All Comments on 'Professor to Sissy Slut'

by sdbottomslut

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
like the others but slightly different

I've read all your submissions and though similar, I like them. This one describes "forced but NOT forced". The submission of a professor who probably always knew he was never in control. Hope it continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Rushed and trite

I like the subject matter but, in my opinion, it needs to be treated more sensitively to be believable and enjoyable.

You provide no insight into either character and minimal physical descriptions, which although I recognise might be a plot device (any guesses who this well-hung stud is?), it leaves the whole story feeling rather one-dimensional.

In addition, more detail of the actual sensations and sounds of the sex would make the story much hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Had me stroking

The story had me stroking, maybe now it's time for the sissy to be gangbanged by some other students as weel. Of course pictures will be taken and why not a video.

bluesky496bluesky496over 11 years ago

wow i love this story i cannot believe there isnt another chapter i was so turned on reading this it is how i love to be treated by a guy more please .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

would like to read the next chapters about the semester goals and how the prof achieved them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good one

I think you should have prolonged it...like after you read the essay you didn't know what to do. You didn't wanted to jeopardize a young student's career. You decided to counsel him. He came to your office and you confronted him about the essay angrily. He stated that he didn't know why he was attracted to you. He wasn't gay or anything but that thought just popped up in his mind and couldn't help but express himself. For some reason, you felt sorry for the kid.

The kid started describing his sexual experiences with a girl to convince you that he wasn't gay and the essay was a one time thing. For some reason you listened to him, thinking that this might help him overcome his 'gay feelings' . Being in a univ environment you decided to meet at cafe close to your house and hear his stories.

You exchanged numbers and met couple of times at the cafe. You felt aroused every time hearing his stories. Then one day you met him at the school cafe. You both had to sit close as you didn't want anyone else to hear the conversation. You realize after a while that he had his hand resting on your thigh the entire time he was telling his stories, but you didn't realize it. Finally he pinched your cocktip through your trousers and you came to your senses. Infuriated you walked away and sat in your office. Started staring out window and that's when you heard the door open and it was him....continue forward with your story as to how he just whipped out his cock and you sucked it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous