All Comments on 'Katy Perry: Encore'

by JTCIII

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome!

Absolutely amazing story! Definitely going to read more from you!

JTCIIIJTCIIIover 12 years agoAuthor
Re: Awesome!

Thanks! I'd hoped by writing a smaller, accessible piece it might get people to take a look at my other work; it's mostly superhero stuff, but I'd like to think that the characters and the stories are relatable enough that anyone could enjoy them.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. It's much appreciated.

reader018reader018over 12 years ago

is there going to be a second part to this?

JTCIIIJTCIIIover 12 years agoAuthor

I hadn't planned on writing another chapter but if enough people show interest I've been known to do a follow-up (my Catwoman and Jessica Rabbit stories are proof of that).

Thanks for the interest.

jarofakejarofakeover 12 years ago
another part

please, please continue writing this and add a part two. very well written and it sets up part two well. ive been hoping for a story on her for a while and you wrote it. write some more please!!

JTCIIIJTCIIIover 12 years agoAuthor
Re: another part

I have a tendency to finish stories on an open-ended note as I like leaving things to the reader's imagination as to how they worked out, but you're right...this ends with a second chapter very much set-up. I'll look into doing another one after I've completed some of the other stories I have in mind.

Thanks for the feedback. It's good to know people are out there reading and enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well Done

Great job, very good story deserving of a sequel. I really like your choice in Celebrities and Comic characters. I also have a small request of maybe posting something with Sara Jean Underwood from Playboy. Also another story that deserves a sequel is with Aria Giovanni. Photographer and subject is a cool relationship to explore.

JTCIIIJTCIIIover 12 years agoAuthor
Re: Well Done

Thanks very much. I have to admit I'm not familiar with Sara Jean Underwood but I'll take a look into her.

I hadn't considered another story with Aria but I'm such a fan of hers that inspiration could easily strike, especially if enough people show an interest in another chapter. I haven't received much in the way of feedback on that story so it's good to know it has some fans.

Thanks again.

JohnTheFawn123JohnTheFawn123over 12 years ago
WOW

Wonderful story. It was extremely well written and very deserving of a follow-up. I will definitely check out more from you!

JTCIIIJTCIIIover 12 years agoAuthor
Re: WOW

Hey John,

Thanks for the kind words. I'm really glad you liked it enough to check out my other stories. Drop me a line and let me know what you think!

SamoaJohnSamoaJohnover 12 years ago
Great, short quick story

Very well written. It was a fun, quick short little story. I definitely wouldn't mind seeing a second part. And I definitely appreciated the lack of Russell Brand. Dodged a nice bullet there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

Very well written, unlike MANY of these stories you read here. I'd totally love to read about that Encore. ;D

JTCIIIJTCIIIover 12 years agoAuthor
Re: Great & Great, short quick story

Thanks, guys. All the support for this story has been great and I really appreciate it. I have to agree, though - imagining Russell Brand in that situation would NOT be pretty!

giggityguygiggityguyabout 12 years ago
Cherry chapstick lol

"She tasted sweetly of cherry chapstick." That line made my literally laugh out loud, which is a great and rare thing in an erotic story. I liked the short and sweet format; you kept it short and basic, but you had actual narrative structure and didn't just say "she sucked my dick. the end."

JTCIIIJTCIIIabout 12 years agoAuthor
Re: Cherry chapstick lol

Thanks, giggityguy. I try to add little details like the cherry chapstick thing whenever I can and it makes it really worthwhile to know people are picking up on them and finding them funny.

inyotefiinyotefiabout 12 years ago
Fantastic!

was searching Lit for Perry stories and stummbled onto this: fantastic, always love good writting and detail; I'm reading ch. 2 right now- INYOTEF ;)

JTCIIIJTCIIIabout 12 years agoAuthor
Re: Fantastic!

Glad you liked it. If you're looking for other Katy Perry stories I highly recommend 'The Skirt'.

ForsapianForsapianabout 11 years ago
great story

loved it. keep it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous