All Comments on 'How We Became An "Owned Couple" Ch. 07'

by watchdwag

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
don't listen to your detractors

everyone has an opinion on every story....and each can decide what to read and what not to read. Write for yourself and your fans...of which I am one...great work...keep it up..

goamz86goamz86over 12 years ago
keep writing

Love this story. Don't listen to that ass who isn't man enough to leave his name. love where this story is going. Keep writing it please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: keep writing

There were two anon comments before yours: one that addressed the story and one that was essentially how those with opposing views have no right to state those opinions. To have any meaning, your opposition anon comments must apply to both. Well, yeah there is another alternative: you're just as big a hypocrite as the one opposing different opinions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wrong catagory

should be in fetish or something...I don't think "lame-ass stories" is an option or I would suggest that.

watchdwagwatchdwagover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your comments

I enjoy writing stories and the feedback I receive. To the anonymous posters who do not like this or the other stories, I'd offer the suggestion not to read them or anything else I might write that offends you. If you read it anyway, and then pop off how little you think of it, well my only response is blow me.

To the rest, thanks for reading and I hope to have the next installment in this week.

Jorgy444Jorgy444about 12 years ago
Great Read

Love your story, those who detract because of

subject matter, need to read the comment

guidelines. You are a great writer that keeps

the reader tantalized and waiting for more. Its a

fantasy story written very erotically. Keep up the

good work. I'm an enthusiastic fan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Finally a little foot fetish in your stories ;)

Lick Her foot clean.

My Mistress always makes me do that.

She makes me wait much longer than two days, though!

Brilliant as always, is there any better writer on Literotica?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sick worthlessness porn.

Hopefully you are not allowed around children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gave it a 5!! Actually I was hoping dear annony wasn't allow around humans!!

We all know this fag gets off on stories like yours, so keep writing and maybe he'll jerk off so much his heart will stop! !! Gave you a %

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Owned

What a stupid concept. How can you be owned by someone?

ObedienceAlwaysObedienceAlways10 months ago

These stories Master Sir make me want and hope to one day find myself collared and owned ~

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous