All Comments on 'A Slave to the Servants Ch. 08'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 156 Comments
rissa200204rissa200204almost 13 years ago
luving it :)

good stuff i devour your story every day ya post lol.

keep wondering tho if one of the females will ever come into contact with our girl and what kind of scene it would be.

if the men have a bond do the females also group like that etc.

keep up the good work ;)

Sinara_NightSinara_Nightalmost 13 years ago
Loved it!!

The best chapter yet for me. You are developing all of the characters so well and are showing them evolving so that they compliment each other. I am soo glad that some of the personality traits that Christof had before are starting to bleed through into all of them and that Ciara is starting to find the silver lining in a situation that can destroy some people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
MORE!

I want more and I want it now!!! Feel the love DW.

Hime_HimikoHime_Himikoalmost 13 years ago
Addicted!

Your writing is fantastic! This story has had me addicted from the very beginning. Please, write more.

You have a following that checks everyday to see if your new chapter has been posted..,waiting patiently, and cheering everytime a new chapter appears.

Can't wait to hear more about Ciara/Rachel and her Masters.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow!

i just love this story! Poor ciara, she does always seem to be in trouble. i think she'll eventually get the hang of it. in the mean time, i really love the way the men try to reassure when she's in an uneasy situation. i do have a question tho, why can't the slaves get pregnant? i wonder what would happen if ciara did? would she be able to keep the baby? would her jolly five be happy? oh but in the meantime dw, excellent job once again, and do i have to say it? keep it comming! anxiously awaiting the next chapter!

StarMAPStarMAPalmost 13 years ago
This story is turning out to be a pleasent surprise.

I didn't expect to like because its so different to what i usually read but its very entertaining and addictive. I love how the warrious protect their slaves so fiercely. Rose and her owners were so adorable (don't think that fits in with the warrious image lol). I love all the progression.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Keep up the awesome work!

I am hooked and eagerly look forward to how this story develops and ends! I'll say more, as you asked for all feedback, including constructive comments. Not that I'm complaining, but I'm not sure where the plot is going, if anywhere, other than the relationship between Ciara and her masters. Not that it has to of course! But there's been plenty of hints so far of more which leaves me uncertain. It seems clear she is growing to love them and they probably will come to love her too--if not in the human sense of the word, as far as they are capable. But is there to be more? Revolution? A change in how the entire planet's society is structured, (i.e. the fact that the women control all becoming generally known & the men achieving a greater degree of control) with Ciara and her masters playing pivotal roles? Was the planet's society always ordered that way, never having sexual equality (as indeed suggested by the very anatomical differences between the sexes) or is there a cover up/pervasive reeducation and erasing of history that only makes the men believe it was always so? Will Ciara ultimately be given the choice between returning to Earth a free woman and remaining a slave? And what's the significance (if any) behind Rose staying so youthful despite it being many years since she left Earth, and of everyone's fascination with Ciara's strangely marked leg? I think with your other story, the major thrust of the plot was more evident by the 8th chapter. I'm looking forward to seeing how the overall story develops, but I'm also interested in reading just for Ciara's evolving relationships. Needless to say you also write great love scenes. ;) looking forward to ch 9!

willieonewillieonealmost 13 years ago
Absolutely superb!!!

I loved every nano second of it! Now the long wait til next week for another wonderful installment! Love the bit at the end where she has relaxed them so much they all dozed off. LOL Wonder who will wake up first and move her to the bed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I'm seriously not into group sex but I ADORE this story a lot. The pace is amazing and the plot is interesting! Love each and every character, good or bad. I have never commented so much on a story from this site before but I feel like i have to do something to let you know that I appreciate it lol. Anyways, thank you so much for updating every week~! You are the best. Every time things start to settle down, there's always something that comes along~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I love this story

I don't usually read stories like this.

But I wanted to read yours. I find it very good.

It's keep me hooked and wondering what will happen next.

I'm glad that ciara is a lot happier now and the men are treating her a lot better. I just wish they would show her they loved her a much as she loves them.

jester4932jester4932almost 13 years ago
waiting for the cavalry

Where are the werewolves? I can't wait for them to show up and the battle to begin!

I know. I know. No wolves. Great story and awesome writing. You paint a vivid picture. Please write faster! :)

Babydoll1983Babydoll1983almost 13 years ago

I was so excited to see you posted a day early! I'm in love with this story and look forward to each new chapter!

I hope that she doesn't get in trouble for being put in that room at the keepers, after all it wasn't her fault. She didn't try to strike the other slaves, and in the begining she did tell the truth to her Masters!

Wonderful update and I can't wait for more!!!!

sexynoisesturnmeonsexynoisesturnmeonalmost 13 years ago
Awesome and

EARLY TOO!! I was so excited I believe I said "yes" out loud:-)I am loving your story!

kitcat50kitcat50almost 13 years ago
So Yummy

The world you have created is so rich and unique. Have you thought about publishing the tale?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Pleasure

You are an excellent writer. I prefer strong masculine men, but not motcho domineering men, so it was rough for me at first to get into this story. I was irritated and peeved a lot. But now your skills have me hooked and I look forward to the next chapter! I love that she is teaching them things and the sex scenes are very erotic. Keep up the good work, but I do miss your wolf's ;0)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
i love it

i have been reading stories on this site for a while now and this is not in my usual taste but this is one of the BEST stories i have ever read here,i have tried reading other slave and alien stories but this one is special, it is very unique and creative PLEASE KEEP WRITING!!! i cant wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well and truly hooked!

I find myself always eagerly awaiting the next chapter of your wonderful story. This world you have created is so different and the characters are so vibrant that they almost leap off the screen and come to life! I'm enjoying it immensely.

Please keep up your splendid work DW :)

GimletEdgeGimletEdgealmost 13 years ago
I love this story.

How could I not? It has intrigue, a fantastical society, and lots of steamy hot sex.

I appreciate how all the main characters evolve with each chapter. This time we witnessed Ciara's growing affection for her warriors, though they don't know quite what to make of it yet.

I honestly couldn't tell you whether this story or Bound to My Mate was my favorite at this point.

Brava!

jenni_tujenni_tualmost 13 years ago
hard to think of not liking this

That's pretty much my comment. I was hesitant at first but your story has drawn me in completely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
so in love

with you mind... you write such wonderful stories.. I think im one of your biggest fans... I didnt think I would like this story as much since sci fy isnt always my thing but you have me held captive waiting for the next chapter.

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8almost 13 years ago
yippee its mid-week

amusing to see how differently rose and her masters interact. rose has got it all down to a t. maybe it's due to them all being together for so long.

love the plotting formulated between fuji and rose to help keep their friend out of trouble. (can ciara keep out of trouble?)it seems that shes still too independent for her masters taste.

so...... nipple piercing, is still a likelihood occurrence or is it only a threat? (*squeal* *ouch*)

looking forward to next week already.

thanks ;0)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
addicted for the first time

I read stories on literotica every few weeks or so but for the first time I am actually checking every day for your updates! I am an avid sci fy reader but try to stay away from slave/violent stories. You are such a gripping writer that I find myself reading (and crying) and coming back for more. I agree with the comments that your writing is as good if not better than most published erotic sci fy. Try not to listen to the posts about plot. I would never have chosen for you to write some of the things in this story but then I wouldn't have made it such a compelling story. You are doing a great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
love it!

I don't know how you post so fast but please, please give us more. This is a very sensual and very addicting story. I will try to wait patiently for your next update.

Bravo!!

*****

Sunamoon37Sunamoon37almost 13 years ago
Please

hurry! i love your stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Still loving it

Thank you for sharing your story with us, and please continue. Loving it.

Steve150177Steve150177almost 13 years ago
Great stuff

Rachel/Ciara seems to get in a lot of trouble because otherwise it would be a boring story. DW, do not make the mistake of eliminating the drama to make Rachel/Ciara's life easier.

The scene in the tent was about as I expected but certainly delivered more info about the culture and her situation.

Too bad we did not learn anything about the experiences of the 'gang of 4' in the village.

I had a realization about why they 'force feed' her so much food. I'm guessing that the food is not as nutritious for humans as Earthly food is. This just makes sense.

Two times I have seen questions about why she doesn't (woun't) get pregnant. DW told us in ch02 that it is because she is from a different species than they are. They are not really 'men' and 'women' in the normal sense. To Rachel they are aliens from a different planet.

Can't wait for the next installment!

Curiously_LookingCuriously_Lookingalmost 13 years ago
Converts abound!

There are quite a few people saying that they never read this kind of story in the past but are addicted to yours, and I have to say that I'm one of them. This level of slavery usually does not appeal to me but you're writing a remarkable story and while the slavery is central the story goes beyond it to the relationships at play.

And on that note I'm going to say the one thing that this chapter has brought to my attention. I'm very glad that Rose's masters love her, (even if they have no concept of what that means), but that leads me to believe that even if the brothers do come to love Ciara, it won't change anything. Speaking from my American "home of the free" perspective, that's a depressing thought. Their system of slavery isn't really that cruel at all (anymore at least) and it obviously works, but it's still slavery with no hope for freedom. At all. Of any kind. It bothers me, which makes it amazing that I'm as into this story as I am.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The moral dilemma of slavery.

DW touched on the primary moral dilemma of slavery. If you buy slaves you are encouraging the slavers to take more people as slaves. But if I were an Earth woman and was taken by slavers I would pray to be sold into a situation like Rachel's. So to buy a slave to guarantee him/her excelent treatment for the rest his/her life saves that slave but encourages the slavers to take more.

I think that historically, slavery is always wrong because-- a) it denies many slaves the right to reproduce, b) it denies female slaves the right to choose their sex partners, and c) it denies slaves the fruit of their labor. I have seen excuses that the slaves are alive and this is better than the alternative for many losers in wars (ie, death). I think that the institution corrupts the souls of the owners and is always an evil.

But, slave stories can be hot.

SpeedySPSpeedySPalmost 13 years ago
Thanks again

Thanks for the quick turnaround on the chapters.

I keep thinking that knowing their own situation will prompt Ciara's masters to change toward her and treat her less like a slave, but then I realize that they aren't all that concerned with their situation. Have they resigned themselves to what they perceive as an unchangeable reality, do they accept their reality as right because it is all they know. Is there something about the bond that keeps them in check?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I love it I love it I love it!

I love this book! I'm actually half way through your other book and when I went to click on the next chapter I saw you had posted another chapter and I couldn't wait! any way back to the other story

Stevens_rockStevens_rockalmost 13 years ago
i have a wierd love hate relationship with this

I love Rachel, she is an awsome character that feels very alive, I just hate the subject matter. I have skipped all the sex scenes just to get back to to her parts. I am purposely not rating these stories because of this. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Another extremely well written chapter!

I would just like to say that your writings have both me and my fiance enthralled! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
love this

i have competely falling in love with your story i check everday for the next chapter and can't wait till the next one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Utterly fantastic!!!!

This story gets better and better every chapter!!! I wait anxiously for the next one.

oneniteonenitealmost 13 years ago
Keep em Coming

Do not stop this story! One of the best!

Irish_IndianIrish_Indianalmost 13 years ago
Hmmmm.....

I honestly didn't think that I would like this story at first. I was so use to your other story that this one kind of threw me but I have to say that I find myself enjoying it more and more with each chapter. Love your writings and can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
LOVED IT!

You have a gift! I swear it brightens up my day when I know you updated! More soon please!!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago
great stuff

I wonder what her masters will do when they find out that other girls at the keepers place had attacked her. If there is anything that they can do. They just don't seem the type to let it pass.

WerewolfEnthusiastWerewolfEnthusiastalmost 13 years ago
omg so in love

omg so in love with your writing cant wait to read more from you. everytime i read one of them im thinking wow just keeps getting better.

Pixie87Pixie87almost 13 years ago
This is an amazing story!

Please continue writing you have an amazing ability. This has got to be one of the best stories I have read - I am so engrossed in it.

louis6424louis6424almost 13 years ago
Wondering?

First, let me say I love your writing. The characters have a depth and richness you seldom see on this site. Keep up the good work.

I am wondering though: Are the native women trying to teach the men how interact on an emotional level. Is that why the men are encouraged to have female slaves?

Anyway, keep writing your tale. I check everyday to see if you have posted a new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I love the originality of this story; I have no idea what is going to happen next. The slowly developing relationship betwen Ciara and her owners is fascinating.

naughty_nannaughty_nanalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful!

This story is absolutely amazing. It's a wonderful story. I find myself so engrossed in the story I get so upset when I realize I'm on the last page. Keep writing, I check all the time to see if you have finished the next chapter!

GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyalmost 13 years ago
Where are you going?

I am really enjoying this story. But with this chapter I am left wondering where this is going? The lack of liberty combined with the complete objectification has got my American hackles raised. If you put more clothing on her and made her a slave to one warrior who also had some other slaves, you'd be telling the story of a well off Saudi Arabian wife.

The fact that she thinks of her warriors as her owners shows a level of acceptance that Rachel hasn't yet arrived, even if Ciara has. In this chapter she reverts to English telling the reader Rachel is alive and well in there somewhere. I'd like to see more conflict between Rachel and Ciara.

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritalmost 13 years ago
Awesome Chapter

i really enjoyed this chapter and can't wait for the next one, i understand Rose a lot better then Ciara, she knows her Owners love her but i think that is because she has been with them alot longer then Ciara has with hers. i think Ciara is slowly learning that Her Owners do love her and won't let anything happen but she has to believe that and since she is new to being a slave it takes time to come to understand that.

Keep up the excellent work hun.

Donna

willieonewillieonealmost 13 years ago
Need a hand?

I can't spell or punctuate and my grammer leaves much to be desired but DW if you need a proof reader I'm your girl. I love this story and if it gets me the next chapters sooner I am available. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
PLEASE MORE!!!

Omg! Please don't EVER end this story!!!!!! I love it! I have read every single chapter and can never wait until the last one. This should seriously be a book.

cheetahgrl_07cheetahgrl_07almost 13 years ago
I cant wait!!

I love your stories and am glad to see Ciara finally accepting her life now, because it turns my stomach to see her punished. I cant wait for the next one, I will probably go back and re-read the chapter. Please keep posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
MAD!!!!!

What's up! Chrisoff is completely ignoring

her! You should have the women

ban having slaves then something

should happen...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
the story is

clever n unique. good writing, /bow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Its getting quite repetitive...

jamac1024jamac1024almost 13 years ago
two thumbs up (if i had more i'd include them all LOL)

love the story so far...as i've said before, i'm not into group sex so i just skim lightly on the sex scenes...barring that, the overall plot line is great....i just would like to have some questions answered (i did get abt the no-pregnancy thing though, but still hoping she might LOL - just coz i know it'll create such chaos amongst the warriors, the alien women and the slaves)...my questions are the same as those posted by others so i won't reiterate them again...hopefully, some clarifications will be forthcomign in the next chapterS!!!

sweeter_sensationssweeter_sensationsalmost 13 years ago
Love it :o)

A great chapter! Gosh I just really love hearing about Ciara and all her adventures - this one was no exception, and I especially love how even though something of note happens in each chapter, it is not just a story per chapter - it is most definitely a continuation, with plot fillers and extenders the whole way through. I like how Ciara is working through her feelings of 'love'. I also like how the men are being so much kinder to her -and also like the naughtier, cheekier side of them in the bedroom at the moment - really kinky! ;o) Good story - love how you're keeping the sex fresh, details are consistent and good throughout all chapters. Liking the evolution of the characters too. Can't wait for next week's episode (as I like to think of them!) Thanks DW!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 13 years ago
It's such an interesting world.

Loving every chapter.

slavesmistressslavesmistressalmost 13 years ago
More Please!!

Marvelous story!!! Please keep this one going for a very long time. I am enjoying this one so much, I am sending a link to it to my slave for his enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
love it!!!

i am absolutely loving this!!! my sister told me about it yesterday and now im addicted!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very good!

Well done! I'm glad she didn't get into trouble this time. I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wowsers

Been reading steadily at each installment, and I must say I have run through the whole run of emotions, from what in tar'nation to oh my goodness... I find myself both liking and disliking it, but I absolutely love it and can't stop reading!

Irish_LassIrish_Lassalmost 13 years ago
I like it!

I spent the last part of 4 hours reading all 8 chapters. I have to say that I really like it. I'm really not into the idea of kidnapping but having read your other story and loving it I had to give it a try. And as hard as some of these parts were for me to read, it made the story that much better casue sometimes life is a little hard to deal with to and it's not always how we want tit to be. I can't wait for the next chapter to come out!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very good

I'm really enjoying your story, though I don't usually go for permanent-slavery type stories. Part of me just doesn't understand how she can accept that they see her only as a pet, and can't love her like people do. There are a few other logistical things that I question (why are they so lucky to have a planet where people don't get sunburns? how did they stop her from menstruating without sending her through early menopause?) But really, I just don't get how she adjusted so quickly to the loss of the one man who saw her as an equal rather than a slave. Granted, with the bond re-established, you've made a point of showing readers that some of Christof's former behaviors have passed on to the group, but I thought losing her friend that way would've had a more significant effect on her.

That's just my 2 cents on things I don't understand about the story. Overall, I think it's pretty great. Your sex scenes are very erotic, and you've put a lot of thought into the plot and the backstory of this alien race. I'd love to hear more about how the men and women evolved so differently and how the men became their slaves. I'd enjoy seeing more of that plotline, too--it seems like it's been lying in wait since Christof gave his big news that men are actually slaves. Personally, I'm hoping for a happy ending where everyone can live as equals. But these stories don't usually end like that, do they?

Can't wait for chapter 9!

InnocentKateInnocentKatealmost 13 years ago
You are AMAZING!!!

I just wanted to say that I love your stories. They are unusual and quirky and a lot of fun.

Simply Awesome!!!

I cannot wait for more 8D

CaddarenCaddarenalmost 13 years ago
My god!

I love this story! Please continue it, you're writing is amazing! You've captured all the inner thoughts needed for first person but not too many! The relationship between the brothers and Ciara is incredable, I just adore it!

Please, pease, for the love of god, continue this story!

Marquis1305Marquis1305almost 13 years ago
Wow

I have now been following this story since the fourth chapter just came out! It is amazing and you are an excellent writer. I find myself checking at least twice a week for the new story!!! I cannot wait for the next one, consider me your latest avid fan!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Outstanding!

I could not possibly hope to enjoy any other story on this site as I do yours. The story is slow moving enough (and actually has a story) that it is dynamic, and I love, well.. Just about everything else about it! Please keep writing it..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please more I love this story

I cry I need more, it's so fun to read!! yummy

SpazcatSpazcatalmost 13 years ago
i think you are brilliant!

Every story is rich with feel, smell & taste.

Please never stop writing!

LolalinLolalinalmost 13 years ago
hhmmm

I was thinking and maybe I missed (forgot) if you said anything about this but I know they said she couldn't have there chilrens.....where is her period? Does the elixir she drinks every morning have something in it that makes that obsolete? Just curious!!

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 13 years ago

i haven't commented much during this series, but i simply adore it and crave it like a junkie loves his crack! i just need more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ooommgg i love this storryyyy

this story is wonderful i love it soo much you should write moree

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

this story was amazing I hope you keep adding to this cause i want to read so much more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Found the best story ever!

I found your story one day and read the 2nd chapter first. After, I had to go back an read the 1st chapter to get the entire story... I have now finished reading this Chapter 8 and absolutely have to say, "I Am HOOKED". I can't wait to read more. You write the details so well that I can see the entire story. I hope you keep up the writing on this one because I love the entire story line. Best Wishes,

SurprisingMyselfSurprisingMyselfover 12 years ago
Keeps getting better & better

I have been doling each chapter of your story out even though I want to read it all immediately. I started reading after you had already written several chapters, and I am so grateful that you write so regularly. Many authors abandon the story after readers have invested in it. This is absolutely one of my favorite stories that I have ever read on Lit. You keep revealing the characters little by little and the world you have created with its unique customs is so believable and interesting. I must admit also that the idea of being the center of attention for the brothers is not too, too repugnant. Where can I sign up? lol

I hope you have lots of story in you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ah!

I'm so in love with all the characters (even the ones who I don't like)! They all are their own person even if the brothers say they have no differences. Master Damien is by far my favorite (reminds me of Joel from your last series), and I can barely wait til the next chapter is released! Good thing tomorrow is Wednesday (; Keep it up!

blackkiate01blackkiate01over 12 years ago
LOVE IT!!!

Absolutely love this story!!! Really amazing!!! i have read it twice already in the past few week and have gotten my older sister addicted to it too!! :D

I hope you right more chapter!! plz??!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This puts the Ugh in "Ugh my gawd I wish I wrote that".

You are fabulous. Just thought you should know. I love this story and the complexity of each character. I'm throughly entertained every chapter, but I can't help but wonder where is this going? As a writer you've done an excellent job of keeping me at the edge of my seat, but I don't see a way out(or...er a good way in? if that makes sense...) for our good friend Ciara. I hope you have a bunch more writing in you because I'm throughly addicted.

Thank you!

PS.. Does Ciara have no more periods? It's the only thing I could think of that wasn't addressed directly yet :P

PSS You're the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wot no chapter?

Its Wednesday regardless of where you are in the world and NO CHAPTER...is it rapture?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ah! (again)

Ps: I also wondered about the lack of menstrual bleeding. I think that scene could be really funny (and a not so bad sex scene ;P) and it's wednesday, 6:56, you have like 5 hours to present chapter 9, DoctorWolf (:

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oh noooooo!!!!!!

I'm gonna cry! still no chapter 9! i feel like "a slave to the servants" junkie. What an excellent read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i think im addicted to this story! lol plz keep writing more!

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
Damn!

Ok where is ch 9 it is now 10.30pm Thursday here and have been checking since yesterday the wait is killing me!Oh boy I am so addicted with this story I think I need help!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
UH OH

doctorwolf i think you have created a monster! and we all want MOAR!

-Preston

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
waiting for the next chapter

so addicted to the story, cant wait for the next chapter. i hope you can post it like right now if you can....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Eagerly waiting.....

Thanks for the update in your Bio DW, I hope Lit have it updated soon because like everyone else I am addicted to this story & have been checking constantly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow oh wow i am hooked

i am so glad to have found you. your a great writer. i enjoy each chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Where's chapter 9! I love this story it's almost romantic. Your a great writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great work

where's chapter 9?this is such a great story keep up the amazing work (:

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
best story ever

I'm addicted to this series. Please don't ever stop writing. This story is one of the most interesting stories I've ever read. Thank you for such an enjoyable experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
COME ON

I really loved Chrisoff and her it was so

romantic and now he hardly knows

she exsists!!! I'm not going to stop reading

it but I'm really upset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kajia_VeraciousKajia_Veraciousover 12 years ago
Admiration abounds!

You are by far one of the most creative writers I have ever had the pleasure of finding! Not only am I am in awe of your imagination, but of how you succeed in transferring this world you've crafted in your mind to "paper". As someone who has lifelong love of voraciously writing & reading, I know it's not easy to find the time, focus & commitment to keep the story captivating & to finish it. As much as I loved your other series, my enthusiasm to immerse myself into this world you crafted far surpasses any other. The bonus is that I'm able to enjoy your talent without having to cringe at glaring grammatical and/or spelling errors. Thank you for sharing your talent!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

I am incredibly impressed. I have to disagree with some of the other comments about Christof and Ciara not "bonding" or whatever you want to call it. Its probably better for all of them if the men are tightly bonded, and as Ciara noted, there was a little bit of Christof in all of them. Anyway, keep doing what you're doing so well. It's rare that I find a sci-fi story this well written. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Fantastic writing once again. Thanks.

areanabenoirareanabenoirover 12 years ago
continues to be great reading

I am still reading and enjoying every bit of it ... I love this series ...keep writing

AmoonAmoonover 12 years ago
loving it

I love how the men can't understand her feelings. I also like the way their relationship (being a sex slave) mirrors the one with the women. I wonder why the women hurt them if they care so much. And are they sharing them with other women? You can tell I'm into the story when I start talking about the characters as if they are real, lol

polgaranightpolgaranightover 12 years ago
Feelings

I really like how u show each characters differences, & how the r learning 2 have feelings towards their slaves....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love it

your story is unique in my opinion, and i find myself half wishing she'll stay and only a very small part of me wishes she gets home

what i think would be interesting is if you turned it into an epic where the men rise up against the women and become powerful on the planet , but then that would change the whole direction of the story and i'm sure you know what you are doing

really good read, well done

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Still Unsure

about how I feel about Ciara. I don't really dislike her it's more the fact I just don't "like" her. She has just turned to mush. Now the Brothers, I think they are up to something. They came back from the "coupling" with wounds worse than previous visits. I think thy are planning something to help gain their freedom.

momz2manymomz2manyover 12 years ago
On a scale of 1-5 stars

-I rate this story a 25!

Usually you don't find a story that pulls you on so many levels; and thank you thank you thank you for a hot story where the chick has 5 men instead of the other way around! You are totally brilliant!

My ONLY little teeny tiny problem with the whole story is the worms. Even for 5 such deliciously fuckable men would I be able to keep live worms down! So much for my wilderness survival skiLls.

Thank you for such a great story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Omg

Your story is totally kickass. it hard to find awesome story lines like this. i hope u keep writing!!!!!!

brownskingurlbrownskingurlover 12 years ago
BRAVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this story is soooo amazingly good!!!!! i find myself kind of hoping she'll get pregnant somehow. lovin it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! more please!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Simply amazing

I just started reading this story yesterday and I don't want to stop! This story is amazing it has every element I could ask for in a story and is well written too! This should be a book cuz I wanna buy it and other people I'm sure would also love to. Keep up the good work!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous