All Comments on 'Fucking 2 Guys'

by cindy_4u

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
seacoastcoupleseacoastcouplealmost 13 years ago
My kind of girl! ;)

Thanks for sharing your tip and this very sexy fun post. :)

akwildmanakwildmanalmost 13 years ago
Awesome

Cindy, you're a bad girl! Would love to have your bad little ass in front of me right now!

photoman001photoman001almost 13 years ago
Awful

"Cindy" is obviously a guy because no girl would write this bad about a girl. The writing is disjointed and REALLY hard to follow. It certainly needs a LOT of work by an editor who can read and write English. Now I like small boobs but I don't know of any A cup girl without a bra who would have anything even close to a cleavage. That just aint gonna happen!

cindy_4ucindy_4ualmost 13 years agoAuthor
Expert

Obviously photoman is the English expert and psychology expert and can tell who is a guy or girl based on how they write. Thank you professor! I am enlightened now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
... CINDY IS HORNY & READY FOR HER "DREAM JOB" !!!

. Good writing, so write about her job as the beach8 bar's erotic F*** masseuse at the African obese nudist swingers resort & is live on the internet 24/7,,Cindy Loves the huge horse-size hung Nigerian basketball players massive cocks ...What fun .. Looking forward to Cindy's hot humping "massage" stories ... Thanks ,,,,,:::::,,,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good enough to wish they were longer!

Good writing, hope for a little more build-up, but good descriptions for the first few stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Feh...

The scenario was OK. The writing in general, and grammar in particular, was atrocious.

BigTXTeddyBearBigTXTeddyBearover 12 years ago
Give her a break guys

Last time I checked, this site is about sharing our stories and fantasies. I have read all of her stories and have enjoyed every one of them. If you are paying that much attention to the writing and grammar then I think you are on the wrong site. With the exception of the first commenter, it is easy to say what you want and do it anonymously. Cant wait to hear the next one Cindy.

cindy_4ucindy_4uover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you fans

Teddy Bear big hug. Thank you for saying what I have been trying to say. I joined the site to share my erotic life. Did not realize I will have english prof proof reading this. I enjoyed sharing my life and I now I will find my fans. Love and kisses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yes Cindy I liked that too.

However I am not photoman,(that was someone else) nor am I an english professor! I am just a normal British guy living in the south of England. Best wishes (and keep writing) Richard.

maineman4umaineman4uover 12 years ago
Erotica

Hey guys, this is erotica NOT English 101. I'm sure you were stimulated despite an occasional grammar snafu. I think this writer us talented. Quite glad she is in touch with herself...and married men.

Cindy4U, just so you know, I am not a writer nor an editor. If you were to find an editor, your stories would all be "5"'s. You have great style--writing--and intimacy, i.e. sucking and fucking.

Loved it all and gave you a 5.

1hotAKguy1hotAKguyover 12 years ago
Great story Cindy

Another hot sexy story Cindy. Keep up the great writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mmmmmm

Makes me soooo horny! 8===>

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved it!

Love your stories... guaranteed nut busters!

Always makes me yearn to meet some 22 year old small petite girl, 5'3", 100, 32a, blonde and shaved ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Fuck that was so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In had that same experience ago. I let two guys fuck me . It was amazing . They had me cumming all night.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous