All Comments on 'A Son’s Visit in the Storm'

by milfleglover

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Don't bother to continue...

There's no way that any woman could sleep through what this tale describes and if the son doesn't realize that, he's an utter idiot.

If the story's plot had described Mom "pretending" to be awakened by her son's efforts, and then telling him how much she desired him, this might have been a half-decent tale. As it is, it's utter rubbish.

welderwonderwelderwonderalmost 13 years ago
a HOT story?

This story is not HOT. Interesting at most

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
terminate

please do not continue, terminate here. plot was good but you failure to write it. you need have to read more mother son submission to get some idea. mother son story is the top of incest, you should write it in a proper way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
DO NOT CONTINUE!

Don't you realize that readers like us actually suffer more reading bad and short stories than you writing them?

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 13 years ago
Not Bad

It was a quick story for what I usually read, but not really too bad, but of course I'm not a writer so I don't really have the right to tell how to do it just what I like to read, and I do at least have some guts along with one other honest person to leave a name so you can respond if you wish too unlike the other "anonymous" cowards. I do like to read them as a little longer than this so keep trying bud, maybe get advice from other writers here like "Baronsade" and "Manyfeathers". I'm sure you'll do well.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
A good start

The young man certainly knows how to pleasure a woman.

I wonder where he learned how to do it?

I want to see what happens now, there's a lot left to tell.

Thanks

chytownchytownalmost 13 years ago
Please!!!!!

No more the sex was boring and the story too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
keep going

Your writing flows well, keep up the good work. Disregard the nay sayers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
STOP

Had to stop reading this really bad story, especially after the proverbial 10" cock. Give it a rest! Don't torture us more with any more of this waste of time and space.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 11 years ago

I found it a little disgusting. Anilingus and sucking a creampie..blech.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Goodness me! Milf sex has always been a turn on, but that was incredible. Please more milf mom and stud son sex! !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hmmmmmm

I had a great sexual time with my mother,for a few years.

I was 16 at the time it started,it was great,mom taught me many things,that I would use in later life...Thanks for the great story,most of the negative,comments written,were from guys,that never even thought of fucking thier moms...Thanks "MOM" rest in peace...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dear" Terminate" and "Do not continue"

I am sure the author appreciates your criticism. However, I do not. When you learn how to use English properly, your comments will not be discarded so easily.

No thanks. Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please continue

my mommy and me read this together and did it just like in the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Get real

Another bad writer that needs to try to convince us he has the world's biggest cock. Another 10 incher. Are all you writers so insecure that you can't own up to the fact you only have a 5 incher and you don't even know how to use that?

Try writing something that is real instead of BS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Trouble

This is a gtreat story except for one thing. The son would have to have been an idiot to delude himself that she slept through all of this plus a noisy storm. She should have been allowed to wake up eventually and comfort her son in the middle of the storm and make love to him in his need and terror which would have made him more vulnerable to seduction. Yes, she should have awakened to help her son. Haveing sex with an unconcious lover is mightily unsatisfying emotionally (I know) and if he truly loves his mommy there needs to be a connection between them that is missing here as it is. Sex with mommy is extraordinary! Mommy & I started our affair when I was 19 and we had a good 50+ years together till she died recently. Actually, the morning after we had amazing sex. Good basic plot, but needs some polishing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

PLEASEEEEEEE CONTINUE!!!!!! Make him fuck her ass, and maybe let her eat out his hot teen hole as well!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Did It!

Momma come home other night really gassed. I mean drunk on her ass. I knew what would happen cause she'd told me many times before after drunk-on-her-ass-sex. She rememberes the sex but forgot the partner. One morning she woke up telling me a hung-over story about being ravished by a werewolf the night before. She forgot it had been a Halloween party. So I snuck in (sans thunderstorm) and had sex with her several times that night, but she didn't play like asleep. She was actively cumming, but smashed, and remembered my great cock (its really about average) but not my voice or face as it was dark. I'd wanted her since before I knew why I wanted her or what sexual wanting was. Long before I got my first woody. I now got a real problem. I want her again and I want her to know me. Or maybe she's sorta known all these years and thats why she drinks and sleeps around. Somethings making Momma unhappy and I wish I could take her in my arms and fix it. I got to have sex with Momma, though, and she told me the next day that whoever it was gave her some awwesome cums and lots of jism to clean up in the morning. Sex with her was great, but like your main character I ask, where do I go from here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Did this to mother in law... She was asleep when I got in to her bed but woke up as soon as I touched her ass.... She knew immediately what was going to happen and loved every minute especially as her daughter was in the room next door. I loved fucking her and she came so hard when I said I wanted her to sit on my face after I had cum in her. She was still fertile and said she was at a time of the month she could get pregnant but desperately wanted to have me lick her pussy after I'd fucked her full of cum. After I shot the biggest load I've ever shot in my life deep in her, she climbed up and slide her pussy right over my face and I stuck my tongue as far into her as I could probing her pussy for every drop of our combined juices I could find. She bent over and sucked her cum off my dick as well (something she later said she had never done). With her sucking my cock and me finally getting to fulfill a double fantasy of fucking her and licking a cum filled pussy. I got hard again... I could not resist a second go and she was ready for it this time. We enjoyed a slower fuck this time and I didn't shot as big a load in her this time, but it was enough for me a few mins later to dive back into and enjoy the fruits of our union.

I didn't get her pregnant fortunately and we never did it again after she remarried but we do talk about it occasionally when we are alone together and reminisce about one of the best nights of our lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OH YES

(To be continued?) OH YES!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
visit in the storm

Can a sleeping woman get fucked and not wake up, really?

milfleglovermilflegloverover 8 years agoAuthor
Visit in the storm

She DID wake up, which I believe is fairly evident, she just didn't let on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A stormy night with mama

Mom was the one who was afraid and when this storm rolled in I went to her but she was asleep. I noticed she was only half covered and bare assed so I took off my pajamas and climbed in spooning her gently. Soon my cock began to grow I was 17 and about to enter college and except for Mary Palm had never done anything like this. I am pretty sure mom was faking but she slept right through all that I did to her . It was a great night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Moms Knows whats going on. But they did not want to spoil the ecstasy they got. moms are great!

Johnny0432Johnny0432over 6 years ago
Finall!

A woman pussy! NOT a shaved littler girl pussy. I prefer a woman NOT a little girl. Thank you Author, great little story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
you say that you're "middle aged".......

so you should know that a 49 year old woman does not yet have "wrinkled" neck and soles of her feet. I also question the lads "huge" and "ENORMOUS" cock entering her and not expecting to wake her up.

Use some reality.......it will be a better story.

MisterteaMisterteaalmost 4 years ago
Just unreadable nonsense

By all means do something else, but for the love of all that is holy, don't write.

reverse69reverse69over 3 years ago
Amazing!!!

I loved hearing the son "smelling her asshole".

Please write another story, maybe this time from the sons perspective

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please write the continuation...

reverse69reverse694 months ago

Please continue! That handsome son has to fuck his mom up her virginal ass!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermilfleglover@milfleglover
1976 Followers
Boston area middle-aged man who loves the sexy, firm legs of women my age, or even older. Love being scissored by legs like in this picture, a 72-year-old woman with stunning, muscular legs