All Comments on 'The Librarian'

by CyAdora

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Librarian

I will never look at librarians the same again. When I was a young man I had sex in a library once. Almost got caught. It was and is a great memory. Thanx, Buck

2275jr2275jrover 12 years ago
taking such a hugh cock being filled from deep with in.

awsome story. the librarian sure like the filled she got.

i can just see her sitting there with her naked pussy open and dripping all that cum. making her stil so very horny .

and wey both in side and out brilliant writing . now what about another very hot horny story from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Maybe later ...

I wanted to write a nice comment but I have to go return an overdue book. NOW.

gotranegotraneover 12 years ago
So Close!

Great story! It was so hot, it was "just" a pair of pantyhose under that skirt short of a "5" rating! Well, maybe next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The Librarian

When it comes to erotica CyAdor;s work she never disappoints. All ways fresh and creative. It dose not matter if she is writing he own stories or re-envisaging an old fantasies like she has in the Librarian. You always are sure to get something that is sexy and interesting. If your not hot and bothered by the time your done your just not alive. Happy Birthday Morning or Peaches from Six Sexy Short Stories are great stories if you haven't read them your in for a sexy sexy treat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is scary.

I actually know a woman, named Jessica that looked like a librarian that i was trying to sleep with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wonderful story

I loved this story. The librarian who was used by this woman who desperately needed using. The stud was totally in control, but Jessica wasn't a lost woman...she had her own control. Great story. A major boner here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous