 'Mommy Made for Me Ch. 01'

by Tacocarnitas

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

So far really, really hot. I hope the next part won't take too long.

mschack63mschack63over 12 years ago
Honestly???

This sucked!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HOT

is there a part two in the works? hope so. dont leave us hanging

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
So; my take on the story is that she is grooming him to be her lover and stud

A little unreal with her being so large in the breasts, but it adds to the theme of the story. A little on the fantasy theme, and it's really a hot story, but the story can go so many ways with how the author has started it.

With her being a small woman he should be able to fill her cunt to the max.

I would like to read how he takes over as the dominate partner and she becomes the submissive one to his cock and his ability to make her orgasm really hard...

Thanks for the read

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
Yummy Story

This is a very erotic and sizzling story. I had a work mate lady who was about this ladies size and she and her daughter were something like 4' 11" and had 40DD and had serious back problems and had to have breast reduction surgery, so your story got me thinking about her. This is a great story hope there will be a little romance too and see them married. The erotic part is amazing and a little fantasy never hurt anyone except maybe give you a strong left hand, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it

I enjoyed these stories, and do hope you write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep going!

Keep writing you've got merit. I like how drive by bomb-throwers like mrshack63 make make curt, boarder-line illiterate comments to someone that has actually contributed an effort to the site. Keep writing. I mean the bottom line is your writing a stroke story not "War and Peace" for Christ's sake. good work.

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasover 12 years agoAuthor
Part II in the works

Should post soon. Thanks for the comments!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
confused

Lost track started out as my 18th birthday then switch from me to him? he etc ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a waste!

I should have stopped reading this story as soon as I saw the title, but I'm willing to give any writer at least a chance. Turns out I made a mistake, by reading onward.

The contributor (I can't really call him an "author", as that would be an insult to folks like "alwayswantedto", "rgjohn", "klrxo" and others, who've provided us with some truly torrid and well-crafted stories in this genre) begins the tale in first-person voice, but abruptly (and with no apparent need or explanation) switches to third-person after about six short paragraphs. This is jarring and distracting to the readers, most especially if their story-preference is first-person tales.

As if that wasn't bad enough, there's that added ridiculous bit about the use of the term, "Mommy". Except in the American South (where it's "Mama"), virtually all English-speaking males revert to "Mom" or "Mum" when they enter their teen years. "Mommy" is a term of address used by a child, who is nowhere near man enough to be to his mother (for the purposes of a story such as this) the kind of "lover" she is seeking. And, to quite a few readers, its use in such a tale is a distinct turn-off.

All in all a waste of data-bytes - not to mention the reader's time.

And, yes, I know that there are folks who've rated this story as a good one. Aside from the anonymous voters, the only ones who deigned to leave their names were "digdaddyrich" and "mrpervy46" - and we all know that the only thing required to get their glowing praise is for a writer to put a mother and son in bed together.

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasover 11 years agoAuthor
Ok then...

Wow, thanks for that elaborate bit of criticism, Ciguardian. I do regret the switch of POV, which I should fix. But I genuinely don't understand all the griping about the use of "Mommy." It's a stroke story people! Completely unrealistic and meant to arouse a certain type of reader (e.g. me). Why is a character saying "Mommy" any more or less ridiculous than anything else in the story (least of all the fact that a mother is becoming a slut for her son)? I really don't get it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It was good, my friend.

You hit all the right notes, don't listen to someone taking the piss out of your story. Your writing is good and sexy, if you enjoy doing this, don't stop.

chaospezchaospezalmost 11 years ago
Good story

I like the fantasy and we share some of the same fetishes (small women with huge breasts and ass). Never mind the criticism and keep writing, can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent

One of the best stories I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I truly enjoy your stories! They're very exciting. However, you have a continuity issue in most. In this one he heard the shower on, and a little later his mom turned on the shower. in most.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Such a beautiful love story!

And it's so hard to type with one hand!

But I have to tell you that this reminds me of my first time with my mommy! When I accidentally walked in on her when she was having a shower. Her massive boobs all lathered in soap and a clear vision of her love juice dripping from her tiny clean shaved vagina. When she noticed me standing there, she quietly said "oops" and tried unsuccessfully to hide her outrageous funbags. She looked at my huge penis dripping buckets of pre-cum through my boxers, that were failing miserably at hiding my gargantuan pole. She lost the power of speech when she noticed the throbbing, and just stood there gaping at me.

I love my mommy so much, I had to show her. So I dropped my tee and boxers and climbed into the shower cubicle. My cock reached her two steps before I did, and automatically slid into her little sopping hole. It was an accident, as I wanted to ease into her but it wasn't to be. She had a huge orgasm as I bottomed out, but I didn't last much longer either. But it was ok. We fucked again and again in there without my getting soft at all. After six cums for me and about eighteen for her, we got out to have breakfast, and then spent the rest of the day in bed. Dad doesn't even care. He's always out with his boyfriend anyway.

But my sister, who looks identical to my mom, with massive boobs, a tiny waist and a spectacular ass -except for looking about 15 minutes older, has been looking at me funny lately too. She seems to go out of her way to touch and kiss me affectionately so much more than before. And all the time too. Not sure what's wrong with her, but I might go up to her room and talk to her in a minute to see if I can help her with whatever seems to be bothering her....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
calling his mother "mommy" as he pumps his young cock in and out of her cunt is just right

It is, after all, the cunt he came out of--why shouldn't he call her by the sweet affectionate name he's used from the start? His mother's cunt is her mommy-hole, it's the boy's own birth canal, he loves and cherishes it like no other cunt in the world. And now that he's all grown up, with a big hard cock sticking out from between his legs, the boy knows how to take real good care of his mother's mommy-hole, to stuff and stretch it, to pound and slam it, till he blows his young balls right up inside it, and floods it with the huge load of creamy semen that a mommy loves to have from her darling baby boy.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

While I totally agree with the commenter about the confusing POV at the beginning of the story, I don't see a problem with the author using the term "mommy" in the story. It is meant to be a stroke story and using mommy makes it hotter for some people. On to chapter 2 which I hope will be longer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The problem re: the use of 'mommy' for me

is Reagan used to call Nancy 'mommy' and if that doesn't take 'the starch' out of things for ya, you're a truly sick puppy. LOL

Seriously, the biggest argument against using 'mommy' in this narrative is it narrows down your reading audience. The story is not adversely effected if you DON'T use mommy, but you potentially lose readers who like incest themed stories, but get turned off by the use of 'mommy', and they are out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too repetitive

All your entries sound the same . No story value in my mind, and the mommy is a bit overboard. I like large breasts as much as anyone but I like a good story, riskyiness with father around , get the picture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GREAT!! mommy is such a loving mommy. Gave you a 5

Hope it helps offset the asshole annony!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Couldn't give Bian some brains?

He should not have allowed her to touch him. Rules are rules!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
G tits really?

Breast reduction surgery an absolute must. Poor woman must be in constant back pain. 2 stars and series dumped

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Get a proof-reader.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTacocarnitas@Tacocarnitas
2660 Followers
My stories are not for everyone. They are not intended in any way to be realistic. They are stroke stories, not masterpieces. They include (really) huge breasts on very petite women, mother-son incest and sexual use of the word "Mommy." Some readers seem to like them, but if y...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES