All Comments on 'My Ex’s Mom'

by midnightdeathwriter

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
peebudypeebudyover 12 years ago
who dominated whom?

good story...and as you can probably guess from my screen name, I really liked the part where he peed on her in the shower. hopefully her daughter will catch them fucking in part 2 and there will be some more pee play.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not entirely Nonconsent

But no biggy. Look forward to more and hopefully more domination, make her his sex slave. Forget the girlfriend, maybe mom has some MILF prudish friends that need breaking in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Need additional stories

Am looking foreward to a sequel... Would like to see more control by him of the mother and then have the mother bring the daughter back into picture... Good write...

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 12 years ago
Awesome

Could imagine that all the way through.

Please this demands a sequel.

RaySunRaySunover 12 years ago
Excellent!

A Sarah Palin lookalike with boots, crotchless panties, stockings and garters on all fours taking it backdoor style? Damn! I agree with the others. Bring on the sequel. Reintroducing the daughter into the plot or not, doesn't matter. Just bring it on.

RaySunRaySunover 12 years ago
Added Effect

I forgot to add that the full, trimmed Bush was definitely a great detail. Yes!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Enjoyed it ! Mixed feelings about the Palin bit though.

A hot woman is a hot woman regardless of age or political affiliation. The memory of a casual shot of SP in a one piece sunning & reading a book wrecked her insofar as being desireable . That body is not tight nor toned . Now Michele Bachmann hmmm . If you can get past the ' crazy eyes' we're talking prime cougar .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Amazing read, been looking for part2 every day since first reading it. A great twist on the non consent theme too. I agree with others, we need the sequel soon. Love some of the ideas put forward as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This needs a sequal

One of my favourite literotica stories and one that I regularly check on

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous