All Comments on 'Horse-cock Girl Ch. 02'

by joshy029

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hornyslut4u

I really get off on this department of literotica.

I don't ever comment, and my god this series was just amazing!

I am a sub guy who likes to be used, and this just takes me to another level...

I don't want Amy to change ever!!!!

Keeping writing and fast!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
please continue!

Please continue writing this story. Maybe you could introduce a new character or set of characters to the story line. There are many possible directions you can take this story.

I hope to read the next chapter really soon.

PaaskonijnPaaskonijnover 12 years ago
Could have been developed further

I really enjoyed the story again, but I can't help but feel it was a bit rushed and could have been developed further. It is a shame that you skim completely over the weekend; it would have been possible to introduce some longevity to the story by exploring the relationship between Lucy and Amy further. E.g. Lucy and Amy could have had sex (worth describing) for most of the weekend, with Lucy being confronted by her boyfriend and her having to think about her feelings etc.

I also feel that some characters' reactions were not that well written. It was all a bit rushed. For example, Doctor Michaels, as a senior doctor, must really have nothing to do at work if he will just agree to meeting a schoolgirl who sounds desperate with no further explanation. She doesn't even give him much of a frame of reference, like "I came home from your lab with a new appendage," or just anything. I appreciate that you want to get on with the story, but it just doesn't sound very believable.

Similarly, Amy and Lucy can be a bit inconsistent. Amy and Lucy are having sex, are best friends etc, but yet you feel the need to state that Amy is not embarrassed about crying in front of Lucy. The fact that you mention this suggests that either a) she feels that she should be embarrassed or b) that the thought crossed her or your mind. This could be more natural...

Anyway, I think that the premise is certainly very interesting and I do enjoy the story, but it has a feel of unexplored potential. It is good, but it could have been superb. I hope that you will further explore the possibilities of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More please!

There's still room to expand on this. Once she accepts it, she could learn to enjoy it, and maybe see if any of their friends would also appreciate her unique tool of pleasure.

GingerMGingerMover 12 years ago

A very nice second chapter, though I agree with others that it seemed a bit rushed? I'd like to have seen more between Dr. Michaels and Amy; a scientist would want to keep her around to study, or at least get more than a blood sample.

I also think you're going to need to introduce new characters, or else have Amy & Lucy try a couple of other things - say, Lucy getting a horse-cock shaped strap-on and trying it on Amy? It would also be interesting to know if Amy still also has her vagina - in other words, did the potion make her a tgirl or a hermaphrodite?

At any rate, please do keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I would like to see more.

I really enjoy this series from you and would love to see more from this. I don't usually comment but this type of literotica is great, and this story is amazing! I'm eagerly waiting for the next part and I do hope you make a next part to this! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

please do more of this ..... its really good and u should keep going

CyberPussylickerCyberPussylickeralmost 12 years ago

This is really good! I can't wait to finish the last two stories, great work on this!

Azeroth17Azeroth17about 11 years ago

This was simply amazing, as was Chapter 1. Keep at it my friend, and soon the world will know your talents. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a great original story that will absolutely work

You can write in write in any direction and hit a sensitive gland. I love this story and the consternation Amy is going through. Soon she will know she has the best of both worlds. Lucky gal!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Horay

Niiiiiiiice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Second Chaper

I liked the way that Amy went looking for answers and Lucy was a good enough friend to support her. When things looked bleak, Lucy was a good friend and was there to comfort her, even though she had an ulterior motive. Then when Amy has the problem Lucy is there to enjoy helping her with it. Damn this is even more exciting then the part one. I can't wait to read the next 5 chapters.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 3 years ago

"Horse-cock Girl Ch. 02:" I 'm in full agreement with 'GingerM' as to whether Amy is now a hermaphrodite and/or still have her normal working vagina/pussy? If so, I would assume Amy could still be impregnated, As well, does Amy's horse-cock have the male hormones, sperm. semen and DNA to impregnate her friend, Lucy? I'm extremely hopeful my fetishes, wantonness have merit and possibilities! Great Chapter, as to context, theme uniqueness and understandable language. Awesome idea and theme

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 3 years ago

"Horse-cock Girl Ch. 02:" - See my comments of my first reading, five (5) or so months ago. I'm still very curious as to the sexual workings of Amy's prior female anatomy, now "topped" by the addition of her new, monstrous two and half (2 1/2) or so inches--from Chapter 01 estimations--of horse-cock foal making, mare pleaser! Further, how is Lucy so able to take so much horse-cock size man-meat of Amy's, with her (Lucy) being a young adolescent female, and obviously not having an over-sized pussy intake cavity?

A couple reader's comment have mentioned the rushed nature of several areas of the story. I'm in agreement. There are areas where chances were wasted, i.e., the three-day weekend prior to Amy's visit to Dr Michaels. Why has Amy not considered talking with her parents? Why has Amy not questioned, nor checked her groin area for any other changes to her anatomy? It was mentioned that her "horse balls" were hanging nearly down to her feet (paraphrasing), but there is no further details nor discussion of such event(s). Anyway, food for fodder, or to ponder.

RazorDjinRazorDjinalmost 2 years ago

It was good to begin with and knew I'd like this one too, but really, it's better than expected. I give it 4.5 and a raging boner

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

I dream of sleeping with a cock in my mouth or pussy and waking before the cocktail owner and just laying there so in love

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You should delete the part about the ass fuck with a 3” dick. Ruined this.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoshy029@joshy029
973 Followers
I guess it's about time I mentioned a little about myself, huh? Well, I'm sure you don't want me to bore you, so I'll make it short. I'm a guitarist, not very good, but working on it. I also enjoy what's on my mind or based on something I enjoy doing. When it comes to literoti...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES