All Comments on 'My Woman From Kyoto'

by portlanddrew

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
not bad

The writing was OK, but the premise is ridiculous. Why would Mr. Shinwaki marry his daughter off that easily? Took away from the piece.

C_frommnC_frommnover 12 years ago
Good Story

As long as they plan on 6 kids. I would think you could do more with the Characters. as Gramps will want to see and Spoil his grand children. and there would be alot of Family adventures for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well Done

I have read both your stories and have found them to be entertaining because they are not complicated, the story line is simple and easy to read, at least you are having a go. Stories will evolve as you become more confident with your writing. Keep going and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

When I arrived in Japan I was pretty tired, jet lag and all so since the bosses daughter was escorting me everywhere I asked her to wake me up in a few hours. Man she is smoking hot! I had hoped that after the winky email she sent me that she might be interested and take the hint and come nap with me when I stripped down to my underwear in front of her to take my nap. No such luck, thats allright, Im pretty tired anyway.

The next thing I know she's gently shaking me awake telling me its time to get ready for our evening dinner with her dad. I figure Ill give her another shot, being a bit more forward and see if shes interested so I stand up with my morning peepee hardon and yank my boxers off to see if shes game. She gasps in shock and embarrassment so I guess its a no-go for the moment, Ill just run off to the shower and jack off and give it time to sink in, she'll come around to my big dick and Im not worried about her saying anything to dad, not the Japanese way, and so sorry, my mistake! I come out in my towel to get dressed and she hurries into the bathroom, I listened at the door and I can hear her jilling off in there! Uhuh!

We finally get to the restaurant and meet dad. Were not even sitting down and he springs it on me that he wants me to marry his daughter! Woah! I looked over at her and she looks shocked too! All this before drinks too, boy do I need one. Married? I ask him. Mr, Im only 23 and an electronics geek salesman, I've barely even gotten my willie wet and tou think I want to get married? Ehat about your daughter? She looks pretty shocked too, we dont even know each other!

Son, I know whats best for my family. Hummmm, well how about this, let me see about getting in your daughters panties for the next few weeks, sound out how kinky she is and we'll take it from there, ok? He smiles, that sounds fine son!

We get back in the car and my new bunkmate suggested that she might not be opposed to trying me on for size, seeing as how I keep aiming it at her, so we headed back to my suite for the evening. Once inside she slowly undressed and then undressed me. I was already hard at this point and she got down on her knees and kissed the tip of my cock... I almost blew my load in her face right there! What, your surprised? Well Im only a 23 year old near geek virgin after all, watch, Ill prove it in a minute. I pushed her back on the bed and took a quick lick and then slid between her legs and slowly pushed deep inside as she groaned. I then proceed to fuck her for about three minutes and then blew my load off in her, because you know, Im pretty lame. Oh, did I forget to tell you that I didn't use a condom? She told me shes fertile and I could get her pregnant but it was my choice, so hey... I figured since I'm /23, haven't really lived life yet and barely knew her that it would be s great idea to knock her up so I could take responsibility for another life for twenty or thirty years and tie myself down to this woman I barely know... That is assuming that she doesn't have aids or something and I catch it and die early in a few years! Gotta be optimistic! ;)

The next morning she tells me she loves me and asks me if I love her. I tell her I don't really know yet, she starts bawling like a sixth grader and asks me how I could not know? We've been going steady for a whole day, uh!! I say something or other to her and we have sex a few more times and the next thin I know a week or two have gone by and... Well you can see where this is going, and hey, dont look a gift horse in the mouth right? Hell I would have probably wound up with my chubby third cousin at the rate I was going on my own. At some point while doing stuff with her dad he slips my some stuff to sign, a marriage certificate and a prenup agreement most likely, but Im a sales guy so I never read stuff you know!

We get married about a week later and fly home and then after some more sex on our honeymoon week we go back to work. My wife explains to my boss how theyre giving him a lateral promotion dressed up with a cost of living raise for his more expensive location and have him train me to do his job, because everyone knows a salesman is perfectly suited to take over an executive branch management position without a degree in business management and twenty years of experience managing people.

And I lived happily ever after! Well until about the fifth kid was hatched out and between work, screaming kids and dirty diapers we never ever had time for sex again! ;)

I enjoyed the story, but somehow I couldn't help myself! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
???

Utter bollocks

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
SHOOOT HE HIT A HOME RUN

Slap my back and call me Penney ! We all talk about it! We all dream about it, And along comes Donkey Sleeve Steve and scoops the pool and Japanese tool shed

That makes her an imported Model Yeah Man! THANKS FOR SHARING THIS FANTASTIC STORY WITH US! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice

But I feel you could do better

4*

VBR / 10pvc44

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 2 years ago

Wow, what an vast improvement on the last shit of yours that I read. This actually had a storyline what I enjoyed . ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it too, you seemed to rush things, like you were out of breath when you finished writing. Pace yourself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous